GeForce 337.88 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, May 26, 2014.

1. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    So it can be the game issues, and can only fix by updating/fixing the game...
    Good to hear about that, they should try improve this, as I am playing Planetside 2, and it don't stutter while loading the game resource.
    ---
    And ya, why this topic is not sticky to the top?

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Equinoxe

Equinoxe Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 TI GAMING SLI
    Yes, but it only seems it artifacts in Unigine Valley. Ive just tried stock clocks and i was getting the same artifacts.

Also played a round of BF4 and that runs fine.

I do notice a increase of heat though.

3. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    Still no wolfenstein the new order SLI support? what about the 3D vision bug for the new tomb raider game, where it was impossible to play the game with 3d vision enabled on win 8.1?

4. Equinoxe

Equinoxe Master Guru

GPU:
    From what i have read. Wolfenstein will never see SLI support due to the engine being not compatible with multi-GPU cards. Quite a bummer though.

5. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    Ok then it could be that there's an issue between this bench and the 2 last drivers.

'have an issue with that too, but CoD mw3's issue as i posted above is way more bothering !!!

6. Prod

Prod Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 X Trio
    I get 40 fps with some dips to around 20fps with everything on ultra on watch dogs. I have a 660 watercool with 3gb of ram, 2600k OCed to 4.8ghz, 16gb ram, and a 840 Pro 256gb. Game feels smooth to me. Watch Dog's is using all 3gb of the Video ram and about 8.9gb of system ram. I have page filing turned off. The game is using 99% gpu load and my cpu jumps around 25% to 45% on all cores during game play. I game on a 1080p TV.

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Ultra textures + TXAA x4 uses about 3600MB of vram. I posted pics of this in the Watch Dogs thread. I did manage to get vram usage down to about 3000MB by turning shaders and shadows to low.

8. Equinoxe

Equinoxe Master Guru

GPU:
    I am running 2560x1600 and ULTRA settings. When i try to set 8xMSAA i just get a instant driver crash lol.

I hope they can reduce the VRAM usage in the patch tomorrow.

9. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    try stop playing benchmarks and start play games

to me valley may explode since games runs smoothly

10. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    when daylight was just out it used around 3115mb of vram @1080, then after a couple of days it was sub 3gb at around 2900.
    so a change like that is ok to get the 3gb folks onboard, but if WD uses a good bit more than 3gb, say 3.2 - 3.6 then it would only be a massive graphics cull that would reduce the usage which isn't what we want.
    *i really enjoy that game daylight, it's fun. :)

12. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    8GB of system ram is not low ammount of ram. Anything more and its just overkill.

13. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    perhaps WD just changed this, and changed how the majority look at vram, though daylight was there first.

14. Equinoxe

Equinoxe Master Guru

GPU:

I just run it to check stability of new drivers and maybe a increase of performance.

15. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    is better real benchmark games... like metro last light... tomb raider... grid 2... hitman absolution... f1 2013... nba 2k14... all these have good benchmark tool and different engines to show real improvements...

16. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Wow I just installed these drivers decided to give 3dmarks a go fps from 60 al the way down to 20fps every 2 seconds , tried heaven and valley same issues so I have no idea whats going on.
    Did run DDU before installing these drivers, back to 337.81 I guess these drivers are not doing it for me.

17. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    im playing with the recomended setting on a gtx 770 2GB, runs persfectly at 60 pfs max, my min fps are 41 when there is alot of stuff, but i recommend TXAA2x better graphics and a little hit on performance but still playable.

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Depends, ideally you would need 16gb system ram (pagefile off) @ ultra textures/detail and 3gb vram with temporal SMAA

Also TXAA is fps killer - 4x TXAA has 8xMSAA perf. impact, can cripple 2x Titan Blacks at a little higher reso., funny though Nvidia claimed it has max 2-4xmsaa fps hit.

So much for that then.. :p

Kinda reminds me of GTA4 system ram requirements

1gb vram with 2gb system ram no way @ high textures, huge stutters, had to use low/medium.
    4gb was just about right @ high textures (vram wasnt a issue), but stuttered time to time when driving around.
    8gb was ideal..no more stutters or anything like that, was now cpu bottlenecked back then lol:D

19. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    i had to reinstall the drivers using DDU, as when i just installed over the top of the old drivers i had problems in 3d mark firestrike very low Fps , but since doing a clean install removing old drivers in safe mode (win 8.1 64 ) all back to normal , thats the 1st time that happened to me .

20. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    i have 16gb ram 2133mhz 9-9-11-24 and always use pagefile disabled... so i don´t need add -disablepagefilecheck code in watch dogs executable right?