AMD Catalyst 13.11 BETA 9.5 (13.250.18.0 November 29)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Dec 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    i hearing rumours it fixes direct draw issues

yeap all 2d games like Star Craft, Age of Empires 1 and 2 and certain CnC games now work properlly

2. koniu

koniu Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Every time they fix one problem they make two new.

Everything after 13.11 beta 1 is crashing my system when i try to use HW acceleration in browser or playing movie

13.11 beta 1, have stuck memory clocks bug. Every time i use HW acceleration (flash player, playing movie) mem clock will stuck at max.
    (so far most stable for me as i can live with mem clock bug)

13.10 line is quite stable but i cant play Ghost because i have artefact's after few minutes of playing. 13.11 beta 1 have also problem with ghost but i have artefact's once very 1-2 h not every 5 minutes

It can be Bonaire related but i will say they try to do to much at once.
    I can live with game having problem under this or that driver version. I can use driver that is working for me in game I wnat to play. But after 8 months having Bonaire in market,AMD at least should give us driver offering stability in desktop or in browser. Not mention that power play for most drivers is crap - especial memory clocks.

3. Benik3

Benik3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus E. RTX2080Ti
  4. Geralt

Geralt Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 580 8GB
    Has anybody who had the no vsync issue with the previous BETA tried these? Does vsync work again?

Didn't work for me on BETA 9.4 and don't want to waste download quota if it will be the same for these. :(

Cheers

5. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Thank you sir, first there was 13.11 BETA 9, BETA 9.2, BETA 9.4 and now there's BETA 9.5!? :eek3:

6. Olvik

Olvik Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Thanks...!

7. JulesCools

JulesCools Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black SLI
    So you talked all kinds of crap about 290x's being faulty, you talk about BF4 being buggy, but you don't use the hardware or the software. Battlefield 4 is buggy like one out of 20 games for me. How in the world is your opinion worth posting. Your posts annoy me dude, because you're just some guy adding fire to other people's problems and you have zero experience. Be quiet!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  8. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    Chill out dude lol he's been a longtime forum member, everyone's entitled to there opinion :)

How's these drivers treating your 290 btw?

9. ASLayerAODsk

ASLayerAODsk Guest

GPU:
    MSI 580 8G
    these drivers LOVE my 280x :) esp on bf4...yes i broke down and bought it for $30 on the weekend....even at that price...i still think i paid too much for this bugfest..:p

10. JulesCools

JulesCools Guest

GPU:
    Titan Black SLI
    lol this says it all for that Debbie Downer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk

I've been gaming Metro Last Light on my new Benq 144hz screen, gaming bliss :) . 290 rocks my world, coming from a 7950. My experience with AMD cards have been wonderful, I love gaming. Most of us have working cards and games and we're not "lucky", it's great hardware. "Rich_Guy" is a poor sport and a huge bummer

11. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

From what I read from users of AMD drivers, there's loads of problems that would almost give the impression that the drivers are just purely broken most of the time. Meanwhile, my experience has been pretty flawless (in-comparison); quite the opposite of what a good bit of people report.

Not saying that BF4 is or isn't a buggy game, but there's probably quite a few people who have unstable overclocks and other hardware-related factors (in other words, something not even related to BF4) causing the crashes, and assume it's the game.

12. niczerus

niczerus Guest

GPU:
    MSI GamingX 580 4GB
    i hate amd .

13. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 2 GB

Pretty much this, i so regret buying the 7790.

14. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

I hate improper sentence structure (the only thing right about that short sentence is the word "hate" being spelled and cased correctly) :p

Care to give reasons why, or are you both just doing the bare-minimum FUD spreading to get some compensation from the competition?

15. koniu

koniu Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    I dont regret. 99,9% of time working/ playing on that card is great experience.
    It is not card but drivers have those 0,1% of issues that need to be fixed. I still believe that in near future AMD finally will give as software i will be able to call stable driver. Until that i stuck with 13.11 beta 1.

In second PC i have GF 450 and even NV have problems with drivers. From over 6 months i waiting for stable driver that will fix serious stability problems with HW acceleration for 450/460/550/560 Fermi cards

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

16. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 2 GB
    Unable to watch a youtube video with hw or play a movie and get a bsod is unacceptable for me. Don't care about competition, even a 5 year old card can play videos with hw.

17. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Ghosts plays fine for me after running it in border-less window mode and setting process priority to normal in task manager. But I do share your frustration with AMD. There has already been a few driver releases since black flags came out and not one single fix has come from AMD. I'm also getting sick of how they pretty much ignore us single card users. This might very well be the last time I buy an AMD card.:bang:

18. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    I didn't talk crap about the 290s being faulty, they were faulty, black screen crash was a major issue, and some people are still experiencing it now, even after AMDs fix, theres a thread in the AMD card section on here about it, and lots of other forums have big threads on it also, the same goes for BF4.

Its just my opinion, from what ive been reading. :)

19. gumbie

gumbie Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x

Clocks are all over the place.

Flashing textures and light maps in many games.

Black screens.

20. Ulukay

Ulukay Member

GPU:
    2x 7950@1.1GHz
    i'm wondering the same thing