After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Yup , i agree with you as well Kop. The point of the "broken" car light shadows is actually the reason why ubisoft remove those from the vanilla game.They are buggy, but they work indeed. Im also testing the mod and he did say that we could take videos and Screenshots so, if u can do it (i cant because sadly , i have only 30Gig left on my tera HDD and is already crying for space lol.
    I also tried TW mod and the difference is indeed huge. Some things are close to each other , but one feels a lot more finished than the other.
    I already reported Downwhatever because, i really find his posts offensive and rude, you should do the same.
    I, as well as you and some others, arent looking for fights or to blow things out of proportion. Im trying both mods as they come and just saying what i think is looking better and why. Explotions, smoke and fire, particles, clothing , kaz has it more advanced for sure.
    But, now ill get flamed for posting this here, so, ima go have dinner with my wife while i watch some cartoons :p
    Cya around people, and keep it civil please ^^

2. Lushfa

Lushfa Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 570 1280
    Check this out :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsf1Lr12vbg

3. KopyKat007

KopyKat007 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SC
    Which mod is that?

4. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    uhhh why?

:3eyes:

5. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Hello ~lucifer
    Could you released the current version of Graphic enchantment mod for watch dogs?

or a beta version?

Waiting for a long time and love this on rome 2

6. Lushfa

Lushfa Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 570 1280
    Are you william from R2?

7. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Yes From TWC :)

8. Lushfa

Lushfa Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 570 1280
    PM me there.

9. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
  10. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    OK,already sent :)

11. xxxblazexxx

xxxblazexxx Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Please can someone specifically confirm how to remove the latest patch for the game? Unfortunately it has not resolved any of the stuttering issues and now I'm hoping to dabble with some of the different mods in a hope to get better performance.

Your help is much appreciated :)

12. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    hey, does anybody know how to contact the modder Maldo?
    Hey Maldo I don't know how to contact you so I will write here, can you please release an updated mod for watch dogs that you released just before the PC patch was released that enables users with 2 GB vram to be able to play without stutter on ultra textures?

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    you borrowed the idea too we are all borrowing from each other one way or the other aren't we ;)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  14. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    Don't say I'm just bitching if you can't even read what I'm saying. My main points you totally glossed over. Until we can get everyone agreeing on effects values, which will never happen, or a configurator, which could easily take two more weeks, it makes sense to have a performance only version for now. Do you even get that, bitch?
    A lot of us have already patiently waited for Ubi, and they obviously haven't done well with their patch. A lot of us have patently waited for lower effects values from TheWorse, or a performance only version until a configurator is up and running. That hasn't really happened either.

So now you claim a better mod comes along and all you can do is say wait and see, or use a vague, meaningless description like "a lot more cool stuff". If this guy really wanted people to know how great his mod was he'd let more people test it or at least make sure the one person he gave it too was versed in talking about the details.

How about at least giving us some idea of how much bloom, fog, and smoke it has? Are we still talking excessive, unrealistic amounts or something subtle and reasonable?

15. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    I'm not sure about this but I read earlier in the thread that all you need to do is overwrite the patch.dat and patch.fat in the data_win64 folder with the patch.dat & patch.fat from the TW mod v.7 or .6. But please don't pounce on me anyone if there's more to it than that. I'm just trying to find out if that's true and to help out.

16. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I just had a stutter free session on the game with Ultra Texture/Ultra preset/Temporal SMAA on my 2Gb GTX670

I've completely changed the way i overclock, went from 1293/7000 to 1254/7600 and gained 10FPS and no more stutter.

Bye bye stutter, using TheWorse 0.7+last patch, it's paradise between 28-58FPS

(nvd 337.88)

proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5sW5iLUAo

17. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    You can't necessarily go by what you read, esp regarding patch/mod advice on the net. I read what you were referring to, but I've also read that some claim if you just verify file cache in Steam or Uplay and do a repair, the Ubi patch runs fine, and I'm not sure I buy that.

18. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    I guess some others are using a trainer like me. But mine requires a verification from the web at the start of each use. Yep I paid for my trainer. And since I'm holding off on installing any form of the Ubi patch it means I have to disconnect the net after the trainer launches and then start the game.

That way the trainer will still be compatible with the game. Because if I start the game while connected to the net it may update from Ubi. I'll update with the patch in a few days and go on the trainer site to get their updated trainer for the .3 version of Watch Dogs.

19. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I'm soo tired lol, well guys I decided to include 2 options for the lensflares: One being the spotlight volumes which unfortunately have no lensflares at least not yet. And the anamorphic lensflares the other one.

20. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    To remove the patch, delete the two mod files then verify game cache and voila. WD will then re-add the official files that you overwrote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.