After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZiggyManSaad

ZiggyManSaad Guest

GPU:
    MSI 660 Ti OC PE
    Holy crap! This is amazing. Thanks for the help with the rar file, vTune.

Thanks to TheWorse for making the mod!

2. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Gosh!
    There is people that do nor even know how to set graphics in their own menu.

Before asking questions, you should know what is every option for. If you don't like it ,just put it off!!

3. Dorraemon

Dorraemon Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    Yes sir, ultra presets, and ultra textures. I will give TXAA a try. Otherwise i believe it is working correctly. Got my own shadow standing in front of cars now.

4. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
    Are you doing anything CPU intensive in the background?

5. Psykill972

Psykill972 Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    NIce work

Awesome Mod !!!
    You can teach them how to program their ubisoft's game !!!
    Thanks to you i can play in high with my 570 gtx (i'm waiting for my 770 ^^ ) The graphics and the driving are so good no lag at all :)

6. LeRieur

LeRieur Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 670MX 3go
    How can I modify this ?

7. Guth

Guth Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 3GB
    It seems this isnt working for me. I've done exactly as described, pasted the two files from one of the cameras into the data_win64 folder

Here are 2 pics, one is from "close" and one from "far" camera.
    There is no difference?

close: imgur com/eGErIbq.jpg

far: imgur com/GkwZNaD.jpg

8. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    i want your mod,it's an extraordinary work but you don't owe nothing to anyone,take your time and go aehead with your life.Some idiots doesn't deserve nothing

9. HeLL

HeLL Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080
    @Maldo

Followed your instructions, combined with -disablepagefilecheck and largepageutil. Your test worked! it reduces stuttering a lot! TheWorse patch greatly reduced stuttering with fast driving, lets say a 40%, with your patch I can say stuttering is 90% less.

The game is not ultra butterly smooth while driving yet even on low settings, but now is what I call playable. For some reason I still get smoother gameplay with borderless window than fullscreen with every settings and patches.

Thanks a lot, I'll wait patiently for your progress.

10. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE

I found the roads to look a bit flat and blurry unless I had the textures set to Ultra and turned off TXAA. I ended up using Temporal SMAA for my AA setting.

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I really, really appreciate your donations guys! I don't know which one is from, but THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I'll continue working on the mod as fast and making changes. The main reason people are complaining right now is about the lighting. But that's something I'm working on. I aim for a better lighting at day and night to be E3-ISH not e3. I have to test every change to see what it changes because I know how to modify the values but because there are no binaryclass for the majority of the files its more complicated to do.

After I get good results at night I'll post screenshots. And if someone knows about a really good sweetfx preset please tell me!

12. antonyfrn

antonyfrn Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    @TheWorse Keep up the work with this thanks to you I can play the game looking like what I paid for. Don't let people complaining put you off what your doing as your getting hell of a lot of recognition for something what ubisoft should have done from the start.

Is there any plans for what might be coming in 0.8?

If you get a chance can you check in the far version the camera for when your driving the cement mixer it feels like im 30 foot up in the air but I'm going to test with the normal to see if its default thing or something.

13. Jakey

Jakey Guest

GPU:
    2GB
    Hey guys, is this mod strictly made for a pirated version of this game or is it compatible with the Uplay version? In other words - what's the chance to run into trouble and get my Uplay account banned for using this mod?

14. Dorraemon

Dorraemon Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    Thank you, now i can replay the game with sweet graphics :D

15. Grimmycakes

Grimmycakes Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 3GB
    Looking forward to it.
    Please don't feel rushed though by anybody ^^

Keep up the good work. You've got tons of us cheering you on and refreshing the page like crazy hehe :3

Oh and, if possible. When you're looking through the files, could you tell me if you happen to see any mentions of pom even if you can't find a way to enable it. Or if you open up a texture, and see if there is a displacement version if it?

That'd be great to know for someone like me. As I want to see if I can't create some textures that will have POM applied to them if you're able to get it working at some point.

16. Dorraemon

Dorraemon Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    Mine is a legit version, so you tell me. Support the game damn

17. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    When i use MaLDo's patch i am getting lower Fps but less stutter.

18. Tim96

Tim96 Member

GPU:
    Asus Geforce GTX 770 2GB
    Right now? Unknow. Ubisoft has not commented on this yet. Uplay version works with this mod, and multiplayer also works perfectly. But I did get dissconected right before trying to join a players world. Not sure if this is because of the mod or just servers going bananas.

PS: Noticed increase in density of pedestrian in MP, might just be my eyes deseaving me.

19. Shinsky

Shinsky Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 660Ti / 2Gb
    He wasn't supporting piracy, he just wanted clarification on whether his UPlay account was safe while using the mod.

20. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    - Crippled graphics
    - Crap optimization
    - Tons of bugs, stupid AI, Press X to win...
    Yeah, support the game. We need more games like this. I'm generally against the piracy but man, that is false advertising right there.
    And no, you won't get into trouble for this mod. Damn, people cheat in online leaderboards and they're ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.