Forza 5 Ported to DX12 PC in 4 Just Months

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 20, 2014.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    you miss the point. Consoles NEED exclusives. Most of PC gamers who buy consoles buy them for exclusive games. I bought 360 for GoW and PGR series and PS4 for GT5, MGS4 and Uncharted games. If these were available on PC, I would NEVER have bothered spending money on consoles and their expensive games.

2. Trolle

Trolle Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070
    yeah forza needs to come to pc
    but when i compare the price of the games on pc and the games on the consoles i feel bad for them
    my pc might have been expensive but i(we)save alot on our games
    consolefailers get ripped a new one everytime they buy something for their machine

3. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    That said OK, if you (PC GAMERS) didn't buy these consoles and expensive games they would HAVE to release them on pc etc etc.....

U wouldn't have had to buy a Xbone....

There alot of sociology involved here, conform buying what everyone else is buying..... exclusives, its bit like them crap SUPERDRY jackets everyone is wearing nowadays... Sorry but ur gana be wetter than me, I have a good jacket that does repel water.........

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    you say it needs to come to pc, Microsoft will tell you it will never happen, because they need to protect their console exclusives, they've already lost some of them to the pc platform and the only way to get pc gamers to buy their console is to make these games 100% exclusive.

I don't mind the idea of consoles offering a different experience to PC. Problem with this generation of consoles is that they just don't have anything worthy of me considering getting one.

Do you actually know how big the console market is? Every major console release has millions of copies sold. 5+ million is pretty normal for big console releases. You name one game (apart from Diablo 3) that sold that many copies on the PC in the last 5-10 years? You'll struggle to find these games. On consoles, there will be a few titles every year that will shift that amount. Every new CoD, every new FIFA, every new MGS, Uncharted, Fable, Gran Turismo, etc.

This is why you'll never see these exclusives coming to PC. they would loose console sales

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014

5. Trolle

Trolle Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070
    i just meant that i hope it comes to pc :p
    i know it wont,but indeed this generation of consoles is outright pathetic.
    the games arent anything special,the hartdware was outdated even before they were made in the factory and they still have to last 5+ years.
    i fully agree tho that they really offer nothing new or worth buying a console

6. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    not at the moment. There will be some awesome exclusives out this year, or so. That's when I'll buy a PS4. But buying one now, to play bf4 on it, etc, for me, it makes no sense.

7. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^ YEAH!!! ITS NOT AS GOOD!, this is what annoys me. Its not an experience, it a headache. exculsives should be abolished, everyones a winner really, just unaccepible for the bigwigs wanting to make money in the short term.

Think, how many players their missing out on...........

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    you do realize that gaming is all about money...

9. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    NO i never realised... life is about money nowadays.

What I'm saying is........Well, what would you like.... I made a game...
    just say it sold 354,764 copy on xbone and I made £1418701. yet If I'd released it to everyone I sold 2,842,986 copys........ come on ffs, exclusives should be abolished.

Anyone with sense buys hardware potential not what game it has.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    so in your scenario the xbone copy sells 350k copies and the pc sells 2.5m copies? I'm done talking to you, you are making exactly 0 sense. Again... Console games outsell PC games all the time. your logic is badly flawed.

11. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    A? I said for all things... xbox, xbone, pc, ps3, ps4, ps5 even if it makes you happy...... ohh and the hand held stuff, lets not forget them.....

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    so you're now selling forza 5 to ps5 and ps4 and ps3 etc? So every one can play it? so microsoft don't sell any new consoles because every platform can play their games. I'm done here, I'll just assume you're very young and naive and haven't got a clue. Ideally though, yes, it would be nice. but it will never work in this money driven market.

13. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    WOW, I'm not on about just Forza stuff!, I was saying in general! I would hate to be in business with you, very short sighted. And as for the young and naive, dont insult people, everyone is entitled to an opinion, HENZ ITS A FORUM.

14. WildAce

WildAce Guest

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
    you are right, its about time the console peasants :whip: should know their place that by now we no longer need to remind them of how low and limited their gaming experience is compare to the true master race :david: .

so from hence forth we no longer need to remind them.

:banana:

15. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    is this legit or is someone video capturing it running on xbone?

besides the stupid paywall cash shop bs they put into forza 5 they can keep it on xbone.

16. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic.

17. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, Microsoft keep Forza exclusive because they like to lose out on sales, right? What I said about Forza applies to every other exclusive too.

It was you who said that Forza would sell 7 times the copies on ps5 and other platforms, not me. you're pulling things out of your you know what. you're the one making no sense. you're the one spelling hence as henz. you're the one using caps. I'm out, I'm also going to ignore your posts from now on.

18. Vindaloo

Vindaloo Guest

GPU:
    R7850 2Gb CF 1000/5000
    Thanks you'll do me the favour of not having to read your dribble.....

19. Fluxeor

Fluxeor Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-270X Toxic
    It's legit, however all they are demonstrating is the game running on the DX12 API, which will be implemented on XBox One.

20. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Yes because XBone GPU = a Titan Black. Remember Microsoft has released xbox exclusives on PC before Halo and Gears of War. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they release this a year or so after the XBone version.