Core i9??? hahahha nice!

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by Damage_Plan, May 23, 2014.

1. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Looks like your Damage_Plan didn't work. :banana:

2. Damage_Plan

Damage_Plan Guest

GPU:
    Glalaxy GTX660 Ti GC 3GB
    like i said, i caught myself before anyone was able to reply, and it was when i saw the old first gen numerics of the processors then i checked the date of the article and i was like "sheeeiiiiit" so i decided to turn it into a joke and see who else would be tripped up over this Older info... but you all decided to still call me out on something i allready figured out by myself... even tho i clearly stated it was an old article......

so it was my mistake for not checking my source info.

i can clearly see im not welcome here on guru3d.com by the way you guys are kicking me while i am down.... you guys are not very kind at all... im not butthurt but you guys really know how to make someone feel like they are not welcome.

i really liked this forum but now i just dont want to post anything anymore for fear than i will be ****in degraded and taunted.

3. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Internet, thick skin, don't take it too seriously and enjoy your stay here.

4. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Updated my sig... for the lolz :p

5. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    At the time you posted that article, I needed a good laugh. I had an extremely ****ty day at work and getting to laugh at that article again was the best thing to happen to me all day. My previous response was in to way intended as an attack on you or anyone else here and I apologize if it came across in such a way.

6. Damage_Plan

Damage_Plan Guest

GPU:
    Glalaxy GTX660 Ti GC 3GB
    i know you are a good guy Syk, ive come to like your responses to my posts/replies but others on here are brutal... im not very good at discearning who is just kicking my shins, or who actually means to degrade. i dont take things of degrading nature very well because of how i am..... i really was just trying to turn it into a joke post because of the fact i couldnt just delete it. i ended up paying the price for it. :)

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I was just playing around based on what TK said, it wasn't a crack at you at all. His post wasn't either.

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Hahah lol.