Nvidia GeForce 331.93 BETA - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by RPGgamesplayer, Nov 25, 2013.

1. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    Installed 313.93 BETA Driver and now I don't have Shadowplay TAB in Nvidia Experience panel.

Can be installed separately again? I need to download another 313.93 compilation?

2. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Restart your PC.

Edit : GFE 1.8 released.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    For someone that lazy like me.
    http://us.download.nvidia.com/GFE/GFEClient/1.8.0.0/GeForce_Experience_v1.8.0.0.exe

And the information about what's new.
    http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-1-8-released

And it look like they know some of us are playing Downsampling. ;)

4. Im_Special

Im_Special Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070 6GB
    Has there been any hints or dates for when the next WHQL driver gets released? I'm really excited now that I can finally move past these ancient 314.22 drivers.

5. ApolloGR

ApolloGR Guest

GPU:
    3 Way Sli TITANS
    Just don't do anything hasty. Google "290x bsod"

6. BadDriver

BadDriver Guest

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    A hint, i think just before X Mass.

7. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    Still no Final Fantasy XIV support with GFE. Sad panda.

8. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    CoD Ghosts started crashing with these... Anyone else having the same problem?

9. ApolloGR

ApolloGR Guest

GPU:
    3 Way Sli TITANS
    BTW tried the driver myself having 3 Titans. A disaster the first time. Didn't mind cause this is a BETA driver people isn't nVidia's fault. Beta means that will work for some while not for others.

After uninstalling Both GF experience 7.1 along with everything else nvidia guess what. Now i think this is one of the best drivers ever. Everything runs super smooth. No Stuttering or Hiccups.

Just don't be lazy uninstall everything and then 1. 331.93 2.GF Experience 8

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  10. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I actually had it show up in the one past 330 driver, and then it vanished in a newer set. No idea why. Maybe it wasn't working correctly. I don't remember the driver number sadly.

No but I'm on 780's.

11. ApolloGR

ApolloGR Guest

GPU:
    3 Way Sli TITANS
    No no problem with me either. Running with 3 Titans.

12. AntiSnipe

AntiSnipe Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6600
    ...and "hd 5770 grey screen of death". The reason I dumped ATI/AMD and got my GTX 460 a couple years back. Actually, I sent the 5770 in for refund and got a Radeon HD 4980 first, and it did not Gray Screen, but had several other very, very annoying driver problems and sounded like a friggin' jet engine in there. LOUD ass, hot running card!

Nvidia's drivers are the Holy Grail, and angels sing when I launch the control panel compared to AMD's CCC.

Back on topic, the 331.93 drivers are solid on my GTX 460 so far. No improvement (since 314.22), but no problem, same as almost every version I've tried.

13. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Yea i wasnt sad until i noticed GFE lets you downsample now im a /sadpanda too :/

I forgot how awesome antialiasing was from playing FFXIV, then i played AC4 and TXAA was so amazing... i wish they would add TXAA for the dx11 client they are making. I even made a thread on their official forums begging Yoshi P for TXAA, lol.

14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    This R331_82 is the best r331 branch so far for me in Win8.1.

I played a bunch of games and no problem.

Bf3 is very smooth in any map, 2xmsaa @ 1080p ultra, ssao, no ********* stutter and im usually at ~ 1240mb.

I dont know about AO, didnt test it for on/off flicker, but I am forcing 60fps limiter in all those games,
    -TF2 occasionally
    -Wolfenstein
    -Singularity

maybe its something with that? Will have to test this more.

15. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    The only way I got rid of the crashes on CoD Ghosts was tuning down the textures resolution and moving AA from 2XMSAA to FXAA....

Now it's butter smooth, but I lost some eye candy...

I tested and since last patch it started crashing on me...

16. Johnny5srv

Johnny5srv Guest

GPU:
    nvidia SLI gtx670 2GB

The better way to go about this is to use the customize feature when first installing the driver. Uncheck the things you don't want to install. All I install is display driver (unless there is a physx update) and as a result, have fewer issues overall. Experience is issue causing bloatware and a waste of time.

17. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    I agree that it has become a pain, but before the past couple updates, it worked flawlessly for me. I rely on it to tweak games with a ton of settings since I really don't know what I'm doing.

Now that I can set my desired FPS goal to 60, I am a happy camper (assuming it will actually work this time).

18. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Ghosts hasnt been butter smooth since ..welp never. and IW isn't competent enough to fix it. I tried the game last night with the latest patches and 331.93 and man I dunno if it's gotten worse but it was constant jitters online, its atrocious. Its what I'd expect from a $15 game, but not a COD game. I guess Treyarch is the only COD developer with a clue anymore.

19. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    That's odd; here, after I tunned the graphics down a bit (everyhing on "HIGH"), the game is running smooth even on the big catastrophe scenes...

Before it was really jittery, specially on those parts, and eventually it ended crashing to the desktop.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  20. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    Hi am having APPCRASH in many games, not all, Batman Arkham origins, Max Paine 3 Call of Duty Ghost, this problem happens to me from the driver 331.xx all have that error when I'm in the loading screen of the game when I'm about to play, the game is broken and the APPCRASH error, even format the PC and install everything from scratch, no windows updates and followed the same, however operated games fine.drivers 327.23 do not I have any APPCRASH and I can play for hours without problems.