Watch Dogs Game Discussion Pt 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhl4646

dhl4646 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 EVGA SC
    How are you guys switching Ip to other country's to play

2. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
  3. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Guest

GPU:
    R9 290
    This Game is Broke worse than BF4

:banana: BECAUSE THIS GAME DESERVES SO MUCH :puke2:

This emoticon :infinity: has better FPS than this game

I got the official Copy of eBay this morning and downloaded 17 GB from Uplay
    Its been 3 hrs of :bang:, no matter what I do and I almost went and bought a i7 3770, just to play this poorly optimized POS
    I have a 2500K @ stock was getting 90% peak CPU usage
    I run 16 GB 1600 Mhz Gskill RAM @ 1.5 v
    Sapphire Tri x OC R9 290 & Samsung 830 256 SSD
    Going to buy another SSD today as my games library has grown too much

You can't control any car @ 30 FPS, it feels like you're on ICE, so good luck to those crack smoking console players thinking 30FPS is acceptable
    Now AMD and Nvidia have said there will be an official Driver release today, ( I'm in Australia and it's 11.40 am here, but still nothing)
    Ubi, you should be ashamed of yourself releasing such a POS broked assed game
    My 2500K has a slight OC now @ 4.0 Ghz and regardless of what res, its peak is around 65%, so I do not need a 3770 or 4770 like some sites are saying, its all BS
    I think its time to go back to GTA IV, where its expected to have glitches etc
    Ubi, you do realise its 2014 right?

Edit, I will add I have already disabled page file as I have enough RAM in my system
    So why is this game a RAIN MAN stu stu stuttering mess??

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  4. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    I got 2GB cards but I'm having another issue now, after being in the game for about 20 minutes my system just shuts off, no bluescreen or anything I think it's probably the summer heat tho, I'll have to clean out the fans tomorrow and check the temps properly.

5. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Why'd they take it down to begin with? Sorry, this is the first I'm hearing about it.

6. oden

oden Guest

GPU:
    770 2g
    for those of you that stole the game , i hope it never works , and your rig is zombied into a pos ,

those who have legit copies , be patient , tomorrow it goes live .

i am surprised at the rather lackadaisical attitude that the mods have towards pirates , it should not be tolerated , those who openly admit to it should be banned

there is no excuse for theft , be it software or a million dollars , the core of our society is being denigrated by an attitude of allowing this cheap behavior , i see the specs people have ,and they spent a lot of money on hardware , yet they steal a game . no morals , and here on this forum there is no repercussion , sad ,

maybe the house needs a cleaning , get rid of the thieves ,
    or maybe the body count would be too high , and the site would loose revenue from its sponsors , after all the bills gotta get paid , by any means it seems

7. CsPeakZ

CsPeakZ Member

GPU:
    580 GTX
    Could anyone with a 580 GTX that's running the game smooth ~30-60 fps post their config part from the GamerProfile.xml? ;)

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    It was unavailable to buy for about an hour. No explanation.

9. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Nice first moral police white knight post.. You waited two years and accomplished your mission.. 10/10

10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    There is nothing wrong with unlocking a legit copy early chill dude. Yes there are a few on here that admitted to using underhanded copies but they are few compared to the number of us that have legitimately purchased the game.

11. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    Hi ubisoft!

12. FiENDO

FiENDO Guest

GPU:
    evga 670 2gb

guys like you that buy games without even playing frist are the reason why games are not about fun anymore.

i have more then 400 games on my steam and many of them i wish i never bought them, some companies deserved to be pirated and some of them dont.

most o the hackers really donmt care about support but i just crack games that im not 100% sure that will be good and i want to test them.. buying a 60 euro game wihout even playing its the most no sense and retarded thing you could do.

but keep doing that great job and come to the foruns bashing people that are smarter then you, GURU doesnt support piraƧy no one does but smart people actualy like to test before buy

Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

this is my theme i ussualy dont join the hype train cause i dont like blury parties with to many effects, real gameplay is my thing not youtube.

13. oden

oden Guest

GPU:
    770 2g
    i'm not knocking legit owners , only those that stole the software , and still complain ,

it's a game , let ubisoft launch it , why the rush too play ?

i stick to my words , every one that admits to being a pirate/thief should be banned

well mr. hilborn (sorry if i missed spelled your name ) , time to do the right thing , do you condone theft ? or do you take the high ground and punish those who do?

14. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
    Yeha that didn't work. This sucks. Only works offline so can't access multiplayer with my friends. :(

15. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    wish dev would go back to having demos.

I used to get demo cds in the mail...

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Who exactly do you mean? Who admitted to stealing? I don't get your anger.

17. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Is your shift key broken? Go away.. No one cares about your one man crusade.. You won't solve anything. You're probably trolling and if so.. Congrats, big hook in my mouth.

18. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Guest

GPU:
    R9 290
    1st world issues

While this game does not relate to any of this, how did they, oh I get it, they rushed their deadline instead of postponing
    Making the SP mode a sad point indeed
    We can wait, but i would prefer to buy a game that works than wait for updates to make it work

19. FiENDO

FiENDO Guest

GPU:
    evga 670 2gb
    he actualy thinks that vpn means we are hacking a game.

vpn means we can go to australia to play earlier.. is this the internet? :infinity:

20. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    The game has been in development since 2008 and delayed numerous times.. I kid you not. This is Ubisofts Duke Nukem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.