Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamc

jamc Guest

GPU:
    Msi R9 270x 2GB
    Don't feed the trolls man. The more you answer them, more they keep writing crap. Just do what you have to do.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    i knew it, only mr. gates could do xml tweaks :D
    this thread should have gone in more collaborative way, but since you are acting like you are inventing the wheel what do you expect?

3. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    I will reply to this people since now the trolls comes with the "im modding the xml files" and they kinda like to even take credit from me by posting all the entire engine setttings and doing the right scripting, most people before my thread didn't even know it needed correct scripting and that's a hard work because no one before explained it.

I hate people like that , so I will point that.

4. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    I'm sorry but you've been already banned from another forum for no proof at all. I was waiting for disrupt tools to modify the xml files and I'm serious, these are just simple modifications. No particles, no smoke no nothing. You used 5120 as CSM(CascadeShadowMaps) size and you don't even know how many Fps you are killing with that.

5. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Im not inventing anything, I was the first doing this right and showing all the engine settings, and actually works now so wtf are you trying to do?

What did you do? apart from posting bs here time to time?

Go away man, or keep reading but stop posting.

6. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    really this thread being featured on the main page is undermining this forums...

7. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I was banned? From where? 3DG forum Argentina? Now I know whats going on, go away man you don't know anything and you took everything from me.

If I was banned from there ( temporaly ) It was because people like you saying I didn't do anything , not even modded a XML. And I was testing everything , showing videos, screenshots and later I came here at Guru3D, proving everything.

Go away and find other place to troll.

I repeat, everything is proved and you took all the information from me, and you think people will like what are you doing? Stop posting here, you take the thread to the wrong direction.

8. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    im enjoying occasional forum banter with posting comparison screenshots taken in controlled environment :D

9. Quest

Quest Member Guru

GPU:
    SLI GTX 770 JETSTREAM 4GB
    v3 any soon?

10. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yeah, and that's almost impossible in this game. You have shots, videos, everywhere not here only since this has been spreaded everywhere, and people is showing what you want, here and everywhere.

So , you have the proof in front of your eyes , you just like to get trash to threads like the other guy from 3DG Argentina Forum ( I know the user there, is some guy with mental issues )

11. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yes, I will post it soon today so everyone can try it.

12. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    You try to achieve "E3 Graphics quality" as you say everytime, but that is impossible. The majority of the settings are locked or in fileformats that we can't open. Accept the reality. I managed to reduce stuttering 60% if not more, with my settings. But you keep making number bigger and making performance horrible for all the people trying this.

I can play right know at 40-60fps with my pc pretty smooth.

EDIT: I'm not in 3DG forum, I saw you there, trying to convince yourself that it was E3 graphics. And I don't have mental issues, you shouldn't insult anyone for thinking different than you.

13. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    I tweaked before you even start i think. I got full tweak list from someone who decrypt files on cs.rin.ru forums and i give to download to everyone link down there.The thing to test it if you are doing right or no is easy. When a i first try tweaks i notice when i put bad spaces or anything else game setting turn to default so i know i doing it bad. Here is a link you can tweak it out yourself you just must do correct spaces and stuff.

ww*****w.ulozto.net/xUSYGc2b/commands-txt

remove stars from link.

And like Mast3rkill says. Its impossible to do E3 graphics the XMl settings are minor.

14. obi-wan80

obi-wan80 Guest

GPU:
    8gb ddr3
    Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I follow with interest the thread.
    A question, but the texture of the game is 1024 or 2048?

15. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Go away please, you don't manage anything since I know who you are in 3DG argentina forum, you have mental issues everyone knows it.

And you have everything proved here and everywhere my XML is spreaded so stop posting since you get trash to the thread, people doesn't wants to read you. And the numbers you talk about is trying to figure out performance as well as improvements , are not random values and you know all values from me.

Go and find other forum. Thanks. Lets go back to the main topic.

16. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    Calm down, you think this is all you? Settings were there before you to make modifications. I hope the mods will see your behavior.

17. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    You didn't tweak before I started this. That commands are posted here as well at the start and that's the whole engine settings without scripting for function with the game itself.

And the thing you say about spacing I also said this here way before every one knows it.

And I know that Russian forum and I was reading there as well the first day the game released and no one did all what I did here either, those commands list you posted are already posted here, are not working like that.

Thanks.

18. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Settings were not there before I made modfications and correct XML scripting, settings were 10 from Nvidia article and without scripting. And the whole engine settings were posted here day one, and also needed scripting.

I helped people and people helped me here as well.

All you are doing is getting trash to the thread, and i also hope mods see your behavior being new as well.

19. KrzYsieK8926

KrzYsieK8926 Guest

GPU:
    MSI HD 7770 Ghz Edition
    This thread, just...
    [​IMG]

20. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    i didn't look everywhere but what i see here is when someone posts screenshots side by side you come out and say those are invalid because of what now, save game? i don't see you said anything about the guy who posted like 10 sweetfx images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.