Geforce 337.91 WHQL (titan Z)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, May 28, 2014.

1. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    most stable of the optimized drivers to date imo.

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Got LP2 fixed, nvm :]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  3. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    bf4 campaign running flawlessly on these.

4. Jahooba

Jahooba Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 670 FTW 2GB
    Sorry to beat a dead ungulate here, but I don't believe this. When standing still the game runs flawlessly and smooth, even on the highest settings (that my PC can handle). It's only when loading/ streaming new assets in that the stuttering appears.

No, this is something wrong with the game's memory management.

5. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 7900GRE
    LMAO I said that is what is happening with their DRM. I have the DRM disabled and the game runs as smooth as silk but with the DRM enabled the driving was almost impossible.

6. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    A lot of that can easily be attributed to the way FRAPS throttles back your FPS to 30 while recording, not to mention the horrible youtube video compression/conversion software their servers use. I just took a look at my video from Watch Dogs that i recently uploaded and it looks like hell compared to both the original 16gb AVI as well as the 600mb MP4 that I converted the video to using handbrake before uploading it. Both versions that are on my PC are smooth with the exception of a hitch or two in 10 minutes, but the youtube conversion process gave it a microstutter that is not visible in the files on my PC.

Just for fun I'm uploading a 4 minute long video I took this morning without any video conversion. Its the raw 7gb AVI that came straight from FRAPS... lets see if youtube destroys the quality of the original.

I agree with the Vram issue. Regardless, the game should run smooth on nvidia hardware if textures are lowered one setting and temporalsmaa is used. And it will still look better than PS4 or Xbone.

It was still primarily developed on PC, then dumbed down greatly from the E3 2012 version in order to not only run on PS4 and Xbone, but they also nuked the visual effects for the PC version as well. My guess is they did that to make Sony and Microshaft not look like they sold console gamers three year old laptop hardware in a small form factor case with a controller for the prices they did.

7. Prelim

Prelim Member

GPU:
    Asus 660ti OC 1060/7008
    I found this info on iCafe drivers:

8. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    Hey guys can anyone reupload the modified .ini file please ?
    I want to try this driver out since many people with sli setups report that it fixes the stuttering in watch dogs when loading new textures while going fast in a vehicle.
    thanks

9. peppercute

peppercute Guest

GPU:
    Msi 2080Ti TRIO
    Today\tomorrow nvidia rool out new beta. Check them

10. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    can you reupload the modified .ini file please? I want to try these drivers

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    And?

That Icafe bundle is still an update and what I said before. :)

Yes they said they replaced 450GTS with 650GTX, that's about it. Of course 650GTX will use less power then 450gts and be faster too.
    So that doesn't mean its a power saver driver for some reason, those that thought that need to think again :grin:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014