Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Mar 10, 2014.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I had to start new game, also ran Concrete Jungle benchmark and use these settings ingame
    [​IMG]

So far I didnt see this glitch yet, Im @ win8.1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
  3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
  4. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    Seems I was wrong about this driver, it's beginning to look like MSI AB was the culprit. I'd swapped the cards around, using my Palit and primary and the MSI card as secondary, and totally removed MSI AB (as well as replaced the SLi bridge just to be on the safe side) and my system seems to be back on track.....running this driver and everything seems fine so far.

5. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Guest

GPU:
    3090 Alphacool
    Installed JC2 about a month ago and have being playing it with the last beta and this driver, never got that red look?
    It looks like its running in 3D.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  6. Visuallyvisible

Visuallyvisible Active Member

GPU:
    This driver miraculously gives you more vram? Ultra textures in bf4 requires more than 1.5gb vram, fact.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Nope, it streams different (its not the first time nv changed stuff like that) and no it caps ~ 1450-1520mb max, no aa of course.

The only fact imo here is 331.87 streams more efficient, ps the game can scale and stream accordingly, obviously there is a limit, ie 1280mb is not enough @ultra texture, while 1536mb can be.

- Shangai, Locker, Haian Resort are the most sensitive and have these occasional jitters, micro fps drops 70-68-70-70fps when running across the map..

btw, China Rising DLC (all maps) runs smooth with 335.23 @ ultra.

EDIT: although I tweaked voltages a bit and sometimes a little underpowered cpuv can cause that too, ie 1.226v can do it while 1.228v is fine.

Will have to play again to 100% confirm if it was just this cpuv issue at those 3 standard maps.

8. f14dude

f14dude Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Ventus 3X
    Just installed last night from 334.89 and saw quite a few stuttering with the beta Elder Scrolls Online and the game just crash out to Windows just now. Before the upgrade to 335.23, I never seen any crash at all but I do get random stutter once a long while. Is anyone else playing the beta ESO is also getting random crash with 335.23? Going back on one more time to check for crash. Already filed a report with dev. so hopefully they can check it too... maybe it's ESO's fault.

Aside from that, no issue with any games for me really.

9. antonyfrn

antonyfrn Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I can see it better in the day light screenshots I can download my copy on steam and see if I get the same issue if that's any help just to confirm it?

Ok just installed it and had a quick run around seems to happen for me as well but only when I seem to have snipers attacking me also noticed the sun was a bit odd on a benchmark

10. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Sli dropped randomly again! :mad: This time in Bioshock Infinite.

11. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    Are these the optimal settings for my hardware, if I want to "set it and forget it"?

Ambient Occlusion: Off
    Anisotropic filtering: Application-controlled
    Antialiasing - FXAA: Off
    Antialiasing - Gamma correction: On
    Antialiasing - mode: Application-controlled
    Antialiasing - setting: Application-controlled
    Antialiasing - Transparency: Multisample
    CUDA - GPUs: All
    Maximum pre-rendered frames: 3
    Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration: Single display performance mode
    Power management mode: Adaptive
    Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization: On
    Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias: Clamp
    Texture filtering - Quality: Performance
    Texture filtering - Trilinear optimization: On
    Threaded optimization: Auto
    Triple buffering: On
    Vertical sync: Adaptive

12. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC

Generally for power management I'd put prefer max performance, and I'd also usually put threaded optimization on.

13. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
  14. Mike2004

Mike2004 Member

GPU:
    nVidia/Asus 780 GTX SLI
    This is because the last patch introduced a bug that sometimes shows the wrong player that kills you. Sometimes it doesn't show anybody at all and you're left guessing who & where it came from.

Hopefully the next patch fixes this.

15. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I've tried to give these the benefit of the doubt.Went to uninstall with the intention of re-installing.Uninstalled physx first (it took longer than usual). Then while uninstalling driver, screen went black and monitor lost signal, forced to shutdown manually (I not like this :().
    Rebooted, screen went to low res as if driver uninstalled but it didn't completely as it's still in uninstall program list.So uninstalled again, but before rebooting, checked device manager and my 2nd gpu now has an exclamation mark saying device cannot start error code 10 (I REALLY not like this now :puke2:)
    Rebooted to safe mode, used DDU etc., etc., rebooted and the exclamation mark is still on the 2nd gpu in dev mngr. Have not seen that since Vista mind you, anyway I installed the previous WHQL and everything seems to be back to normal.So no updating of drivers for me until I have a REAL problem...!@#k this set! :D

16. Mystic_Monkey

Mystic_Monkey Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR
    Been using these drivers for a while now, the driver installer was a bit buggy as someone mentioned it does take longer then usual, but the good news is this is the first driver since the 314.22 that doesn't make the Nvidia control panel stop responding, seems strange they fixed some bugs to do with the 750Ti clock offset and it fixed a serious bug with the 560Ti.., Performance could be different then older drivers, but i haven't noticed a difference

17. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    I will change Threaded Optimization, but I'm probably going to stick with Adaptive for Power Management. I don't want to, but I did try it briefly and my temps went way up.

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    For some older games its better with threaded optimization - off, FEAR1, Stalker series, COD4 and a couple more. Even newer, 90% of the time its ok at on, but there are some exceptions, for example if it "jitters/hitches" try off.

Also agree don't force max performance in main profile, do that in game profiles.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  19. Goose

Goose Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    Actually, I've decided Adaptive makes a good idiot light for too-low graphics settings: If the card gets bored, give it moar to do …

20. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Got 2 dx errors in bf4 then all system frezze then blue scren