Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    A new trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts showcases its second multiplayer expansion called Devastation and confirms a guest appearance from the Predator, the trophy hunting Yautja first introduced in 19...

Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Got to love how they disabled youtube comments haha. What a steaming pile of crap, no wonder that BF4 with all its bugs and issues is still miles ahead of this...

3. dbogss

dbogss Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix-RTX-2080
    I know it is not the right place to write this but anybody else downloading Naval Strike for bf4 right now?...its a glitch because they did not say when its going to be availabale for pc....)

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I can finally say that CoD is dead to me, been a huge fan of all the previous games before BO/MW3.

They should just drop this modern crap and go back to WWII, they might make up for all the errors they've made lately.

5. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    COD is dead why would I buy dlc for a game I can't play they should fix it first

6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    They still haven't fixed the mouse issue haven't they?

That's why i don't play it ever, it's not as smooth as all the other cod games.

7. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    the xbox one version is pretty fun, overall it's just a good fps. although i do miss some of the older simpler versions.

8. PinchedNerve

PinchedNerve Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti XE
    Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation System Requirements for the new heavily modified Quake 2 Engine Console Port.

128 Bit OS.
    32 Gb Memory.
    Three Nvidia Titan Z's
    17 TB hard drive.
    Direct X 12.666
    Atari 2600 Joystick
    Methamphetamine

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  9. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    i could have sworn the meth was required....

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Me too and some painkillers afterwards xD

11. PinchedNerve

PinchedNerve Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte AORUS 1080 Ti XE
    I fixed it. My mistake, I should have known better.:banana:

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Whats with the stuttering, have they fixed it yet?

I feel like thats a stupid question.

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Do people still play this? I kind of forgot about it...

Now that I think about it even my brother doesn't play this anymore and that is just amazing considering how much of a fan he is.

14. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Lol^...Yes......

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I made a report at nvidia forums @ free weekend, I posted all my findings regarding ram usage, its streaming and possible workarounds to mild that stutter @ MP, but dunno what happened since then.

Was really surprised that they fixed LOD popup in your face, now it has very good LOD system (Umbra LOD & culling)
    http://www.umbrasoftware.com/en/umbra-3/technical-details/

I would buy it for ~30€ max just cause of that. Gameplay was good too (more Bf type - slower), but then I saw retail still 52€ or steam 59.90€, no tnx...

Maybe I'll buy the key here if its still available in 2-3 weeks. Atm 26€
    http://gk4.me/en/steam/681-.html

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    No, it's full of campers, so ****ty.

I only play versus bots lol.

Btw the game runs just fine, i think it still has issues with mouse acceleration/smoothing.

17. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Sounds like you're trying to imply that CoD is the only game with campers. Battlefield has more than its fair share of campers. They just pass themselves off as "snipers".... but if the enemy you kill can have a highlighted after-death view of exactly who killed him from where, you're not exactly "sniping" if you remain in the same spot long enough to be killed by the guy you just killed... and then return to the exact..... same.... spot... CONSTANTLY!

18. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Recon/sniper is by far the hardest class to play in Battlefield... unless they are very skilled, which is rare, campers are easy to deal with. You can see their lenses or proned asses from miles, and you can also spot them. I rarely get killed by one.

19. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Recon is in no way difficult to play, if you know HOW to play it. If you sit on a hillside prone making kill after kill, then yea, it's going to be difficult, because you're going to have everyone you've killed firing everything they've got just to kill your stupid a**. That's why you kill one or two people, and move somewhere else. Sitting still isn't something a sniper should do. Do you think a military sniper in real life would remain in one spot if he knew that whenever he shot, someone would know exactly where he is and what direction he is looking?

The first complete set of weapons i actually unlocked were the sniper rifles, because they were basically the EASIEST for me to unlock. I don't usually snipe in games, because if you actually know HOW to do so in a game, you can make all the other people who claim to be "snipers" look like cannon fodder. sniping is easy. CAMPING is hard for me to do, cause it's boring and just plain stupid with kill-cam's.

20. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    For me it is, or let me put it this way, I'd rather play any of the other classe before Recon simply because they have more to offer. The only thing I like about Recon are motion balls, I can snipe/camp with any other class using DMRs and have medpack/ammo/rocket launchers etc. Bolt action sniper rifles, while fun at times, are anoying to play with considering the netcode and exaggerated bulletdrop at very long ranges.