After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
  2. chromatical

chromatical Guest

GPU:
    Can you upload to mediafire or anywhere else really.

mega doesn't want to work with firefox or IE. Thanks

3. topeira

topeira Member

besides the visual effects i was looking for the additional pedestrians density but didnt notice any change.

have you implemented more peds, theworse?
    do you have plans to do so later on?

4. Confidence-Man

Confidence-Man Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780sc 3GB
    Good job TheWorse. Are the anamorphic flares on headlights supposed to be on?

5. Spartakush

Spartakush Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 @ 1150/1500
    Thanks man! The game is looking awesome now :)

6. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    About the ped density I've only increased the values for very low, low and medium density, the rest is the same so maybe that's why you don't see any difference in a normal day or night

7. arathad

arathad Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 (3,5 GB - lol)
    Shieeet im getting out of memory crashes, noooooooooooo. :(((((((, i didn't get them with 0.6

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  8. Eiikichi

Eiikichi Guest

GPU:
    3 go gtx 780 ti
    it could be stupide to say that , even me i dont think it is possible , but maybe they downgraded the game to tell us that this game is about hack right ? so if you want to have what we showed you at e3 2012 , go hack the game! ( just have to found the the right folder ) :eek:o , i know it's ridicilous , it's only about money ( not to have gap between pc and ps4 :eek: )

9. Cortana

Cortana Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB
  10. s3baman

s3baman Guest

GPU:
    7970 3GB
    Tried your mod last night, I was pleasantly surprised by the differences and I'm impressed by how fast you managed to fix some of the issues (headlights flickering being the worse imo). can't wait to get home and try 0.7, the changelog looks substantial.

Your mod is all over the gaming sites so congrats on that, you deserve all the credit mate.

11. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    Could somebody post their GamerProfile.xml? Mine seems to not have the quality="_runtime" line.

12. Cortana

Cortana Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB
  13. arias51

arias51 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked
    TheWorse, would you mind if I uploaded your mod to my gaming site?
    You can use it as an alt download link to your mod on the main page.

I will give you the direct download link (no registration required) so that you can post it.

Sorry, don't have enough posts to PM you.

14. spider

spider Guest

GPU:
    GTX760 OC 4GB
  15. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Thank you so much @ TheWorse , beautiful , insane well done mod :thumbup: no problems to report here on my part , running flawlessly.

16. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Man you can just add Quality="ultra".

<SoundProfile MusicEnabled="1" GlobalVolume="100" MusicVolume="100" LicencedMusicVolume="100" SFXVolume="100" VoiceVolume="100" AutoplayMusicInVehicles="1" VoiceChatEnabled="1" VoiceChatPlaybackVolume="50" />
    <RenderProfile PCCustomTextureQuality="high" PCCustomAntialiasingQuality="msaa8x" RAWCPUScore="271003" AlphaToCoverage="1" ResolutionX="1920" ResolutionY="1080" Quality="ultra" QualityEditor="pc_editor" WindowMode="2" WindowPosX="-1" WindowPosY="-1" Force16_9="0" ForceWidescreen="0" WidescreenFOV="0" OutputScalingFactor="1" AspectRatio="0" VSync="0" MaxPrerenderedFrames="5" RefreshRate="144" MaxDriverBufferedFrames="5" ShowFPS="0" IsCalibrationSetup="1" ClustersZPassMaxLOD="1" NewBrightness="1" Contrast_v3="1" NewGammaRamp="1" GammaRampR="1" GammaRampG="1" GammaRampB="1" AllowAsynchShaderLoading="1">

17. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    Allright just tested the new version 0.7 of your mod and I gotta say it's much much better now, the awful dof/bokeh filter is less distracting and the flickering car shadows are gone too
    However I noticed one bug, the harley motorbike headlight doesn't cast any shadows whatsoever.
    Oh and I like the more prevalent bloom effect from the lights and light sources over the city :)
    Keep up the good work man !

18. The Sleeper

The Sleeper Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 FE
  19. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    <RenderProfile PCCustomTextureQuality="high" PCCustomAntialiasingQuality="temporalsmaa" RAWCPUScore="2709.22" AlphaToCoverage="1" ResolutionX="1920" ResolutionY="1080" Quality="ultra" QualityEditor="pc_editor" WindowMode="2" WindowPosX="-1" WindowPosY="-1" Force16_9="0" ForceWidescreen="0" WidescreenFOV="0" OutputScalingFactor="1" AspectRatio="0" VSync="1" MaxPrerenderedFrames="3" RefreshRate="60" MaxDriverBufferedFrames="0" ShowFPS="0" IsCalibrationSetup="1" ClustersZPassMaxLOD="1" NewBrightness="1" Contrast_v3="1" NewGammaRamp="0.895" GammaRampR="1" GammaRampG="1" GammaRampB="1" AllowAsynchShaderLoading="1">

20. TheOneMax

TheOneMax Guest

GPU:
    Evga 780 FTW 3gb
    Are you planning to add backfire to vehicles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.