Glenn Beck thinks Watch Dogs teaches you how to hack the real world

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, May 31, 2014.

1. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    2600 rip troccadiro

2. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    - Kids hacking my iPad
    - Why can't we have Superman

Glenn Beck is never afraid to tackle even the most difficult issues.

BTW why does he always looks like he's about to burst into tears.....WAIT DA SEC [​IMG]

3. IAmGhostDog

IAmGhostDog Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390
    Some do. Sadly.
    Consider the fact that a few years ago he was a rising star on Fox News with his own hour long show.
    And then as time went on and they saw how wacked he is they hurried up and gave him the boot.

4. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    nvmnd. But he kinda reminds me of an evangelist on TV.

Last edited: May 31, 2014

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    His ratings went up the loonier he got.

Same for whats his name o'reiley.

Both total morons.

But they work for fox who are just plain morons on video games and love to pick up and run with any story bashing them not matter how innacruate or poorly fact checked it is.

But the same can be said for every major news outlet fox just seems to get there first.

The whole of journalism is in a pretty sad and corrupt place period. News is more about spin then providing facts Social messages are pushed through stories. Poiticial asshattery is pushed through stories all reported as news.

Simple research in most cases would poke more holes in most things reported as news there is little excuse why news has sunk to such depths other than its run by corporations and the government anymore.

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Never heard of him. Will check him out.

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    He's trying to make you angry. Saying idiotic and confrontational things is how he gets views. It's literally paid, professional trolling. Best thing to do is ignore.

8. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Couldn't have explained him any better.

9. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    What a class A ****. The things he say canĀ“t be serious...:3eyes:

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Just watched some of it. That idiot can't even read. Watch_Dogs teaches us to hack? Cool, just been outside with my keyboard, kept pressing "Q" and f*ck all happened. I want a refund. The game is broken.

11. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Idiot, you need to use a wireless keyboard :beer:

12. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You obviously forgot to buy your hacking skill points along with your phones top-up credit in the local paper shop before pressing Q

13. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    I tried hacking a cop today and pretty sure Aiden Pearce is working the beat around here because all I got in return was a nightstick to the back of the head and put in a choke hold.

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    When I was younger this sort of stuff used to get me angry. The whole Jack Thompson thing was a big deal a few years back. But you know what happened? People realized he was out of his mind, and stopped paying attention to him. Then, he ramped up his stupidity in response until he got disbarred. Problem solved itself.

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You're supposed to shoot them in the legs :D

16. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
    Don't give this guy any attention. He's a completely douchebag in politics too.

I seem to remember him saying that Bane in the Batman film was invented to attack Romney's campaign LOL.

17. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    I actually agree with him.

I'm going to write him a congratulatory letter, yesterday, but not until the alien that lives in my cupboard gives it the go ahead.

18. JBCool

JBCool Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    He's saying that Watch Dogs teaches you to think that hacking and voyeurism are cool and acceptable, and that it encourages society to be more apathetic to unrestrained surveillance policies.

That's the gist of what he's saying around the 6:00min mark. The rest doesn't interest me.

19. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK

No he isn't.

You're just more intelligent than him and have drawn a conclusion based on your own ability to reason his other wise insane diatribe.
    He doesn't mention anything to hint at any mass sociological attitudes.

I like your reasoning but it's yours, not his.

20. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

As I said earlier, if it should be banned because it teaches us to do bad things, then we need to ban Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, any animated tv show, any puppet show, because they all teach us that lying is okay. Should also ban all religion for the same reason, because who's to say which one is right? Mot just Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Zoroastrian, and there are a very significant number more than these that are different.

Ban anything that isn't real, become a truistic society. That seems to be what he is saying lol.