After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    When I'm done with the lighting changes I'll post screenshots without any sweetfx.

2. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    No, i said they are higher than vanilla high(almost ultra) with optimized LoD, as ingame LoD changes various subsettings i tought tweaking these LoD settings would give a good performance boost w/out losing quality...

3. hacknham

hacknham Guest

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB
    ""higher than ultra tweaks as ultra WITH the higher LOD. As well as the faster focus DOF, more DOF in Running Cover Swimming Aiming Driving, normal timescale, and normal camera"

wooot! sounds like good, i love it

pls VAAS :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  4. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Is it possible to "fix" the way pedestrians and vehicles appear out of thin air? It's kinda stupid.

5. AllMac

AllMac Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    This mod seems to be stuck and isn't going anywhere. Please don't tell me you're waiting for somebody else to tell you how to do it.

6. Serba

Serba Guest

GPU:
    7870 ghz edition 2go
    yes please i can't download too

7. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I'm not going to make new releases for people upset like that guy, I just make new releases when I get everything working and change at least something from it, Like right now lighting, colorgrading for the lighting and anamorphic lensflares. Don't ask for E3 Explosions, at this time its not possible, and may never be due to the e3 2012 being scripted in the majority of the events.

First page updated, thanks to omnominator

8. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Ahhhh. Gotcha. I misunderstood :)

The version you put out is fine then! Performance is good on ultra. I've no complaints :)

9. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Change Aiden's face and we have a deal.

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    That involves 3d editing and extra time that I don't have. And i'm not a 3d modeler

11. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    You've just made my day! Hopefully the configurator from MaLDo allows for us to toggle the DOF on/off for each camera individually in the future. For now though, this is great!

12. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Cuban, aren't you that guy who made the Crysis visual enhancement mod? :p

13. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Don't just release it people are just retarded these days.

14. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    Have a specific camera you wanna change values??

I checked here and i maintained theWorse's settings in ultra, it's tweaked already :)

15. Cuban Legend

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    I was part of the team who worked on it yes. Idk wth was up with me and the long name (CUDAATS) but i wanted to make sure everyone who contributed was given credit, a chance to voice their opinions and equal power to suggest changes. (I still keep in touch with a few of those guys from the team still, great fellas)

This watch_dogs modding scene intrigues me and gives me MUCH nostalgia back to the days of Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead cfg-tweaking/TOD modding. I remember the reason i started tweaking performance back then was because my PC was too weak to play it on high or ultra, jaja. And only until a few months ago my rig was upgraded and I actually played Crysis with that mod I helped make, and I loved every minute of it, the feeling was so strong knowing i helped to make it that I almost cried.

But this whole Watch_Dogs rivalry has me really and truly sad, I could never make Crysis1/Warhead look like those DX10 demos Crytek released early in development, but we tried and most importantly we WORKED TOGETHER as a TEAM. People in the modding scene of Watch_Dogs PC need to learn to FORGIVE and try to work together otherwise they are hurting the chances of making big discoveries (which is what they will need to even touch the E3 2012 level of quality), and they hurt the modding scene, and subsequently hurt the community over petty squabbles. /rant :nerd:

16. keputran69

keputran69 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX Titan
    Hail to THE WORSE for its great mod, now i only need another titan to properly play this game on 4k:bang:
    Wondering, could you upload your gamerprofile.xml and sweet fx preset that you are using? Thanks a bunch:banana:

17. Type-R

Type-R Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 780 Ti
    I'm using the settings and it works well VAAS (VAAS's 0.7 + Patch + DoF mod)

Good job VAAS

18. Serba

Serba Guest

GPU:
    7870 ghz edition 2go
  19. Cuban Legend

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    Hmmm This modding scene really could use a configurator with toggles/and bars to be able to tweak all these camera DOF settings on a person-to-person basis.

I dont want to have to always ask someone to spend time to tweak a camera for me, that might take their time and time is precious in modding a game that it being patched.

But thanks for asking VAAS, ill test it a bit more in depth and I'll let you know.

20. Major_Kalu

Major_Kalu Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 TFIII

Ubisoft liar and still want to believe that performance problems and various other negatives.

What we have to do now is complain and they take up very ashamed of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.