Acer Launches B326HUL 32-Inch WQHD Display

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 8, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Acer announced the availability of its new Acer B326HUL WQHD LED 32-inch display delivering ultra-high resolution, significant viewing area and an ergonomic stand for professional customers in the Uni...

Acer Launches B326HUL 32-Inch WQHD Display

2. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    $899.99, 6ms response time.

Meh. You want presentations use a projector. You want movies get an awesome $900 TV. Artistic color accuracy even, half the features this has becomes a waste of money. Plenty of better monitors for games, which I understand this monitor is not for. But it doesn't seem useful for any niche.

Also it would be nice if you or someone bothered to write these things yourselves. Rather then just copy and pasting anything and everything every tech company pays you to put on your site. It's literally no better then what this site does... http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11834622.htm. Note the wording. And that is a crap site made for people to dump their ads for things with the one goal of increasing visibility on the internet. The fabled SEO and such.
    And even they add their own "Editor’s Summary" to the end. It's pretty sad a site like that would put more time into posting this stuff.
    At least Techpowerup posts it with the information that it's a press release, implying that things an advertiser says may not by the views of the owner of the site. But I don't see anything like that here on Guru3d.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  3. Braadkip

Braadkip Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    It's not a review, just info.
    Nothing wrong with that.

4. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    its not because they put the right response time and not the ususal " accelerated GtG " one ( most 1ms GTG accelerated have 5-6ms response time in reality ) that it is bad.. In reality, any monitor spec should not only include the response time of the pixel, but the total of the Input of the signal time including the hardware delay ( so called Input lag )..

[​IMG]

I like to much how the beasty 30" from Dell in game mode is exploding every monitor out there..

Now... i hope this is not a new trend to do 32" with 2560x1440 ( 27" ) resolution as it have been the case before for 27" 1080p.... This resolution is perfect for 27", less for 32"...

Last edited: May 9, 2014

5. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    No more than 1080p resolution is needed for anything and a 32" monitor is just too big. I now have a 24" which is great for games but for web browsing and other normal activities is too big. I run my browser windowed because otherwise it's too much mouse travel to click on things and close the program.

Like it says, this is for business and presentation use.

6. vazup

vazup Guest

GPU:
    r9 280X
    It has the same pixel density as a 24'' 1080p screen which is fine.

@Dch48 Everione has different needs. Some people like to buy healthier food while some like just junk food.

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Response time is not everything. That DELL may had 0ms response and it will be inferior for gaming purposes to any 120Hz TN screen.
    But it is nice that they can get input lag down, if they cloud bring such screen with at least 90Hz, then I would call it gamer oriented product.

8. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Will we ever see a *gaming* monitor with that res ? If there's still nothing this year either I might just go for a Korean Monitor.

9. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    There is a big difference between factual information for the sake of factual information, advertising-press release information, and valued opinions held by an owner of a tech site.

When you let the second thing speak without letting your audience know that it's biased (covers the first thing) and does not necessarily reflect the views of the site (covers the third thing), you make Guru3D look like a puppet and you diminish the sites integrity.

10. gUNN1993

gUNN1993 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 Windforce 3

Are people really getting confused between an obvious release statement and an opinionated article?

Personally I have some faith that people don't need to be spoon fed critical thinking.

11. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    This isn't bad for the size at that resolution