Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Welcome back as well. Looking forward for the mod Kaz.

2. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    Welcome back Kadzait ;D Looking forward to seeing more screenshots and videos of your beautiful mod.

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Thanks to everyone, and I will post shots and vids tomorrow , I will also upload the first 5.0 soon so you can check out, the rest versions for different modes etc, later on.

4. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Ok just be carefull where u upload it. Remember if u need testers , let me know because as soon as u put it here, u know what could happen :S

Now in spanish just in case :)

Tené cuidado donde lo subis che. Y si necesitas algun tester, avisame si queres que te ayude, porque sabes que en cuanto lo pongas aca, lo puede bajar cualquiera y sabes lo que puede pasar :S

Another question mate, will it be possible to use the mod and get some of the new effects while playing in medium settings or it has to be ultra?

Keep up the good work!

5. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Thanks so much Kadzait! You truly are a hard worker who cares about the community.

6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes no problem, I will say when I will upload.

7. DarkSidesHero

DarkSidesHero Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7990
    Hey Kaz, welcome back, quick question, is it possible to move the minimap and battery icon to the lower corners?

8. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    :) :)
    Looking forward to it.

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I will check on that, didn't really focus on that yet. But I saw stuff about it so I guess its totally possible.

10. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Also, Kadzait/AlphaZ, be sure to put your name in the files, something that, if removed, makes the mod not work. I don't want anyone to steal it and pass it off as their own. Also, make sure it works even after the patch. I'd be happy to test it out for you and report any bugs!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014

11. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Having modded some games in the past myself, i can tell u that is something really difficult to make.
    What i do, and i know other modders do as well, is to hide stuff within the code, some sort of "signature" which allow us to check mods and know if is straight forward stolen or maybe some1 took just a few lines here and there.

I leave boggus code that dont do **** all around the mods lol. And every now and then, i see some files on other people mods. I dont get mad about it cus i dont really care, but, it makes my day really :)

12. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Kadzait should add a short info thing in the MAIN MENU on the bottom right or left corner that says "KADZAIT'S MOD 5.0" that disappears when you enter the game. I don't know how he could make it indeletable, I just want him to get all credit.

Edit : Or of course the MUCH better idea would be to team up with all other modders and make the best mod ever, and still keeping credit.

13. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    I know that ENB files on GTA IV usually show like a name of the creator in the screen flickering. I'm sure it can be deleted though.

14. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Kadz,

One VERY desired feature would be able to toggle HUD in game. I currently have most of it removed in gamerprofile but so very much would love to have ability to toggle in game.

I know it's much different than what you are currently working on, but please if you see something keep it in mind.

Can't thank you enough for your hard work. You are helping out so many people around the world.

15. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Yeah those can be deleted. And i understand about working with other modders, gives the community a better sense of achievement. But the point is, i always congratulate any modders that inspired me for that particular work inside my files. Also i have no problem teaching how they work or even letting people know what values can be tweaked, ranges, etc. But as an example, the last mod i did for FIFA 14, took me roughly 1300 hours of testing....so even when u arent looking for credit, i still want to show what i can do and at least get a thank you...or a "please, can i use some of your code on my mod?" do you understand what i mean?
    Im off to sleep anyway, good luck Kaz and nite nite yall!

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Its possible but I wont do that. I think if I upload something here everyone should know from who comes from. I also have 2 threads here day one about this.

But keep in mind I don't care if someone mods my actual mod by their desire, they can do it, of course any modder would name the creator.

And im not looking for "fame" or "money"/"donations" like someone.

I will say when I will upload as a test first to most interested users on Guru and YT.

Later I will upload when is accepted by all of you, here at Guru.

17. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    Ok , sounds good. I will wait for the test release mate, im sure it will be great :)

18. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    If he did that, can u imagine the flaming he would get? Also i dont think that is even allowed here on Guru3d forums :S
    Still, adding fake code here and there and then waiting , is the best way imo. Then he can come out and say "here it is, this , this and that code is fake and i put it there". Even if somebody stole the mod and knew there is fake code, since they dont know how it actually works, there is nothing he or she can do about it :)

19. DarkSidesHero

DarkSidesHero Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7990
    [​IMG]

I don't want to derail you from your path so maybe you could say where that info is?

20. scorpgul

scorpgul Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 Ti KINGPIN
    Will your 5.0 mod work with the new patch Ubisoft just released?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.