After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

I think them 2 should start working together with Maldo and then it be a win for everyone:banana:

2. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
  3. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    That's why i said ealier to use the tool that was made then set the xml to read only. This way when you going the game you can change dof on/off with out ****ing up the mod and everytime you enter the game it starts with your xml settings. Thats what i am doing:)

4. Miguel Valente

Miguel Valente Guest

GPU:
    nvidia 690 / 4GB
    Can you help me? I don´t understand how to install the mod. Says "Open one of the folders and put the files inside your data_win64 folder" but the zip has 3 folders (more folders within in) how i do? I've tried various ways and have´t seen change.

Tanks
    Miguel Valente

5. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    I can't wait for a mod to remove those highlights. They're ok for gameplay for me but not for exploration.

6. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
    Ok.. So I set quality to ultra and set gamerprofile to read only. Run game then change DoF / Blur to "off" and im fine? Btw disabling DoF doesnt it screw up the mod also? thx

Its a chocie which camera u want... Closer / Far / normal ( default )
    Lets say you choose normal so open the folder and u can see there 2 patch files so just copy them into data_win 64 folder.

7. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    How much should I bet that kadzait's files will be the same as mine? Apart from that I never asked or forced people for donations. And also stop talking about who stole who because there is no stealing, just one person that is changing the values of the same files I've released like a week a go.

I'm going to post comparisson screenshots between the mod and vanilla in half an hour.

8. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Keep it up and you will earn a new donation.

:infinity:

9. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Yea man. See when you have the xml set to read only the game will start with them settings and when you are in game turning on/off dof will only be temporary until you exit the game. Best of both worlds:)

10. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB

11. AggroGames

AggroGames Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 7870 ICEqx 2gb
    This is amazing

Great work, i can't believe it was such a simple switch on my end. Here's a few screens

Vanilla [​IMG]

Unlocked [​IMG]

night time after a rain looks beautiful [​IMG]

12. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    lol @ asking for and people actually giving TheWorse donations now. Good lord.. At least the Paypal link is removed from the OP. He's editing files in notepad people. Not banging out source code..

13. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    Mhm? If he offers many different presets, there will be something for everyone.

Some people don't like DoF for instance. Or think that the bloom is too strong. Just because you like to use everything, doesn't mean everyone does. Isn't it a bit selfish to ask him to stop doing multiple presets? :3eyes:

14. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Where's your modding/tweaking thread?

15. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    Longer video this time, can't webm. Plain daylight, quite a bit of first person bike driving:

http://youtu.be/bD4kG1SNics

SweetFX files and instructions included.

16. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    Hey Kop, your SweetFX DLLs don't work for me. I've been using Bolotaurs version, so are you planning on making your preset compatible with that one?

17. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
    You are right, nobody forced me to donate anything. I am sorry if it wasn't clear that I was mad at myself rather than you.
    One thing that boters me about any of these mods, is that the shadows behind/below the bike make the bike look like it is floating.

18. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    You sound like a jelly twat mad that someone is getting a bit of WAM for doing work that noone else appears to be doing. In short, stop being a jelly twat. :stewpid:

19. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    @The Worse

For your next mod, will you be making a version which includes the DoF from v0.6, plus more bloom and a faster focusing camera?

Thanks, your the man.

20. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Hmmm. Kind of agree with you there. The paypal donation thing is a bit smelly. Still, if people are happy to give their hard earned cash away that's up to them. Whilst I 'appreciate' little tweaks and mods, I certainly wouldn't pay anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.