Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Yeah !!!

What you have to say about the last improvement direct comparision?

The shadow improvement is off discussion. Now the Particles improvement as well.

And now comes the Car Reflection. Wait for it.

2. Gorefather

Gorefather Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R290x
    Wow, I can finally see the bloom.

[​IMG]

3. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    You will also have the Direct Comparisions for "Bloom".

All direct comparisions will be posted at post #1.

4. Tomlintm28

Tomlintm28 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280X 3gbDualX
    for some reason when im under the train tracks the bloom makes it seem foggy idk if its me or not but oh well

5. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    I personally dont like that sharp shadown on the other hand i like that smoke of yours so iam excited if its not flickering :D

6. Gorefather

Gorefather Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R290x
    Cant wait! Thanks.

7. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    You insulted MalDo, I don't even know how you are still here. And in that comparisson apart from that doing nothing you just cut the top of the image in the vanilla version just to hide the smoke.

8. Neocaron

Neocaron Guest

GPU:
    580 gtx 1.5
    Hey! Hello everyone!

First, I wanted to say thanks to kadzait24 for his commitment in trying to improve the graphics of the game. Your last shot, is really interesting because it means that we can hope for a great improvement in the effects. And the good new is that those effects don't use Vram at all :D.

Now, I also need to point out that while it is true that kadzait24 is being a bit rude and messy in the way of sharing his mod, the 4 or 5 guys polluting this thread have been ridiculously disrespectful from the start with him.

I have been following this thread since the first day, and I don't understand this behavior. I tried the mod with my GTX580, and while it was a disaster performance wise, it look really good, and whether you like it or not, it looks better than the ultra retail version.

Now what? What are you gonna say about the smoke? Fake again? Maybe some photoshop work? Hey who knows right? This is ridiculous seriously.

Carry one kadzait24, and from now on, just ignore people insulting your work. The fire will die if you ignore them. Answering them gives you the bad role, who doesn't take criticism (because you suck at handling troll sorry :nerd:), while you did take in account the advise from William, who really tried to help you.

Anyway, it would be great if someone could clean the thread from all the useless and aggressive post from everyone (even kadzait24). It would bring some peace in the thread. Some bans would do some good as well, if it keeps on.:)

9. Neocaron

Neocaron Guest

GPU:
    580 gtx 1.5
    Are you freaking serious? Can't you see that the smoke goes down the wires? this must stop!!

10. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    No that is perspective... it has been cut off at the top, top of the building is missing.

Bref, tu vois bien Neocaron, t'es quand même pas bête, c'est une histoire de perspectives on voit bien que le haut du bâtiment manque ....

Said it in French just in case, as you are from paris.

11. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Suspect account is suspect.

12. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    Yes Stone Gargoyle. i'am hoping that he will reply to my french lol....

I think Guru3D is being trolled, owned big time lol.

If anything good does come out of this xml, maybe you could integrate it into your easy config tool stone gargoyle

13. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    I have no flickering smoke anymore i put value

AmbianceParticlesMaxStarted="7500" from 4000 .. dont know why this is help but nuw there is too much smoke :D

[​IMG]

14. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    Google Translator incoming lol.

In the mean time this is the "comparisson" kadzait offered

Vanilla
    [​IMG]

KADZAIT 2.0 V3.0 4K ULTRA HD PARTICLES, SHADOWS MANY PRATICLES SUCH SHADRS, WOW
    [​IMG]

jk.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    That guy made accounts for sure. Cant be that the world is so weird nowadays.

The smoke is more and better, and thats only smoke, particles everywhere are more and better.

Shadows are also better, personally i hate aliased shadows, that is not reality shadows. So is another improvement.

Here is Car Reflection Direct Comparision:

I had to take 3 shots each since its impossible to get the same car and ToD, so you can see in different cars the reflection overall and paint quality reflection general:

Ultra Original Retail:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kadzait24 XML 3.0:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Omg , it looks the same ! (?) :banana:

16. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    But other stuff looks same ...

17. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    There is no smoke there , doesnt matter the position , since you can see the wires and you can see there is no smoke, if it were, you could see it by the wires.

Simple. And stop making accounts its too much obvious.

18. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    What other stuff?

I already pointed : Shadows, Car Reflections and Particles.

Next Bloom.

And next the rest.

All i said its improved, and it cant be seen everywhere, there is settings that does changes at different places/time/weather/lighting.

Its just some people thinks i will add new textures or a SweetFX HDR crap thing. And thats not what i do, since i hate that.

19. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    What proof do you have of me "making accounts"? You are just so selfish you think you invented the light bulb. I'm just one person like MalDo did to show the people that you didn't do anything different than change 10 to 20 numbers to the settings.

20. Neocaron

Neocaron Guest

GPU:
    580 gtx 1.5
    C'est pas la question, vous arrêtez pas de le troller depuis 35 pages, c'est pas sympa. Et maintenant dès que quelqu’un le soutien, c'est forcément un faux compte. Vous fourvoyez (juste au cas ou tu aurais un doute XD) vraiment les gars. Je vais faire une vidéo, bien monté pour montrer les différences actuelles.

If I do this comparison video, please, stop trolling, and just you know leave the thread, and move on, I'm sure you all have tones of interesting stuff to do. I'll do it on my laptop which has a 780m. It runs ultra on it quite well actually. My 580gtx doesn't :bang:

As you can see I have an amazing French translator, it does slang and fancy at the same time! I was not sure, but now I can clearly say that you are here to break this thread. Pour un français mon anglais est pas trop mauvais je sais ^^. Bon je ne sais pas quand la vidéo sera prête mais, je vais faire ça aussi vite que possible.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.