How to Mod Watch Dogs entirely - Full Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by AlphaZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    There is fake users everyone knows it as the actual TheWorse user is a fake from the banned user Mast3rkill. Its all exposed as all the supposed congrating people is new registered users from Argentina, where he belongs. The same 3DG Forum.

The story is exposed now anyone can believe what they want.

And i uploaded the tutorial, where TheWorse didnt since he actually doesnt have a clue whats he is doing. He is uploading Kadzait24 work from time to time appearing he is actually modding something.

2. Rafael144

Rafael144 Guest

GPU:
    8 gb
    Anyone know how to remove the hit indicator?

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Again we go with the fact you are uploading Kadzait24 work from time to time.

You are showing everyone in the world this by first saying there is no snow, where there is and i shown you.

And here is the Parallax settings in one simple example , since it shows everywhere:

<parameter name="HeightTexture1" type="sampler2D" />
    <parameter name="ParallaxHeightAndOffset" type="float2" defaultvalue="-1.5,2" />
    <parameter name="ParallaxScaleDiffuse" type="float4" defaultvalue="2,2,2,2" provideronly="1" />
    <parameter name="ParallaxScaleMaskSpecular" type="float4" defaultvalue="1,2,2,2" provideronly="1" />

Then here you have the not existant SubSurface Scattering, Screen Space Subsurface Scattering:

<group horizontal="1">
    <label color="000000"> A:</label>
    <group horizontal="1" enable_if="UseSkinSSS">
    <label>Screen-Space Skin Sub-Surface Scattering intensity scale</label>
    </group>
    </group>
    </group>

Now everything is exposed. All this is from Kadzait24, you dont know what you are doing, since you say things that clearly show you are just doing an upload work.

4. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Oh come on, don't be overly dramatic, guys. You learn something from someone, and teach someone how to do that, and that person teaches to another person. That's the way the modding goes, hell, I'm not a modder myself but even I, the newbie user, learned a trick or two today. So what's wrong with that? What's wrong with sharing your work, your knowledge? Isn't sharing the main reason you do your mod for?

There's not a single owner or a proper master of the knowledge. You learn it from someone, that person learns from someone else. Who started the original knowledge? Nobody knows as it passes into so many heads in the process. Should the dude who created the disrupt unpacker register to the forum and say "your work belongs to me as I'm the owner of the tool" ?

Please be reasonable and shake hands and do the darn thing together, just like how a community should work.

5. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
  6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Modding is a huge work and Kadzait24 did that . But the story here is another problem. That comes from where this user comes from.

All the story is exposed now here, as well as the Tutorial on how to mod it since that was Kadzait24 main idea.

People at the forum where this TheWorse user comes from treated like maniatic at Kadzait24 for say the game is the same as the E3 2012, and banned him for trying to prove it.

Now TheWorse is saying things that clearly show he is just uploading Kadzait24 work from time to time and making friends registering to congrats him, all from Argentina.

The issue is not the Watch Dogs modding, but the attitude from this guy.

7. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
  8. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55
    :3eyes:

Don't lie...

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Maybe there is people that actually doesnt likes such practices, doesnt matter the plot.

Scam, thats the word.

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You have the fulll tutorial posted here. And you are asking for who is lying.

Why TheWorse didnt upload it? And why he said there is no snow, no parallax and no sub subsurface scattering when Kadzait24 said that he treated him like a fool and his friends new users too.

Everything is exposed here, now you can believe what you want.

The tutorial is posted, the story is exposed and there you have why TheWorse is uploading the "work" from time to time.

He should have done a tutorial since a lot of people asked that everywhere and he just never did it.

11. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Well, I asked kadzait24 specifically what he was changing to gain performance and he just ignored me. But this is a great topic though. And kadzait's mod made my game unplayable on ultra, so much stutter.

12. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    NEWSFLASH - Far Cry 3 is modded the same exact way with identical tools.. Did he invent that too?

13. hacknham

hacknham Guest

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB
    beautiful

14. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You dont get the point. No one invented anything. Kadzait24 just took his time and modded the game. Uploaded his work in progress.

A lot of people liked that but not the people from the forum 3DG Argentina, where there is weird people there.

They came here to Kadzait24 thread at Guru and you know the story now.

The tutorial is posted. TheWorse never did that since he doesnt knows how to mod Watch Dogs. He is uploading Kadzait24 work. Since he took it from him after he accepted to work with him.

The fake users registering all the way coming from 3DG Argentina forum is also exposed, all Argentinian new users.

The Watch Dogs modding is great and that was kadzait24 idea, sharing to the community. But some people didnt like kadzait24 sharing this to the world and there you have the outcome.

15. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55
    We all know you are kadzait24, so, who is lying ?

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Im not kadzait24, im his friend. And i know him pretty well to defend his name after this mess the users from 3DG Argentina have tried to do with too much effort.

Thats the effort from TheWorse, the scam.

17. Kahless30

Kahless30 Guest

GPU:
    Gskill 1333 8GB
    He employs sentences as paragraphs just like Kadzait, this is so funny.

18. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Maybe because im not english speaker either. And im also saying some stuff he is telling me to explain, like the engine stuff i have no clue.

19. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
  20. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sorry but who are you?

All is exposed and you are posting images that a kid would post.

Maybe you like all the scam story. I said what i had to say and the tutorial is posted. I hope from now on people can understand whats going on and can start modding watch dogs from themselves.