TitanFall - (Respawn Game - Ex-CoD)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by KodY, Jun 6, 2013.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Just use a gamepad :p

2. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    [​IMG]

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I thought the auto aim pistol already allows that.

4. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Me too. The game has autoaim/aimbotting built-in already. I guess it'd be hard to find a cheat that could offer more :D

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    But the gamepad really does have aim assist :p

6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I really want to like this game, but its just sooo gong damn boring! bland, plain, they added a few gimmicks into a stale mp formula and even copied the competition on nearly everything else, even the color palette.

7. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Do you not know the story behind the devs?

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    The makers of this game are the actual makers of Call of Duty.... the actual makers of COD.

xD

9. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090ti
    Who cares? I love what it is offering so far. I love the wallwalking and Titans. The list goes on.

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Well... I sort of care considering the last okay'ish COD was the last game the actual makers of COD made..

: T

11. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    You mean CoD 4(Modern Warfare) right ?

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Modern Warfare 2... I did say Okay'ish okay.

COD 4 is by far the best though.

Unlocking stuff in COD 4 was so funny... you could do it on Lan... just have a second pc idling and play against it, the idle player... I unlocked the Gold Desert Eagle this way xD

13. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Well all bought and paid for and sitting in my Origin client waiting, looking at me weird, teasing me - I WANT IT NOW!.

I really liked the beta/demo, I think this is the 1st pre-order I've done in around 3 or so years.

14. dope18

dope18 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX 570
    looking at the gameplay footage..

The parkour stuff is neat but its been done before…I wish that this feature
    had been implemented into the mechs and not the soldiers. That would of been
    a good twist on it in my humble opinion…

Of course, the buildings and their layout would have to be restructured to fit
    Mech parkouring…..I think it would be neat if the buildings would collapse after
    a certain amount of damage is taken because of these giant robots leaping and bounding of of them.

Imagine running away from another enemy mech…your HUD reads that a building ahead of you is in critical condition…you could fire at it…but why waste ammo when you could parkour off of it(onto another near by building) bringing the whole building down on top of the mech that was close behind you.

15. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

They have to save something for the inevitable sequel :)

16. dope18

dope18 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX 570
    Damn!

Your right! Quick! Can I copyright my post!? I will sell it to them when they make that sequel!

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    i hope full games will have better maps and different mods, would be nice if something like mutators could appear. as it hybrid combo of Unreal Tournament and COD, could actually work.

18. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    I personally loved the beta and I cannot wait for this game to come out! The graphics looked a little bland but the gameplay was top notch in my opinion. I am a sucker for anything military related + fps related. I am so excited!!! I hope to play with you all when it comes out!

19. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Hope so, heard alot of good things about the game.

Want to try it when i get my rig back.

20. Wackness

Wackness Guest

GPU:
    MSI LIGHTNING 580
    Forgot my old account info so had to make a new one,anyway i am kinda disappointed to see ppl on 3d guru not enjoy this game,i consider this forum to be a bit older population (don't mean this in a bad way) who will appreciate a FPS that has many similarities with COD4 (nothing wrong with that awesome MP experience that was) but adding something that new FPS games in the last 10 or so years have forgot,double jumps,wall runs,not just straight forward dull corridor shooting,simple element but it adds so much fun and diversity in the game.

For days i been reading comments on so many forums that this game sucked and its just a COD with robots,and i absolutely loved the beta so i was wondering what the heck is wrong with people or i don't know a good fun game anymore when i see and play one.
    You cannot deny its FUN,if you do deny or cant see that,you are doing something wrong as a gamer.
    My only remaining desire is that wep recoil are to be more as COD4 then the CODs after,and while at start i hated 6v6 idea after 4-5 titans at the same time on the battlefield, its a good number.Over 10 players with so many titans pilots would become useless imo,but like this with alot of usage of UT and Quake skills you have an excellent chance vs Titan.

A video i found a guy makes some really valid points.

And i cant post links :p

For those intrested in the video user name is :scannerbarkly
    Video name :Titanfall - My Thoughts On The Beta

Sorry for the wall of text people.