Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Venomsword

Venomsword Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Elite
    I got the same here.

2. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    same here.

and pc rebooted and when back into windows. the installer ran again and didnt install everything.

I had to rerun the installer and then again the monitor lost signal and I got worried. but then about 10 seconds it came back and installer finished.

3. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    Getting some pretty big stutters in Titanfall, (60 fps to 15-25) as well as crashes.
    Funny thing is, when titanfall was in beta, it was fine. Not sure whether the stuttering is just the drivers, or titanfall, or both.

4. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Hi, I have been using the AA flag for Borderlands 2 since the game was released (AA flag is in the AA thread on this forum). Now with this driver, all of a sudden all the outlines in the game are red. If I remove the AA flag, the game is normal again.

5. Macethy

Macethy Guest

GPU:
    Asus DirectCU 780Ti @ 3GB
    Still getting random framerate drops in Diablo 3 using a single 780Ti, might have to do with the 2.0 patch though so not sure on whose side the issue is.

6. chr!s

chr!s Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX™ 3080 TI
    just fyi, performance has improved a lot from the previous WHQL drivers on my rig. Is your network latency to the D3 servers in green?

7. chr!s

chr!s Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX™ 3080 TI
    I'm using the in-game vsync, and its working fine (not much micro stutter compared to previous WHQL). is there any reason why you'd prefer the control panel vsync?

8. Seid Dark

Seid Dark Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti Classified
    Three cases already, cannot be coincidence. There's something wrong with the installer.

9. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    Yea, game feels ALOT smoother now for me aswell.

10. Thunderbolt8

Thunderbolt8 Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 760M
    does anyone have a light version for this driver? thanks!

11. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    If you need US english only, you can get it from the nvidia site itself. That will be smaller.

12. Thunderbolt8

Thunderbolt8 Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 760M
    but theres still a lot of bloatware included, isnt there?

13. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Running fine for me and several other friends on similar systems, same as the beta. Try using DDU to clean and then reinstall the drivers, or maybe lower OC? Dunno.

14. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Solid performer here so far.Hope Sli doesn't start dropping at random again like 334.89!

15. nermi

nermi Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 680
    How are things in BF4 with GTX 680 ? Im stuck with 332.21 WHQL because later drivers give me temporary freezes in other games, hoping that might be fixed too

16. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    Because of the stuttering that the in-game vsync creates, especially when you force AA & AO. This makes the game look phenomenal but the makes the stuttering even worse.

Previously (before the latest patch) I used inspector to force vsync (& AA/AO) and that worked much better. Everything just felt smooth, no stuttering.

Now I have to choose between stuttering or tearing.

EDIT: I'm now using RTSS to set a framerate limit to 60 for D3. This combined with the in-game vsync is now giving me a much better result then before. No noticeable stutter anymore.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  17. mr1hm

mr1hm Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super XC Ultra
    i had this happen as well but, in a different manner. everything proceeded as normal and the installer looked like it was about to begin installing the new driver but, instead gave me a message right before stating that it would resume the installation after restarting the system.

pc rebooted and the installer popped back up and started installing like normal. anybody else notice this?

18. Ziggieke

Ziggieke Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 100 ME

Similarly I experienced a loss of signal for about a complete minute on my system, then it recovered, no reboot/forced restart/...
    This was by using the 'Custom' Installation without the 'Clean install' option checked. Might be related to that?

19. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Driver working fine here.

Haven't ran across any issues so far, at least as smooth as the 325.59's on my rig.

People with black screen issues, do you have Win 8/8.1? Do you have Auto driver update turned off in your OS. Sometimes Windows 8/8.1 decides to update your drivers at the worst possible times causing black screens on install.

20. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    OP Updated with Lite-Driver.

Express Installation..
    R335.23 Desktop/Notebook Express
    [​IMG]

R335.23 Desktop/Notebook Lite Express
    [​IMG]
    SLI/3D compared with R334.89 WHQL Driver
    Left R334.89 - Right R335.23