After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    Brilliant !!! And does the bokeh chew up alot of ressources ?

The close aiden looks cool (like on your screenshots), but i'am afraid of it not being very good for the gameplay

2. Techio

Techio Guest

GPU:
    XFX Fury 4096SP Unlocked
    Holy jeesus dude.
    The modding (Even though you say you aren't a modder ;) ) community never fails to impress me. Wish I could help and contribute. :/

Amazing work man, really great job.

3. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    don't worry about it keep up the good work ! ill message u after the update ;) can't wait /drool

4. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Finally,the game is unlock by you

Sweet pic.
    Far Camera...please

5. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    I think that bokeh effect it should be like when use weapons (aim effect).

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    And later you say why i keep on you.

You took all my work man. You added a buggy bloom file and thats all , from my work. And the "bokeh" is the player camera script, i also made it, but its impossible to play like that. The same happens with your "e3 bloom" thats not e3 bloom, the real one is the one im using everywhere in the game, not just at night doing an horrible effect by just not being possible to see anywhere from 2 meters.

Stop being a kid, and respect my job for once.

This thread now converted into a fun for yourself, every people in the world knows all inside your "mod" is my job.

And every people knows you were chasing me in my thread and you created your thread with your "mod" after i uploaded my job to Guru3D.

Keep it up, you are not a modder, but a good thief.

And i wont use any of your stuff, since ive discovered the whole game improvements and your "mod" is using XML that is also dumb, it doesnt even needs it and if you have to use XML first you wont be able to turn on everything and second you will make people have BUGS and GFX errors in their games. XML is supposed to be automated by the engine. THAT IS A REAL MOD.

So you dont know what you are doing here, and for THEWORSE you are stealing stuff.

Cheers, but like i said people knows what you did here.

7. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    The DOF shot looks great, but we wouldn't want it like this all the time. Is it dynamic like in Skyrim enb?

Also, I personally don't think you should alter the player cam, unless there are options to switch between different ranges (like in GTA4).

8. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Thank you guys, here is another screenshot with increased bokeh intensity

[​IMG]

Just testing, I want to make the depth of field start further than this otherwise it'll be unplayable :p

Edit: Thanks kadzait you are really helpful!

And it's dynamic obviously, but I don't really get what you mean about "dynamic"

9. Elia51091

Elia51091 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1050 Ti OC
    I think a far camera is better for gameplay. I'd like to see Aiden's coat entirely so i can stare at it floating around :3

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    If I can I'll make like 4 versions (?

1- e3 bloom + closer camera
    2-e3 bloom + far camera
    3-nothatstrong bloom + closer camera
    4-nothatstrong bloom + far camera

Would you like that? :)

11. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    all of them !!!
    nothatstrong bloom + far camera
    nothatstrong bloom + closer camera
    e3 bloom + far camera
    :funny:

12. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Dude, just give it a rest. You don't 'own' any of ubisoft's code. Your'e just tweaking stuff. So is he.

And, at least TheWorse is actually producing results that people want. And I can see the actual positive differences using his tweaks very clearly, unlike your mod which to be honest I still struggle to see any significant beneficial changes.

The dynamic shadows/ objects casting shadows? Brilliant. A bit buggy at the moment, but I reckon he'll fix it.

13. Elia51091

Elia51091 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1050 Ti OC
    You're too generous! Of Course everyone would like that! Can't wait ;)

14. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Sure fella, will try explain. Have you played skyrim with one of the quality ENB's? The DOF (depth of field) effect is dynamic, in that it only activates when you look at a particular object or character when it's at a certain distance from you, or within a certain range.
    And if you pan the camera up and look towards the horizon there won't be any DOF effect, but the change between is gradual (you can actually change the settings in incremental seconds too in the enb).

Probably a lot to ask at this stage!

15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Really? What the hell !!!!!!!

TheWorse took my job after i uploaded it here at Guru3D all the times i uploaded one version MAN!!!!

And after CHASING ME he created "HIS MOD" and "HIS THREAD" saying all is made by him, and now he says im going to STEAL FROM HIM !!!!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And what he did? A buggy bloom effect , thats not E3 bloom. Thats a buggy file touched wrong impossible to see anything or play like that. The same situation for his "bokeh" .

And read my thread where i pointed out a pretty HUGE list of real improvements, not this crappy thief thread thing here.

Stop confusing people in this "thread" . You have all the real MOD improvements in my thread. And thats my job, here you are seeing MY JOB , that TheWorse took it and called it HIS job.

Thats an Insult. And if someone does that to you effort, you will say the same thing until everyone realized what this guy is here.

And this guy has been BANNED BEFORE.

So , what the hell?

Keep it up playing with a fake bloom e3 effect and a "bokeh" camera, with a mod using "XML" , from a thief banned user.

Cheers!!!!

16. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    we want all for 4 versions.....

ps:plz make sure the problem will be fixed

Sorry for talk many times

after the problem,i'm afraid the rain scence now... :{

[​IMG]

17. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Thats E3 bloom !!!!

18. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    If any of that is true, I do understand why you might be a bit pissed off actually. It's not for me to say who is right and who is wrong as I don't know all the story.

Perhaps you two should have pistols at dawn?

As an end user, I and other people probably don't really care, as we just want to mess around with these mods.

19. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    I have an issue with this recent mod plus its fix:

My gpu's are caped at 56ish percent of usage and where i had almost 60fps (gpu's then showing between 70 and 90+%) stable before, now im all laggy arround 38fps.

~3600MB of Vram used. Sli working as before, i didn't changed of drivers.

I've looked on the PhysX side, changes nothing, on the Vsync side, nothing makes it fluid again.

Is it a known problem ?

I am a bit sad because it is sooo nice like that...

Keep it up TheWorse :) and if you know -or anybody else- why im experiencing this big loss of fluidity i'd appreciate

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.