Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    Cool. What is the fastest possible way to level one up?

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Hmm... Hellfire ring, twinking. You should be smashing through content on master or higher no problem. Once you hit late 30s, it'll slow down. This is when you'll need a good weapon. Like my 1400 damage lvl 40 weapon... that will help you rushing to end game.

I would level via bounties. but run through the entire game the once too, just for achievements etc.

3. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    Alrighty. Thanks for the tips!

4. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Kadala seems to be hitting on my Witch Doctor, 3 legendary items out of 3 attempts (yes, 3 in a row :D) which included, Ice Climbers (freeze, immobilize immunity) and The Thing of the Deep (pickup radius increased by 20 yards).

5. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    I'm loving Crusader at the moment. I'm already at about 450k after a few days at level 70. That puts my 2 year old and extremely unlucky demon hunter to shame.

It's all about Provoke - Charged Up. Such an epic skill when used correctly.

6. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    It's worth running through thje story with a new character, 2 legendaries off each end of act boss makes it fun, and keeps nice upgrades flowing as you progress, even if you do only end up using them for a few levels before they are obsolete.

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    I may start that this evening. I have 1100 hours into D3 and every minute of it in one barb. Maybe it's time to branch out... :)

8. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I broke the streak today, I actually got a decent belt.

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    pic pls

10. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    [​IMG]

11. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    That's damn near perfect stats.

12. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Nice MrH, some high numbers on that belt!

Just got couple of pieces tonight myself which puts me at... 3 pieces of IK, 3 pieces of Earthen Might, Ring of Grandeur, Shard of Hate.

GG D3, GG.

13. Vxheous

Vxheous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    My Crusader is lvl 52 now, took me 50 minutes to get from lvl 1 to lvl 52. I just set Torment VI in my game, and my friend's wizard with 1M pdps just ran bounties with me. I have a 2600dps 2 hander with a -21 lvl req (makes it usable at lvl 49), so now I'm doing the rest of the leveling on my own.

I've picked up 3 IK gloves for my Barb, but that seems to be the only IK set piece that drops for me

14. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    IK glove must have higher odds of dropping because that's the first IK piece I picked up and even got a second drop on (which I gave it away to a friend so he can troll people by having it on his crusader lol).

15. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Just have to ask again about the blood shard reward from bounties.

Early on I got a number of them from completing these and with the double award bonus from the higher difficulty levels however a while ago I started only getting one for each completed bounty and now I gain none at all, maybe something was changed so you have to use horadric caches and the rift gates?

Did something happen to blood shards and bounties?

I used to gain a few of them with each completed bounty (Plus the double award from Master - or was it expert? - and above difficulty.) however recently I've only gotten one from each completed bounty and now I gain none so I thought I should ask and see.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: Looked it up on the Battle.Net forums and I think I found it, apparently since I only do a few bounties every time and since I jump across the entire map that's why I don't gain any, the first bounty for each act apparently does not give any shards, you have to complete more of them in a row.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014

16. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Must take you awhile to kill with those stats, thought about dropping on healing and toughness a little to gain more damage? My DH feels quite tanky at times in T1 and he has 5.5m toughness and 7k healing, while running 557k damage (which can self buff to 640-800k depending on what build I'm using).

17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Yeah increasing damage is a key priority (Thus why nearly all skills are geared to dealing ~2000 - 4000% damage or so*.) but it's not often I find equipment with higher DPS gains (Similarly to how I haven't seen a socketed item in ages it feels like.) I actually started on 2.0 with nightmare difficulty half-one with a few thousand HP and very little damage so these last couple of weeks have been a pretty massive boost to the characters attributes but it's hard to find better gear now on level 70, on occasion I get a better item but they are few and far between, even for legendary items. :)

* - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/barbarian/active/
    (Earthquake with Molten Fury - 4500% damage, Avalance with Volcano - 4400% damage and Rend with Lacerate at 1350% damage, plus that shout to boost healing - and toughness - even higher.)

18. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Rerolling stats helps a lot, isn't too expensive for most items as long as you remember to salvage everything you pick up. I'd be quite a bit lower if not for a few rerolls myself.

19. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    That's what I've tried but death's breath (I have four or so.) and that soul magma stone (Two currently.) is in short supply although all rare items have been enchanted slightly though with varying results. :)
    (Gold is a real problem as well since I only get a few hundred thousand per run and most of that has been spent on upgrading gems to flawless imperial but I'm kinda stuck since it's too steep a climb to reach royal and flawless royal.)

As a barbarian I also won't really ever reach the DPS of the other classes, less so since I'm playing very casually at a hour or so a day at most.
    (The various abilities I have help but normal damage will be quite low.)

EDIT: Like I said though I'm a very casual player, not very skilled although I'm doing OK somehow but Torment 2 and above while doable means it takes a few minutes to kill those champion mobs and such. :D

20. MasterBash

MasterBash Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    Tired of farming lol, already full legs. I need to farm for better legs cause they arent that great and I have no set piece. Oh well, I really want a crusader but I don't want to level one alone, takes too long. I am willing to pay 4 million gold to powerleveled to 60 (which is about one hour of playing, acts only) that or plvl each other.

I am trying to farm for a reaper's fear right now... it refuses to drop -_-

EDIT: Apprently it only drops on the first kill or when you reset quest, lame.