How to Mod Watch Dogs entirely - Full Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by AlphaZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    I can understand that but you already made your statement, countless times before. Why would it matter if some random internet people belive you or not? If you were to credited and TheWorse didn't do that, of course that's bad, but not "let's go crazy over it" kind of bad. You could as well just ignore him and work on your own mod, as you had tons of followers here before you started a post storm and people would still be willing to see your results, too.

He says all the work belongs to him. He's being serious about it. And you're obviosuly being serious about your claims. No sides back up. No sides have enough a proof other than verbal confirmation. And when that happens no one gives a rat's bollocks about who tells the turth. You should have known that and just controlled your anger so that you could stay on the forum and work for your work. I bet you'd have even more followers for your mod if you could tell what happened in a calm and proper manner, but instead you just went full nuclear and ruined your work with your own hands. That was a shame because your work was the first one and people have been so excited about it from the very beginning, and now look where it is. You gotta admit it's also your own doing to some extend.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    The issue is not who mods the game first. The tutorial is uploaded here and that was Kadzait24 effort and main idea.

TheWorse and his friends is totally a different story.

Why TheWorse never did a tutorial when he was asked several times to explain how to mod the game? Why you cant just answer me that simple question either.

And kadzait24 name is touched here thats the main goal, not the Watch Dogs modding. TheWorse doesnt even cares about modding this game, his goal is other one and thats why he never uploaded a tutorial.

The 3DG argentina users are really weird people. At Argentina that forum is seen like a place full of people with mental issues. It went off in reputation years ago, by also their moderation.

And there you have why they did all this.

I think everything is pretty much obvious now.

3. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    [​IMG]

I think this is appropriate for the thread. Don't get me wrong I and all of Guru appreciate the tutorial but the rest could have done without.

4. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    And to finish, lets name Maldo example with Crysis 1 and 2 modding you mention. Lets say Maldo comes from Spain and he is from a Spain forum where there is also weird people there. He posts his mod here at Guru and a massive fakes from the spain forum comes to Maldo's thread to mess it up. Later one of the users takes his mod research, calls it his own , creates a thread and makes Maldo argue about it to the point he gets banned.

Later Maldo's name is being seen as ridiculous.

I will also point that one of the moderators in 3DG Argentina forum ( just to name one ) called PEY , is a person with mental issues that wanted to kill himself several times , i helped him a lot of months hearing his problems, reading letters he made, and when he figured out i purchased a Playstaiton 4 console, he deleted me from facebook and finally banned me from his forum 3DG after doing the Watch Dogs mod sharing.

Thats the people you are dealing with.

If you want more clear than this, its impossible.

5. Kahless30

Kahless30 Guest

GPU:
    Gskill 1333 8GB
    Over the line dude. I don't know this PEY or any of your friends back there in your country. But you cannot come here and spill personal information just like that.

You should be permabaned and this thread should be closed. Now I understand why you got banned from other forums.

6. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Maybe he didn't want to share it. We may never know. While I've always been one of the sharing guys I can totally understand why some people don't do that, because knowledge is not free and it needs to be gained through time and effort. Maybe he didn't want other poeple to modify the game before he could do, maybe he would release a tutorial after his mod, and maybe not. Who knows? That he didn't post a tutorial changes nothing, to be honest. We cannot claim he didn't do it because he didn't know how to do it, as we've seen the headlight shadows, the dof, the bloom effect all of which are not included in the vanilla game with our own eyes. You can't bake a cake without knowing how to do it.

Again I understand why you'd be feeling angry if what you're saying here is true, and it's an unethical practice for sure to not credit a person whose knowledge you've benefited from- but that happens. Ever heard a term called plagiarism? Many of my colleagues used my work without even citing me before but I didn't go on a rampage, I just tried to outdo myself and and guess what, that actually works, in the long run you win. Keep working on your mod, show us some incredible results and claim your name as the enabler of the Watch_Dogs modifications. That's the only way people could believe your story.

I know I'm going to root for whoever actually "produces" rather than telling stories.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  7. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    See post above you. The world is not out to get you. You tied your own noose.

8. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I think you crossed a line here...

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Excuse me? Its pretty obious Kadzait24 helped PEY to get better. He is fine now thanks to Kadzait24 help as well , i pointed that since thats what he did after all his help and friendship. I pointed who you are dealing with as plot.

And PEY also faked user here. The people in that forum is weird. Pey is fine and thats kadzait24 help.

So you are totally out of the line.

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I didnt since PEY supposely is kadzait24 friend, or it was a friend at least. He helped him to get better. And is better thanks to him.

The point is showing off their practices. The issue is not the mod, not a game. Is totally a different story and kadzait24 name was the goal.

Now you can permaban me and kadzait24. Everyone knows the truth now.

11. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Oh well, seems like I'm done here as it's obvious that the banhammer is strong with this topic and there's no further need to discuss the matter as it's going off the rails now.

12. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra

[​IMG]

13. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Yeah, kadzait name was the goal, but you don't need to use a name from someone else from one forum I didn't know existed until now. Much less tell this story. There are better ways to make comparisons.

14. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Ok

LOL

15. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Well, its all exposed. You can permaban, banhamming people if you want. But everyone who reads and understands the real plot and story about this, knows who should be banned from here.

They took kadzait24 name and played with it, played with it massively.

And thats your answer. And thats why kadzait24 is that mad. Is not about a game or a mod here. Kadzait24 wanted to share his mod and research and the other people wanted to mess with kadzait24 name. And seems they succeed.

Sometimes justice doesnt exists. Buts thats human kind.

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    There is no issue as the name isnt a name either is a nickname. And there could be 35000000 Peys in the world too.

And thats a comparision plot showing their practices. And it was kadzait24 name their goal. They dont even care about Watch Dogs modding.

They banned me from their "forum" for sharing the mod and for purchasing a Playstation 4. Then when they saw me at Guru3d with that spreading it had, they came here with fake users and the rest of the story you already know it.

There you have it. Take care.

17. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Isn't kadzait24 just a nickame too?

But, well, I must stop. Bye.

18. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    No , its not because they posted pictures of myself in their forum, as well as pictures of my little baby, as well as insults , facebook pages, private messages and a lot of more stuff.

So mine is not a nickname. And thats why now you should finally understand who you are dealing with. TheWorse and all the rest from that forum registered here.

Mental issues is the answer. And thats why i had to defend myself like this, because if you go to that forum you can see their practices everywhere the same, with a lot of users not only me.

And i would never had to mention anything about that place here but they crossed a line, its not about Watch Dogs for them. They wanted to mess my name because in Argentina, people knows me.

Explained now.

19. Haxe

Haxe Guest

GPU:
    Now that you are sharing. Can you please explain how to change citizen density so that there are no NPCs begin spawned in da game? Please?

20. Chechar51

Chechar51 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    Now thats what i call Paranoid