Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    First of all im going to report this and you will get banned , again , since you are Mast3rkill fake, banned user. You cant post any kind of PM messages.

Secondly, that "lighting" its not anything about your "mod" . That "lighting" was something you told me about you had and you never did.

Its posted at my thread, where you were chasing me after trolling to work with me, so a lot of people asked that.

I was kind to you and that message shows that. The "lighting" was something you said you had and you never ever did it. You didnt even did it at you actual "mod" .

The bloom, headlights, everything else that is actually REAL, is mine. And you took all from myself, then after that PM message. And after that you opened your own thread and called it your mod.

The "decompiling" i talk about there was not anything about the actual mod , that was your story about "decompiling shaders" where you said you had made amazing improvements in the game that were all fake.

The bloom you can see it at my YT videos before i opened my thread here and there you have your answer, and the people's answer.

After that you got the files from Facebook, since you chased me there with 2 FB accounts, faked. And i didnt know it were you.

Then i argued and i got a temp ban.

There you go people, the guy exposed him self.

Now lets go on with the thread.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    ^^

The moderators on this forum need to start sorting this guy out.

It's not pleasant to watch someone having a mental breakdown. And it's getting tiresome.

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    They're both as bad as each other, they're both going into each other's threads and making accusations about the other. It all needs either moving on from or resolving in private, it doesn't do either of them any good. They should just release their mods and let them do the talking.

4. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    True enough, they're both getting a bit tiresome, but I think this kadzait or whatever he wants to call himself these days, is worse than theworse (see what I did there ;-) )

Amazing what 15 minutes of 'fame' can do to people 'aint it. I use the word fame in a very ironic sense, in case anyone missed that.

5. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Just give it a rest. I don't mean TheWorse and Kadzait/Alpha either. I mean the peanut gallery. The users egging it on and making it worse then it is.

This thread is about Kadzaits stuff. Talk about his stuff. Thats it, no speculation, no rumour mongering, no accuations, nothing. Talk about the flippin' mod and leave at it please.

TheWorse stuff can be talked about in his thread.

Honestly it's like watching two children fight while a larger group of children stand around shouting encouragement and throwing in weapons. Yea the fighters may have started it, but the guys standing around are making it continue and escalating.

6. Joe Pae

Joe Pae Guest

GPU:
    R9 270x 2gb
    yep private message will be better for the both or try to posting in the 3dgame forum where apparently both are from

7. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Is funny how the guy comes into my thread and post that scam , where a mod banned me one time for arguing about his stolen work and posting in his thread. Now he does that into mine, posting a PM that is actually forbidden, and he is still there. He is also a fake user from another banned user, so makes things even worse.

The guy took all my files from FB with more faking. Its shown at that PM i gave him my FB account and skype.

I think everything is perfectly exposed, and a mod should look this further, because it has crossed lines. The guy is a scam and he also asked for donations after he got his "fake fame" .

More clear than this? Come on.

Now please stay on the topic, i say this to that guy Wunkley, that he seems to be working with TheWorse scam , at my first threads and keeps doing it.

8. Scarlettimmy

Scarlettimmy Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 770 2 GB
    Hi, is there any version of your mod up for download? Are you willing to take on beta testers?

Thanks.

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes i will post more show off today and i will ask for the testers that PM me.

I will also add a password for the rar file that you will have to ask me via FB, using a real FB account.

Im sorry about this but i dont want to argue anymore with scammers.

10. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Not at all fella. You are BOTH getting tiresome with your bickering. I have no allegiance, with anyone, whatsoever.
    You do seem to be the most paranoid, and plain annoying though, so congratulations.

11. TheFlyinPancake

TheFlyinPancake Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon R9 280X
    I don't want to importunate you but when will you post your patch .

12. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    +++1

13. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Glad to see you back Kadzait, I don't want to touch WD until you feel like your mod is close to being done. :)

14. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    Version 5 incoming. Why we can not download previous versions? Something smells bad here...

Version 6, 7 and 8 incoming? Or we'll have to wait for version 9 and 10 too? The promises are now boring.

15. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Can I take part of that testing please? I can't PM right now but soon I will.

16. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Don't bait or don't crap the thread please. Go away if it feels fishy to you. No one is forcing you to stick around and post in this thread...... GO... GET!

17. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Look, im going to reply one last time.

Im not paranoid. I dont like scammers. And this guy is one. He is asking money now or you dont see that? How you see that? Is that good? For adding a "bloom and headlights" that is also mine. I gave him that ? And he called all the way "his mod" and got false credit, you see that good too? Because you say im paranoid.

And why i would be paranoid? Did you see my 5.0 preview show off here? And YT videos, i will upload more if you didnt. The show off talks by itself.

How does TheWorse "E3 bloom" "mod" looks like compared to mine? And "E3 bloom" is also a fake, that bloom is nothing like on E3.

At E3 they didnt have exceeded bloom effect. I already explained how they managed to get the environment effect, its not the bloom.

I shown people the truth, now you like to keep defending a scammer. And at the end people knows how that people ends, so i will really appreciate if you stop posting about the guy here.

Thanks a lot.

18. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Thanks !!!

19. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Forget it and don't take the baits please.

20. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    When will you release the "mod"? I want it! :infinity:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.