Most effective method to impress a girl on first, second date these days?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CrazY_Milojko, Feb 2, 2014.

1. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    I don't know how many male/feemale teenage Guru's are visiting Guru3D forum but I want oppinion both from them and old Guru's here about *SPAM* girls these days.

If you look @ my CP you can see I'm 39.5 y.o., almost 40 and just to be clear I want to avoid comments like: "...just look at this old fart-pervert, trying to get advice from us how to drag young teen girl to bed!....etc...".

I't not like that, I swear, God is my witness! I'm happily married almost 14 years, I have three kids, house, dog, older mistress... OK, joking for that last one (hope my wife isn't reading this).

I'm asking this because of my older son, cross my heart, read further... Year or two from now I guess (I hope so) he will be trying to find best/easiest way to impress some teenage girl like most of us were doing when we were at his age. Maybe that girl will be his first love, you know, to hold each other's hands, kisses after school and other stuff.

Methods how to get a fast result and impress some girl before some other dude do the sam back then I had to "invent" by myself. My father was (still he is) handsome guy back then, he had two, sometimes even three girls at the same time (in different cities of course), but he didn't taught me a single trick how to impress some girl fast and I had to learn that lessons all by myself. I want to avoid that with both of my sons and to give them as much informations as I can to help them in their "conquering" but...

But when I'm looking at girls these days (not that kind of look, you know what I mean) they are much different compared to girls when I was young horny dude, 20, 25 years ago. Just for example I have also almost 7 y.o. daughter and she is so much different than young girls her age, 25, 30 years ago. She is so sharp minded at this age, sometimes it's so hard to argue with her because in most situations she knows my next step, in most cases she is reading me like an open book even and she is almost 6 times younger then me...:bang:

I'm mostly concerned about what if I told him (to my older son) some of my old tricks/advices how to approach to some good looking young girl of his age, how to react and what to look for at her so that he could be sure she is getting interested on him. I'm just not sure if my quarter of century old "Romeo methods" are still valid anymore.

To cut a long story short... What is the most effective way these days for young teenage boy to impress a girl of his age on first, second date? I don't want answers like: expencive car, huge house...etc because he is too young to get keys from my car and I guess at least 5 years he wont be comming home late with the girl. As I said before I want oppinions both from young Guru's and old farts like me if they had/have such experiences with their sons.

Much appreciated...

2. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    [​IMG]

Always impresses the ladies!

3. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Beat me to it

Being 19, I can't offer any help. I've been single for essentially my whole life, and I don't give a dump right now. School is my gf. Money and my job will be after.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  4. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    lol dude, that was fast, but I think shovel comes later, much later... :)

5. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    What to do to impress?

[​IMG]

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Paint thunder bolts on you're penis. Never fails to impress.

7. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Never too early for the shovel.

8. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Oh boy....first off I can not understand what you mean by impress???can't he just be himself and what he is??/
    Sure if you need to tell him to bs about himself to make him cool but I think starting him off as a player is too early in life... let him get his heart broken as the good guy first then he will learn to treat them all like crap and you know they love that.

9. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC

I don't expect from him to do "those things" with some girl at least 3, 4 years so there is no reason for him to tatoo a bolts on his.... I'm not ready to become grandfather so early. :)

10. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Give the man some advice! There's nobody to bury yet! (arguably)

11. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
  12. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    OK, look... He is almost 13 y.o., to be precise 12.5, but he looks like he has at least 15 or 16, I was looking like that when I was 16! I've asked myself few times: "...what have I eaten at that night I made him?..." not to mention questions like: "...dude, is he realy my son (you know what I mean)?" lol
    He is at least head taller than most of guys his age, athlete look (he is at spoort for about 9 years: he trained karate for almost 6 years, football 2 years, now volleyball...) and when you look at him from a side you'll never guess that he is only 12.5 y.o. When I was a teen dudes looking like him were already *SPAM* girls, so I expect he will be doing the same year, or two from now...

But you know, like all of us male teens at that age he is still immature and I'm not sure how would girls who don't know anything about him (and get interested about him) react about that older looking athlete kid acting like a jerk if he tries to approach them with wrong attitude. All of us had passed through that phase, acting like a jerk in front of girls at elementary school, but I'm worried mostly because of his older look, older than most of guys his age.

13. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    First you gotta warn them about the kinds of girls there are out there these days.You'll have to be diligent.Check her out (not like that but profile her).Look at how she likes to dress, what she wears, family background, body language, i.e. focused mostly or distracted easily.

Essentially these are the basic things they should look at if choosing someone to go steady with.If just casual *SPAM* then movies, arcade, a lot of outdoor stuff to build friendships.Warn them some younger chicks love that money too so be wary of the users.Some just don't have a fkn parrot on a stick and just want to have fun, so in those cases is just go with the vibe and pack that RR 24/7 cause the jumpoff can occur in the most unlikely of places.Good luck bro!

14. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    Just be yourself and be polite and funny.

15. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Tnx dude! Best advices so far, essential advices packed into small package, gotta write that in my mind :)

Maybe I'll give him some casual personal advices this summer when all 5 of us are planing family trip to the sea, some father-to-son stuff when two of us sneak besides my wife and other two kids late at night and go to some late night walks near the sea, maybe I find myself some young widow there :banana:

16. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    It's never too late for a shovel.

17. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    You mean: it's never too early for the shovel?
    :)

18. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Haha.

Joking aside though, the most important part is always being yourself. From how you've spoken I think long term and/or genuine relationships are important, and as such you need to be yourself. If a woman can't come to care about you for yourself, she should be set aside. Find who you are foremost.

19. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    If ya can't impress a woman without just being yourself is it even worth it?

But never be an ass :D towards the someone

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I think what your after seems to me like a "stock fix" for the thing called a relationship.

The only solution here is, live and let live. If you make it out to him that tactic X or Y is a "winning" solution, if it he tries it and fails, he may end up thinking that there is something wrong with himself, as the tips and trix dad gave him arent working despite his perfect execution of said tactics.

Also, implying that women need to be won over like a prize at a carnival (Im aware that's not what you're suggesting), may lead to him, a young and easily influenced teen, interpreting that as objectification of some sort.

If anything the one and only solution is to teach him respect, that No means No and if respect isnt enough for his chosen "target", then she isnt worth his time in the long run. The idea of teaching him that its a game with certain tactics (again, i know that not your MO) could have serious ramifications in the long run, say for eg, not taking into account the feelings of the other person or leading to continued failed relationships in the long run due him viewing it as a "game".

Just teach him, respect, self confidence and right from wrong (both moral and by law, i guess).

My parents never taught me of any of this or gave me the sex talk of any sort, school was, well they taught me how to put a condom on a banana, so that's handy if i ever want to piss off the local ape populace.

As for getting laid, someone mentioned a Shovel, you need to get the swing just right or you'll kill her. The idea here is "influenced consent" not Murder.

Ha, The more you know.