Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Kad,

Did you really have the E3 bloom working before TheWorse came out with his modification? I have tried your modifications up to version 4.0, none of them included the E3 bloom effects. The first time I've seen it running was after installing TW's first mod, which included a bloom.lib file. Are you claiming that the bloom.lib file belongs to you, or that it was discovered thanks to your work? Are you the original discoverer of unused shader files? If so, did you get them to work before TW?

And of course, is there anything that can help you prove your claims?

On topic, what's your YouTube channel, I'd like to see your progress on the mod.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    I must Say kadzait24 mod has the best Visual Effects Quality

3. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    And i haven't tried mod 5.0

4. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    I wonder if your Mod will be compatible to the new upcoming Ubisoft Patch

5. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Look up the image TheWorse post here ... he said he has no skill to decompress game files yet .. so hes lying about stealing stuff because TheWorse released DOF and BLOOM with that decompress stuff which kadzait didnt know yet...

6. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    That got me worried

7. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    Hope its Okey

8. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    I would guess the same because up to his 4.0 there was no bloom effect at all, yet he claims all of TW's work belongs to him. How can you claim something that you've not discovered yourself?

Maybe he helped TheWorse to start his mod. Maybe he learned a thing or two from Kad. But it seems to me that the unused shaders were TW's discovery, starting with the bloom.lib file.

Anyway, let's see what the guy has to say.

9. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    YES MAN TheWorse has stolen his mod.

10. juneors

juneors Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 Classified 4GB
    Kadzait24/AlphaZ I would like to beta test (V5.0) i cant send you PM

11. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    One answer only:

My YT Videos shows plenty of bloom anywhere before i even started a thread here. And before TheWorse even existed, he existed because of me posting at 3DG forum where there is vicious people , including theworse. Came all here trolling my thread, made me argue about it, later TheWorse took my files. And later he managed to get me banned because of his scam to me, he started to upload "his work???" saying is all made by him.

You see bloom anywhere at my YT old videos, plenty and different bloom files.

You see i said here all was in progress, since all was still beta. I didnt upload all the WIP here at Guru, either the tutorial which i uploaded few days ago, and that was my research as well.

The "lighting" i talk about in that PM, is something "theworse" claimed he discovered, which clearly he never did since at his actual mod there is no "lighting" changes at all. And mine, does have it, including several more changes.

The "E3 Bloom" claimed by theworse, is not E3 bloom. Thats nothing like E3. Its an exceeded bloom setting and thats all about it. E3 is not that bloom, actually E3 has my actual bloom settings 5.0 as well as any other environment effect that creates that debris, ambient. Its not the bloom.

Later, i must say to stop talking about this scammer here. He even asked for money, its hilarious you just keep on defending this person.

12. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    You are just ignorat prick or how you be so sure ?? TheWorse post some pics about that conversation so stfu .. kadzait has no skill to do it then so TheWorse stole nothing ... **** these people ..

13. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You have the post above you. He not only stole, but scammed people as well. And asks money. Faked users, faked himself here after got banned. What else? Get out of my thread.

14. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    kadzait i dont know if u notice but when heavy raining in e3 2012 theres much more fog and water drops from objects can u make the same thing

15. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sure, im working on adding more , but i already added some of that in the 5.0

16. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    You everything misinterprents to your own good horrible person ... enjoy your dof for blind people and ridiculous bloom .... you said you has before TheWorse but it didnt look like it .. it is look like you jsut started and your dof and bloom needs some tweaking ..

17. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Kadz, have you sent anyone beta yet?

I got your reply on yt, messaged on fb.

Curious if anyone has received beta to test yet

gracias graciassss

18. Leeo

Leeo Guest

GPU:
    Asus GXT 670 2gb
    Any chance i could try this v5.0. I've send you a message on youtube. #VFXARG

19. finite

finite Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia/3gb
    I have done as requested and sent you a message on facebook, can not add you as a friend though option is not there.....

Your message will go to 'Names here' Other folder because you aren't connected to him on Facebook.

20. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    AlphaZ,
    Anyway I could Beta test it for you. I want to see that rain! If so, can you send me a PM with the newest Mod with Ultra settings?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.