After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorrowxl

Sorrowxl Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660
    Oh my ..

Thank you so much,TheWorse :)

You are very kind :)

2. soulfire92

soulfire92 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS HD7950 dcuii top 3GB
    After applying the 0.7 mod,it often rains in the game.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  3. HeLL

HeLL Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080

I love how this SweetFX preset and its color scheme looks in game, try it:

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1723/

4. pav_m

pav_m New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3gb @1200/7300
    First, I wanted to say thanks for your work :)
    The game looks much better already.

I wanted to ask, if it's not complicated, would you be able to add Triple Buffering in your mod as well? Playing at Borderless Window seems to shave off ~10fps, while in fullscreen with VSync the game sometimes decides to park at 30fps for no reason, and of course D3DOverrider does not work.

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    yay one million views :banana:

6. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    Great mod

I really love the changes, however, my computer still runs the game with severe stuttering to the point that it is not playable. I hope the Ubisoft patch will stop the stuttering :(. I hope TheWorse could answer this for me.

Thanks.

7. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    I really love the changes, however, my computer still runs the game with severe stuttering to the point that it is not playable. I hope the Ubisoft patch will stop the stuttering . I hope TheWorse could answer this for me.

Thanks.

8. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    Hilbert and his servers pulled us through in the end.

9. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    I really love the changes, however, my computer still runs the game with severe stuttering to the point that it is not playable. I hope the Ubisoft patch will stop the stuttering . I hope TheWorse could answer this for me.

10. pav_m

pav_m New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3gb @1200/7300
    I have also had massive stutters (also 780 Ti - not SLI), and while keeping everything else at Ultra, HBAO+ High etc, along with 4xTXAA pre-mod, and with the mod, Environment Detail lowered by 1 notch and 2xTXAA, the game look pretty amazing, at a constant 60 fps and no stuttering AFTER i have lowered the texture quality to High.

Still however, Vsync creates a problem where sometimes the game just locks itself at 30fps for no reason, and wont go up again (the GPU downclocks as well - i'm using Skyn3t vBIOS with Boost disabled), and if i try Borderless Window, the previous constant 60 fps turns into a constant 50 fps. No real solution to that one as of yet.

11. soulfire92

soulfire92 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS HD7950 dcuii top 3GB
    This is because the memory leak issue i guess.The stuttering effect gone worse after playing the game like 20-30 mins. Ubisoft has to fix this issue asap.

12. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    TheWorse

I would really appreciate it if I can ask TheWorse a question. I really love the changes and mods in the game however the game stutter on my computer to a point that it's not playable, on foot or driving. Is it my computer or is it the game? would the patch coming from Ubisoft fix this?

13. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    stuttering

I love the mods and they look amazing, thank you. However the game stutters severely to a point that it is not playable :( and my rig is a high performance one, so disappointing and concerning

14. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    stuttering

I need an answer regarding the severe stuttering on my rig, PLEASE. The game is unplayable.

15. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    This is a great change to the game's graphics, however and even with a rig like mine, the game still stutters severely to a point that it is not playable. I need help please.

16. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    I would really appreciate any answer regarding the stuttering. It's making the game ****ty and unplayable. It's really too much to a point that I quit the game angry everytime I play it

17. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    I agree, it's just unplayable man, I cant play the game at ALL. I just paid $1500 for both my graphics cards and it's disgusting, I never seen anything like this in the history of my games ever.

18. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    What file is te best for more distance, far close or nomal file?

19. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    I actually did lower the textures to high and it still stutters also to a point that is unplayable. I cant believe how annoying it is, I feel like I'm running it on a basic laptop or something worse.

20. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970
    This is why a configurator is sorely needed. IMO vanilla looks much better. I fully realize that is very personal preference though.

I think I'll wait till you get back from your vacation, which sounds much needed. All that work with such little sleep must be nerve racking.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.