GeForce 337.81 Beta Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 15, 2014.

1. champ2010

champ2010 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SLI
    NVIDIA Inspector shows SLI profile so the driver already has it. It might be something to do with game engine similar to TITANFALL(EA released a patch to activate SLI).

2. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    There is no SLI in TF or Wolfenstein.

0x00000004 is a flag for Single GPU.

You can use the Bioshock Infinite profile for TF but I found it to be about the same as using a single card.

3. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090
    and i still dont see a changelog, what's good with this driver, has it improved?

4. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    i instal the drivers but im noticing my gpu realy hot its a gt 610 its a crap but her temps where in 60max now 72 its abit hoter no one have this problem?

5. bigosik

bigosik Guest

GPU:
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  6. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
  7. garikfox

garikfox Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7900 XT
    This Driver is causing Driver stopped responding errors, First time ever for me and my GTX 680 :(

I was playing The Secret World when it happened. I warned myself to never install betas, well I'll never touch a beta again lol

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  8. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    I gess no drivers from my dream (337.9x) hope be drivers for watchdogs

9. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    nvidia gtx 780 862 mhz window aero is on win7, is this normal?

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Speaking of TSW how is it for you, runs smooth?

I know I had a very hard time with this game, even SSD doesnt help by that annoying streaming stutter, the only thing that kinda "fixed it" was large pages trick - had 337.61 last time i played it.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=389072

Last edited: May 23, 2014

11. b0uncyfr0

b0uncyfr0 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gaming XXX 1070
    Is anyone experiencing the Installer quitting after accepting the Agreement? Ive tried everything but it doesn't go past that screen. Tried re-downloading, running as Admin and nothings worked.

Very lost here, this has never happened to me before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

12. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Try to install via device manager.

13. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    The sad thing is I'd rather play Wolfenstein, and Nvidia is putting the driver off for Watchdogs, which is just more GTA...

I'm not that impressed by it. Yeah there is a bit more depth to it, but it gets to be the same GTA type setting after a while.

14. valentyn0

valentyn0 Member Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800 XT

GTA has nothing on WD.

15. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    That is an opinion, and i said games like GTA, Open City sandbox, Hijacking cars...etc.

Of course there is more to Watchdogs, but just like Sleeping Dogs, you can't tell me they didn't get ideas from GTA.

To me, it's been there done that. Eventually that type of gameplay gets old to me.

This is my opinion, and what a forum is here for. If I want to be disgusted that there is no proper driver for Wolfenstein before the pos (again my opinion) Watchdogs then I will be.

There is nothing to be politically correct about here friend.

Wolfenstein is a great game that needs optimized and a driver. SLI support listed on the site, but we have nothing to show for it.

It's been happening a lot lately with many different games.

Last edited: May 25, 2014

16. NHK

NHK Guest

GPU:
    XFX 6950 2GB
    I really hope Watch Dogs is like GTA, because I love sandbox games.
    Haven't played a GTA game since Vice City, so I really hope WD is good.

Wolf from all that I have read sounds like a solid game. I'm disappointed
    in the id tech 5 engine still displaying the same issues RAGE had on its release.

I'm a bit burned out on first person shooters, so I might hold off on Wolf.
    I just can't understand how a game can require 40GB install space.
    Optimize & compress please, for the love of all SSDs everywhere.

17. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I was lucky to pick up a Samsung 1TB off of Amazon for 349 USD about 2 weeks ago. I so wanted to get two but didn't have the money.

18. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I'm experiencing strange blue faces and odd shadows across some nearby textures plus broken lighting in Watch_Dogs on maxed out Custom settings with HBAO+ High and TXAAx4. My specs are in my signature and I'm using the v337.81 beta drivers with nothing else forced in the control panel except for 16xAF. The issue still occurs without forcing AF though.

Here is a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Look at the guy on the right...he has dark blue skin!!! You only have to look at the colour of his hands to realise that there's some very wrong here! :3eyes:

I'm playing a legal copy of the disc version by the way that I got from GameSeek yesterday and was able to install, enter the serial key and play through Uplay. The game updated post-install with what appeaered to be a 40 MB patch.

Are these drivers not optimised for this game?

I'm seeing some really high memory usage in this game as well...3 GB of VRAM, up to 9 GB of system RAM and a 13.5 GB pagefile after 5 hours of playing it. Don't known whether the game has some kind of memory leak or not but I'm thankful I have 16 GB of memory otherwise I suspect the game might have crashed. Regardless of the settings I use the game has lesser or greater degrees of hitching too.

19. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yes, there are no driver released for Watch Dogs yet.

Based on Assassin 4(and you know about Ubisoft...), the memory leak is more likely a game issues, more than a driver issues.

20. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    it's obvious really, game loads random parts to create diversity. It loaded a head of a black person and hands of a white person. Nothing to do with drivers.