Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Everyone with a real FB account can be a tester and must PM me. You can PM , just post some more anywhere.

2. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    I bet not :)

Like I said, it seems like you're both as bad as each other now. I'm not defending anybody. I couldn't care less.

I'm actually playing the vanilla version of watchdogs now without any 'mods', as after the official patch, for me it has removed almost all stutter and I can play on max details with ultra textures. And it looks stunning anyway like this.

If you want to carry on modding the game, good luck to you, seriously. Maybe in a month or so something good might actually happen.

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Soon , like i said first will be a private testing for real FB users.

4. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    could you stop this ****ing story!!!!!you became annoying

5. finite

finite Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia/3gb
    tester opportunity.

I have messaged you on Youtube... as before, as discussed, I dont know your facebook and I can not message on here yet

6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Thats good, no one ever forced you to use any mod at all, not for WD, not for any game.

The issue here is pretty clear. The guy came with massive fakes here right after i opened my guru thread, stolen my work opened his thread, made me ban for arguing with his tons of fakes here and got my stuff and started to post it when i was off.

He got false credit and started to ask for money. Isnt that CLEAR ENOUGH.

Now please, if you dont like the mod, any mod... dont post anymore here because this is a thread about a mod. Thanks man.

7. Benson30

Benson30 Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7870 2gb
    I hope you will release the final version of the mod in public soon :D

8. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    :3eyes:
    It was my first post here. This seems like a joke, there is no link to previous versions.

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Tell me your YT nickname i will checkout.

10. finite

finite Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia/3gb
    My bad ... see below post

11. finite

finite Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia/3gb
    Youtube - Invisioncommunity

12. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Got it.

Im also replying all PM here on Guru, there are a lot so be patient.

13. ssansyeux

ssansyeux Guest

GPU:
    2GB
    read/browse and you'll find

?cu46p3pu0cxxq6z
    add mediafiredotcom

this is version 4.0
    [kadz, I hope you don't mind I uploaded this on my mediafire account. if you want it removed let me know.]

I just made this account to help out. I'd like to see a more peaceful place here. folks here like to provoke, others assume and write/type blindly I guess...

:pc1:

14. finite

finite Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia/3gb
    Thanks a lot you can either direct contact me, or use the email I sent you via the message ok :)

15. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Send you my facebook profile. :)

16. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Hey I also commented on your YT videos my YT nichname is Mert Söylemez and I am close to PM count but can you give me the access meanwhile

17. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    AlphaZ

I think you should just go carrying on what your doing and stop being angry because even if you are right, being angry comes a cross bad on the web. The mod is so far on now that anyone could use it so nobody really give a toss :D Being nice goes a long way on those fourms. Plus void the ones that are trying to kick off ****.... I told the worse the same. I just want a nice mod and when you and the worse release your final mod i will use what ever suits my taste :D

18. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Hi Kadzait24

All your hard work is much appreciated. I have been trying to find your Latest Mod with Ultra settings, but have not been able to locate it. Do I need to request one from you or how does it work.
    Thanks for your time....:)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  19. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Yeah exactly no one is going to pay money for it (not taling about donation) but in the sense that you won't get paid for your work and only get thanks from us and maybe with some help your mod may become THE mod. And maybe Ubi hires you, who knows? Considering their latest statement that they had to let go of E3 shaders cuz=> bad performance?! and applying the mod may damage the game?! HUH what a farce, but if you prove that even with those shader enhancements re enabled, performance also increases and no stutter, then you make Ubisoft's work for them, and that's why sometimes these companies hire ppl like that.

So how is the performance and what is the impact of having all thos E3 goodies? :)

20. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I will do first test via FB. Using real FB account i will send it to the testers today, tomorrow if all is accepted by the testers i will post it here on Guru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.