Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    This website is probable the best place to get drivers after Guru3D and NVIDIA.

http://laptopvideo2go.com/drivers

I have uploaded the drivers from NVIDIA to Mega for you though.

335.23-notebook-win8-win7-32bit-international-whql.exe

335.23-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe

2. xaudiox

xaudiox Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3080 Tuff OC
    Anyone getting a BF4 crash (nvwgf2umx.dll) with this driver ?
    I've never had it before and happens pretty random.

3. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Yes every other day.

Also for Bioshock Infinite, in dark areas I get weird shadows which I hope you can see in the picture.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have GTX670 SLI; The 2GB VRAM Limit has not exceeded and these are my in game graphical settings:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My brightness setting is properly configured so that the square on the far left doesn't show and the middle one is barely visible. Does anyone know how to fix it?

4. Blaire

Blaire Guest

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    Is this only with 335.23 Drivers? Previous Driver Versions show no Problems? Can you tell some additional Infos, which Map/Level this happens? Does it occur only in SLI Mode or even with Single Card? Driver-Settings ? Thanks.

5. hashimji2008

hashimji2008 Guest

GPU:
    ATI 5650
    thank u

dOWNLOADED. thanks bro

6. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    @ xaudiox - I was getting that crash in Bioshock Infinite.Fixed it by disabling vsync ingame, turning it on in control panel.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  7. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Since the non DLC happened mostly outside it wasn't much of a problem, but when gloomy, dark games like Metro 2033 don't display any of these fog, light and reflection problems I can only say that it's the game's colour palette to blame.

Maybe a SweetFX fix will correct it, so I'll ask on the Steam forums

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Both 335.23 and 334.89 cause my games to literally stop rendering at random for like 3 seconds ( 0 % Gpu usuage) no blinking or artifact no screen blacking this is not studdering either

This is not TDR as there is No driver has restarted message or event in eventviewer about this. I have never had a TDR issue on this pc. GPU just stops sound keep going then 3 seconds or so later contiunes like nothing happend.

Reverting back to 331.82 and all is fine again.

9. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Got my first TDR in months today with this drivers.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I got one too today, never really had anything like that either.. It happened ~40min ago when try to run StarSwarm. After I restarted the benchmark it ran full test like nothing happened.

I reinstalled the driver just in case (quick overwrite)

11. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Hey weird, I've been having this issue since about 2 days ago but it's more like a 1-2 second freeze. I'm upgrading my SSD tomorrow, so I'll see if it keeps up with a fresh install of windows.

12. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    well in my case it not the hdd as reverting drivers fixed the issue the freezing was not the system either it wast the game I could tab out and do what ever i wanted no problem the games its self are what was doing it with the drivers

13. xaudiox

xaudiox Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3080 Tuff OC
    Ok will try, thanks.

14. NHK

NHK Guest

GPU:
    XFX 6950 2GB
    Drivers been solid for me, no issues at all. Windows environment has been fine.

The only game I have installed is Skyrim, and that has been great as well.

15. ptfc503

ptfc503 New Member

GPU:
    radeon 6870
    I get the screen dimming issue on FIFA 14, gonna clean install and try again. If not going back to 332s.

16. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Heavy fps drop in X-Plane10. Also the core clock goes pretty down, someone has the same problem?

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/vAgzIJL7hBo

17. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Have you tried the common solutions ? Disable SLI/User Prefer Maximum Performance etc ?

18. alphaproxima

alphaproxima Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5850 @1040/1200
    Many ppl seem to have that problem, theyre reporting it at the nvidia forums. Some guy states its nvidia inspector. Im having the same problem as well and im using the inspector. Are you?

https://esports.geforce.com/forums/...5-23-whql-driver-feedback-thread-3-10-14-/47/

The post on the bottom of the page is supposedly the solution. Im also back to 332.21

19. Ries

Ries Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan 6GB
    Hello all,

I've been searching for 3 weeks now and im getting a bit crazy and tired.. So this forum might be my last hope ;)
    It's about Diablo 3:
    1: I experience some weird stutter/slowdown in fights or when just walking around, but the fps never drops when it happens and overall the game runs great with ingame vsync enabled capped at 60fps (when i set the monitor refreshrate also to 60), but the issue is annoying! When i disable the ingame vsync, i get allot of screentear and the fps raises 200+ and in caves almost 400, so this is not an option. I like to play with vsync to keep my gpu calm.

So i was thinking, i enable my original refreshrate (120hz) in windows and maybe this will let me play flawless with ingame vsync disabled... I must say it runs smoother, less screentear but not flawless. So is there a setting or what can i do to run the game perfect on a 120hz monitor without getting screentear at all?
    I really tried everything now, sliders to 120 etc. but it still isnt 100% .

For now i keep playing with ingame vsync since the control panel vsync doesnt seem to work in D3, and accept the stutter sometime.
    Hope you guys can help me, give tips about settings or a recommended driver.

20. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Some options.
    1.Try Adaptive V-Sync, but you has said it don't works
    2.Try V-sync with FPS limited to 118-119 FPS, you might not like this
    3.FPS limit to 120-125FPS, and use Windowed Full Screen or windowed

So yup, I recommend you try limit the FPS to 120-125FPS, then using Windowed Full Screen or windowed.:)