AMD Catalyst 14.4(14.200.0.0) Mobility SG. modded Driver (Enduro/PowerXpress Fix)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by LeeKM, Apr 17, 2014.

1. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    maybe it's some antispyware program or browser add on preventing it to download, or security settings are on or set too high ...or maybe try a different computer to download it. Link is downloading fine for everyone else.:3eyes:

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Not for an APU, installed these couple of minutes ago on old Llano chip and switchable graphics menu is there.

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, I wonder did the optimize including DX11 or not.
    And for me, I can get like 50-60FPS with medium and low, but if I using high(with enabled the trace etc), the bound will moving to CPU.

4. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    I have tried disabling my Firewall, and that had no effect.
    I used different browsers, too- still, no effect, either.
    I have never had a problem with this site nor downloading any of LeeKM's modded updates until now. I have no idea why it is doing this to me now.
    Nothing has changed on my Laptops's configurations, and my browser and Firewalls are not impeding or preventing the download from taking place.
    I haven't done anything differently here at all, that would cause this to happen, so I can't for the life of me figure out why this is doing this to me now, and all of a sudden....
    :bang:

****Update****

Thanks one and all for your indulgence in this on my behalf in getting to the bottom of this. After about a dozen attempts to download LeeKM's CCC mod, I took the idea of using a second PC to try to download it, and for some bizarre reason, it worked flawlessly. My second PC ( a Lenovo) had no problems downloading it, whereas my primary Sager Laptop couldn't. This has never happened before, and I have no idea why it wouldn't download it, even after a lot of failed attempts. Very odd and very strange all rolled into one.

Thanks for the idea Atoneapone. Much appreciated. :)

(If anyone has any idea of why my Sager won't download LeeKm's CCC mod but my Lenovo will, and with no problems, please let me know the answer. I am as mystified about this as I have ever been with any PC that I have ever owned.... ) :3eyes: :wanker:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014

5. Benik3

Benik3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus E. RTX2080Ti
  6. LeeKM

LeeKM Guest

GPU:
    HD7970M
  7. krain11

krain11 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 960M
    Same thing happened to me before. I disabled something... maybe I disable UPLS... I'm not sure... i got the problem fixed.

8. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    Thanks for this! Much appreciated. :)
    After taking a different route and using another Laptop to download LeeKM's Modded CCC, I was able to use his Mega link to download the file after all. My Sager was unable to download it, but my Lenovo was, even though the both use the same software (OS and Firewall).
    The fault wasn't the Mega link that LeeKM posts with his Mod patches after all, but was the fault of my Sager in somehow not being about to download this from Mega for the first time ever, for reasons I cannot explain.
    My Lenovo had no problems downloading it, but my Sager couldn't this time.
    Weird....

9. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    There is maybe something left.
    Export me this from your registy "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products" zip-it and email it to me : wagnard28 at gmail.com

10. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    LeeKM, after FINALLY getting your new 14.4 Beta CCC Mod downloaded and installed, I have now noticed that my FPS rates in my DX9 games have DROPPED by around 12 frames per second.
    I play Hard Reset often, and it's a DX9 game, that I used to get around 82 FPS rates, and now I see 68 FPS rates.
    Why is this?
    Are others also experiencing a big drop in FPS rates when playing DX9 games like I am?
    :3eyes:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014

11. bjc_sp

bjc_sp Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2GB
    Hi LeeKM, just curious, I think my fan slow down after I install this driver. I'm not sure right now but seems that's the case.

12. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    Could be ur antivirus too, I had Avast a while back and it crashed for me all the time to like on 80%/5% whatever, but now I only have Anti-Malwarebytes (PRO) and it works flawlessly over 10MB/s download speed!

So yeah, there can always be a culprit, you'll never know.

Also, I'm glad U got it fixed!!

13. balu14u

balu14u Guest

GPU:
    HD 8790/2GB
    Link not working

LeeKM,

When I click on your link, Mega displays a message that "this file is no longer available". Can you please check and confirm if the link works ? (Tried in IE, FF and Chrome)

14. artkingjw

artkingjw Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD8850M 2Gb
    ^ unfortunately that link is now down too :(

is it possible to re-up it? or can someone help out? thanks!

15. moh23301

moh23301 Guest

GPU:
    amd 8730m+intel 4000
    the link not work try change file name and reupload it plz

16. artkingjw

artkingjw Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD8850M 2Gb
    hey man thanks, downloading now!

17. ssizz

ssizz Guest

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon HD 5650
    Hi, I am new to this and I don't want to mess the installation up, can anyone give me step by step directions on how to install this modded driver? I tried searching around but I couldn't find any instructions for newbies. Thank you.

18. moh23301

moh23301 Guest

GPU:
    amd 8730m+intel 4000
    EGY plz add me or send msg on facebook
    wwwfacebookcom/mohammad.almydani

19. d00m

d00m Guest

GPU:
    hd8750m 2gb ddr3
    Hi , its mantle will work for lenovo g500h i7@2.1 intgraded : intel 4000 and dedicated radeon hd8750m 2gb ddr3 ? Cause i installed the driver and still no mantle support , but installation was good with no errors. It is possible to enable mantle at my specs ? Thanks and soryy for my eng. greets !

20. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Nope, it only works on Muxed laptop, which normally is a high end laptop.