After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compatible1

Compatible1 Guest

GPU:
    zotac 670 oc AMP

TheWorse said he was going away for a few days this weekend , he will be back Sunday night probably. :grin2:

2. Abottwhite27

Abottwhite27 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 660 TF
    Any chance to bring the E3 watercourses from canopies back into game? Rain needs clipping at certain places too. Even vanilla doesn't have it.

3. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Do you confirm any of these: ?

And the mod does changes:

Improved Cloth Physics
    Improved Decal System.
    Added DOT mesh.
    Improved paint for cars.
    Added SubSurface Scattering.
    Improved Decals.
    Rim Lighting.
    Improved WET SYSTEM, now with added technology from the engine.
    New Parallax, that looks outstanding now.
    New Clouds system.
    Added Dust System.
    New Specular system, new dynamic texturing sampling system, including WarpAniso changes, texturing changes etc.
    New Building Reflections
    Better explosions/smoke/particles
    Better dynamic shadows.

4. CeeJay.dk

CeeJay.dk Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6870
    Don't listen to this guy .. It's MY SweetFX :p

5. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I am not here to argue with you or am i into all the ****e that went on here before i came here. All i am saying is that like everyone else that i want a good mod and so far i seen the worse mod and thanks to Kadzait24 for letting me test his mod since about a hour ago i am using his.

Now Either of them are finish. but at the moment Kadzait24 is way a head. It has Anamorphic Lens on cars lights and a lot more cool stuff.

Just wait and see.

6. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    I agree the color seems different in 0.6 I may be wrong.

7. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'm tired of this child war between both those 'modder' guys.

I've tried early Kadzait mod, it was a bright/contrast/saturation trick with higher reflection resolution, nothing mindblowing, could have been performed from sweetfx tbh. Plus, the guy was arrogant, better physics... etc... pls... bull**** me more... he was rude and acted like a jerk.

TheWorse came, and i had blur and car dynamic shadows. gg wp

All those guy looking for fame are just pathetic: everyone use the knowledge of one another and try to improve something, no-one create everything.

i won't comment on this battle topic anymore.

8. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Yea mate it's your SweetFX :) but my Preset, should of word that better :)

LOLLLLLLLLLL

9. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800

And same broken headlight shadows ... like SAME What a coincidence ...
    Has it something different? unseen ? Like before when TheWorse came with his mod ? thanks

10. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    The real question is : can we finish the work of ubisoft on the headlight shadows ? 95% of the work is done to be fair

11. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb

I fixed this already, now you have DoF in all this cameras.

EDIT: here's the link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?w8lczescl4003wc

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  12. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Matter a fact it does... With 0.7 i had to lower my graphics to high while playing and now i have everything back running at ultra with + 5 fps average and it runs and feels so much better plus the fog and the shadows of the trees and smoke from fx are great. Man i just cant wait tell ye lot see it. I am not kidding :) I ask him nicely could i test it and because he knows i don't give a toss about who owns it. he let me test it and now it feels like running a mod. I am not running down the worse or never did i. I just love mods and stuff :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  13. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    it is simple for Kadzait

Improved Cloth Physics
    Improved Decal System.
    Added DOT mesh.
    Improved paint for cars.
    Added SubSurface Scattering.
    Improved Decals.
    Rim Lighting.
    Improved WET SYSTEM, now with added technology from the engine.
    New Parallax, that looks outstanding now.
    New Clouds system.
    Added Dust System.
    New Specular system, new dynamic texturing sampling system, including WarpAniso changes, texturing changes etc.
    New Building Reflections
    Better explosions/smoke/particles
    Better dynamic shadows.

or GTFO .. iam sick of his promises.

14. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    It will come in due time. Figuring out how everything works comes first, and it's great that those doing the modding have released builds to allow far more testing and feedback which i'm sure has helped streamline the process of getting features adjusted properly.

I'm getting higher and more consistent frame rates with the mods found in this thread than I got using the vanilla version of the game. The performance comparison graph earlier in this thread proves it.

Then instead of b*tching, try posting up a screenshot, mods used, settings, etc just like any developer would do when making a bug report. That's how you get problems addressed. Treat the development process of the mod the same way you would a problem at work, and i guarantee the problem will be addressed faster and these arguments would no longer take up so many pages of threads like this.

15. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I don't know what is going on between ye 2:) But it's none of my business :) and i don't want to know! We all can be promise the sun, moon or stars but does not mean we will get it. Things change get over it. Some of the best modders that i have used they mods in the past has also promise great stuff that in the end they could not gave because the game would not let them. But all i am saying it is a more improved mod than anything i have used for this game and i have used many combos.

16. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    I also have Kadz 5.0 and it's WIP but I can tell 100% switching between TW and Kadz is VERY different. Kadz is more visually stunning, but work to be done as there are some bugs. TWs run really well but lack that extra visual appeal. I think this is because TW merged ubi patch and Kadz has not done that yet.

But they certain are 2 different labors of love. Soon enough you all can try both for yourself. Let's not forget they are already working with a problematic game, so it's not like they had sturdy ground to work up from. From what I understand Kadz is diggin more into engine capabilities where TW is modifying different means of enabling disabling features and adding more control over DOF and other in game variables.

17. Sub

Sub Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB
    So I was using Boss's patch and I like it, but ever since this patch textures don't look the way they use to. My game stutters more then before. I tried reveryifying files but nothing has worked so for. I bought the game from steam orginally and uplay launches it obviously. Any help would be great.

18. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Yea, If those two got back talking we would be laughing........

19. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Does anyone know how to remove the Ubisoft patch?

20. Finrecon

Finrecon Member

GPU:
    ASUS R9 290x DCU II OC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.