Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techio

Techio Guest

GPU:
    XFX Fury 4096SP Unlocked
    I managed to get better framerate by disabling Vsync and changing AA to temporal smaa. Game still stutters, but it is a lot more playable.

2. Type-R

Type-R Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 780 Ti
    Nice MOD

Nice mod thanks, I am very well, here some screenshots with mod v2 kadzait24

GTX670 ASUS TOP , i7 2600K@4,5GHZ , 8GB RAM

Code:
    i3.minus.com/ibwml4DFEv3GtW.jpg

i2.minus.com/iPTxMMkYEFE1T.jpg

i1.minus.com/ibbEzCzJACx2OR.jpg

3. Raz3d

Raz3d Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE SLI
    Hi, I registered tonight just to say good work on the settings tweak. I am running it with your XML 2.0 file on Ultra settings, TXAA4X and it's smooth for me, no stuttering but framerate is 35. I have a GTX Titan so that may be why it's smooth. I had a big framerate drop when I got on the train but it went away after a few seconds. I can walk around and drive just fine.

The difference is not that big from the normal game but it's still noticeable.

It won't let me post direct links or images but you need to check out my screenshots, they look really good! I am using SweetFX with this.

cl.ly/image/1b2t3s3u1p2q/1.jpg
    cl.ly/image/2n3O0N2s0x1x/2.jpg
    cl.ly/image/2x0Z242r3v1P/8.jpg
    cl.ly/image/3A2I3B0g0B3C/3.jpg
    cl.ly/image/1T461z3b1i1g/4.jpg
    cl.ly/image/1W3X2Y1e1l0b/5.jpg
    cl.ly/image/2k192q0E3t0w/6.jpg
    cl.ly/image/39460R2J2J3g/7.jpg

4. superzeus

superzeus Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 4080
    Hii thanks for the mod , but is unplayable for me it looks very awesome but i believe needs more work in my case i try some options i used sli and same problem the fps go down like 10 or 20 fps and stutter like crazy like in slow motion i try one card whit oc and same so its not the cards its something in your scripts i hope some nice guy help you to fix this mod but thanks for effort .

5. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    Help for xml editor

Hi guys, I've copied the patch files in the course of the game.
    But I do not know how to edit the XML file.
    I do not know what the options are and should be changed
    I have a dear friend asked me to upload the edited GamerProfile do
    Sorry for bad English
    Tanx

6. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    wow, i posted comparison with your last xml and standard one and you're guess is i cheated with screenshots, lol. everyone can do comparison, and yes time of day makes a world of difference don't be silly. thats what im getting at.

7. Phuncz

Phuncz Active Member

GPU:
    I want to chime in I can really appreciate what you are doing Kadzait24, Ubisoft shouldn't have released the game on the PC in the state it's currently in, but you have managed to make it atleast representative of what was shown to us.

I may have a fix that a few people might use for the stutter people are having. What I've read this stuttering is mainly because of bad texture streaming to memory. So this might be fixed when a RAM disk is made that has the texture files. Installing the entire game into a RAM disk will require 32GB or more (how big is installed game ?) but the texture files might fit when you have 16GB of RAM. One would need to make an NTFS Symbolic Link of the file or files on the RAM-disk but it is theoretically possible.

We'd know for sure if it is the streaming and not some bad or defunct optimization.

8. KrzYsieK8926

KrzYsieK8926 Guest

GPU:
    MSI HD 7770 Ghz Edition
    ^ berkos, You used second version of the tweak in Your last comparision? if so case closed (tweak is not making game look better, in fat it looks worse - color changes, as I wrote earlier).
    I don't know how people can be so naive, c'mon people.
    I's just waste of time for kadzait24, better play the game and enjoy the experience as it is, with all respect kadzait, don't get mad.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  9. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

I had some shimmering around the shadows of some objects, particularly if they are small shadows close to the shadow source. For instance, the shadow of the frame of a dumpster on the rest of the dumpster.

It's a shame the file gets recreated when you change a setting in the game (requiring it to be read only). This includes changing the mouse sensitivity etc. Instead of editing the setting in the config file, it basically reads the in game settings that were previously read and rewrites them back in the file. Any setting that isn't standard therefore gets deleted.

They should really release a patch with all these settings available, even if through an out of game config file (like some other games), with preset functions included etc. Also, not having it delete these settings n game! That would make sense.

10. berkos

berkos Guest

GPU:
    r9 270x, 980
    no im not mad, i just posted SS,using xml posted yesterday on this forum. i won't post any comparison shots anymore, if people like to believe their game is so much improved with such a fps drop, good, i don't mind. i am dissapointed in this community, where people used to compare same screenshot with same conditions for different drivers in cod2 days for gods sake, people observation swere more analitical.
    i called on bull**** in OP with valid reasons many times and only response is that im trashing him. the pinnacle is calling his own xml a standard one i my comparison shot is telling everything :).
    if some random guy can bs people and people buy it no wonder we get e3 2012 watch dogs presentation

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014

11. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    i played and it's a very great job but the smoke flickeryng is annoyng.Maybe could you reduce the smoke effect to retail in a 2.1 version until you find a fix for the 3.0?

12. KrzYsieK8926

KrzYsieK8926 Guest

GPU:
    MSI HD 7770 Ghz Edition
    Hey! I'm on You side, lol.
    What i meant was is that the tweak is pointless, c'mon there's NO visible improvement (with the tweak) sorry if My post was not accurate, I'm little drunk.

13. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    I love it really thx for your effort Kad' , pretty different and nicer to my eye

Smoke stuttering here too. Is it possible for me to do some' about it here on my side ?

14. Gorefather

Gorefather Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R290x
    Just set the textures to high (medium in .xml) and all stuttering will be gone.

For the people that say that this is just a placebo or it doesn't do anything at all: Tweak the XML, everything you tweak in it will be visible in game.

15. Type-R

Type-R Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 780 Ti
    I'm anxious waiting for the MOD V3

Anyone have pictures RenderRain difference between 0 and 3?

16. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    Thx man, i'd rather find the dedicated lines and if possible change these a bit then reduce textures. That said i will try it for sure. :)

17. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    jumping from 4100MB Vram to 4900 now :p

18. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    Hi guys, I've copied the patch files in the course of the game.
    But I do not know how to edit the XML file.
    I do not know what the options are and should be changed
    I have a dear friend asked me to upload the edited GamerProfile do
    Sorry for bad English
    Tanx

19. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    [​IMG]

Also 13Go RAM ...

really xD

20. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    You have to patch the files inside the folder should be changed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.