ATI Catalyst 12.11 Beta 11 Modded driver For Legacy GPU

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by dellon132, Dec 27, 2012.

?

ATI Catalyst 12.11 B11 HotFix 11.01 Thoughts

1. AMD HD 5000 and 6000 Users (GOOD)

9.5%
  2. AMD Legacy GPU Users (HD 2000-4000) (GOOD)

40.5%
  3. AMD Previous Legacy Mobility Users (Old GPU's) (GOOD)

8.8%
  4. AMD Switchable Graphic Users (GOOD)

6.8%
  5. AMD HD 5000-6000 Mobility Users (GOOD)

8.1%
  6. AMD Legacy Mobility Users (HD 2000-4000) (GOOD)

16.2%
  7. AMD HD 5000 and 6000 Users (BAD)

0.7%
  8. AMD Legacy GPU Users (HD 2000-4000) (BAD)

6.8%
  9. AMD Previous Legacy Mobility Users (Old GPU's) (BAD)

4.1%
  10. AMD Switchable Graphic Users (BAD)

6.1%
  11. AMD HD 5000-6000 Mobility Users (BAD)

2.7%
  12. AMD Legacy Mobility Users (HD 2000-4000) (BAD)

6.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PrivateRyan

PrivateRyan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
    yes i did Re-installing the game 3 times...still game not launching..all games working very good in V11.10.6.6 All Supported OS NON UPD except tomb raider (2013) game ? :confused:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  2. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    Try turning of Exclusive FullScreen if you have it enabled.

Can you access device manager and check your Display adapter to see what driver you have installed?

3. PrivateRyan

PrivateRyan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970
    how i can manage settings while game can't open ... to config setting i've to open game...but game don't wanna open or start , mean when i double click on TombRaider.exe game nothing showing...im sure there something missing in the driver....gonna try the last good beta driver i played with this game last time ( amd_catalyst_13.5_beta2 ) & will tell you back the results if game working .

EDITED:
    after installed amd_catalyst_13.5_beta2 ...it's working now...i can open it..and can see play and options....with V11.10.6.6 All Supported OS NON UPD i can't even open the game (nothing showing) :confused:

4. Luftloch

Luftloch Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4850
    Hey guys,

i´m really sorry but i´m really confused atm.

I am using a HD 4850 with Windows 8.1 and wanted to install this Catalyst driver(actual installed driver is the official AMD driver 8.970 from the 24.04.2013)

Do i have to use the UPD or the NON UPD driver? I googled it, but couldn´t find the meaning of it...

cYa
    Luftloch

5. geowizard

geowizard Guest

GPU:
    GigaByte HD4890 1GB
    They are the same, the only difference is that the UPD version updates your driver, while the Non UPD version installs from scratch the driver.

6. mythic

mythic Guest

GPU:
    Ati radeon mobility 4450
    Ram = 4GB
    GPU Ram = 512MB
    GPU Name = AMD Mobility radeon HD 4550
    onboard

this might be on my end though some how. The driver ATI Catalyst 12.11 B11 HotFix 10 P6 V11.10.6.5 All Supported OS UPD stopped working during a reboot, dont know why but got low rez and device manager reported driver error. So i tried to install the ATI Catalyst 12.11 B11 HotFix 10 P6 V11.10.6.6 All Supported OS. Now im back with two screens and no backlight settings working. Also screen starts black on boot but with backlight on as it selects the ghost screen as default on boot. And backlight still on when switching to other screens. But now both adobe and vlc works fine. Allways something=) though prefer this rather than no working gpu acceleration.

7. ticcatch

ticcatch Member

GPU:
    4550 5450 7900gs etc
    Tried this on my tablet with intel GMA 4500M and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550. Could not get it to work in win 8.1.

Procedure: Install the latest (2010) hp driver with intel and ati driver so switching works, then tried both upd and non upd packages to install, but the graphic driver does not update. CCC launches with an error that driver is not installed.

On win 8 I was able to install old hp drivers in win 7 comp mode then 12.4 beta over those. The same procedure in win 8.1 results in drivers are installed, butt ccc will not.

Tried 13.1 Legacy over the hp drivers, that resulted in just a grey screen before log in.

Anyone got it to work with mobility 4550 and intel drivers?

8. teconmoon

teconmoon Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 2600 Pro AGP
    Hi there,

I'm attempting to install this driver package, but when I double click the setup.exe file, it crashes.

I've run the DDU program in safe mode along with the included cleaner batch files, so I'm at a loss for how to proceed.

Specs:
    Windows 7 x32
    2 GB RAM
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro AGP

[​IMG]

Any direction would be appreciated thanks! If you need any type of logs or something like that let me know.

9. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    Ok I will look into the issue then get back to you later.

Geowizard already answered your question. See Here

Please Check your PM. I sent you a build as an attempt to resolve the Multiple Screen bug causing your system to experience a Black Screen on restart.

Are you by chance installing drivers on top of each other without using Display Driver Uninstaller or the included Cleaners to clean up previous Drivers?

Please Check your PM. I sent you a build as an attempt to workaround the bug.

10. sargentbash

sargentbash Guest

GPU:
    asus & gcube / hd3850 256
    hey there I have a problem, installed the new battle field 4 on my pc. first things first though, I went back to win 8 64 bit. installed the normal ati drivers the game told me it needed 13.9 drivers but I know those drivers are not working correctly. so I installed your moded drivers, and i get the same error I say yes and continue into the game but it throughs up an error, and suggestions??

thanks

11. Angelitto2008

Angelitto2008 Guest

GPU:
    ATIRadeon HD 4870 SAPHIRE
    device manager tells me it could not install because it is not digitally signed. not install the driver, I have 64-bit windows 8.1
    I just leave the default of Windows, do not install the new driver.-

12. ticcatch

ticcatch Member

GPU:
    4550 5450 7900gs etc
    I tried that first.
    Then cleaned in normal+safe mode with fusion and display uninstaller.
    Then tried the non upd, ran the two clean scripts and installed with setup. it failed installing display driver. Tried the restart script and restart tablet but nothing.

tried only installing driver from installer, but the procedure hangs. With the "have disk" install it also errors out.

13. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    To get around the Message seen when Launching game you can use the AMD Version Changer to change Catalyst version from 12.11 to any Catalyst Version.

Other Thoughts
    Can you provide the error code you received when attempting to Launch Battlefield 4?

I'm going to send you a new build. To install the driver, run AMD Setup then proceed to installer the driver through Custom or Express Settings.

I will send another driver for you to try.

Other Thoughts
    What happens when you try to install the driver through device manager?

14. sargentbash

sargentbash Guest

GPU:
    asus & gcube / hd3850 256
    hi i am unable to post a picture do not know y

15. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    Try uploading it to another site then provide the link to that website.

16. tape_artist

tape_artist Active Member

GPU:
    HD4850
    Recently I've noticed some graphic issues with Legacy pef switchers B and C. With ver. B sometimes I get bad quality effects in game, for instance, in L4D 2 explosions look like they were made in quake 1 engine. With ver. C sometimes I get wire frames (this could be considered a cheat) on some maps (can't really remember which ones), where water or walls should be...

17. ticcatch

ticcatch Member

GPU:
    4550 5450 7900gs etc
    Thanks for the effort, tried the new build after cleaning and still fails on driver install. all the other stuff install.

Tried manually, but get something like driver could no be installed.

So tried with disable driver signature.. Then i get a warning about unsigned driver, press ok and it installs and eventually freezing the system.

Boot back to normal mode and the tablet is in low res,check in device manager and the new ati\intel drivers are installed with a warning symbol that the driver is unsigned and disabled. Then try to boot again with disabled driver signature, and it stops at a black screen.

18. dellon132

dellon132 Guest

GPU:
    HD 5570 1 GB DDR3
    What about Performance Switcher D? Did you also notice any Graphic distortion bug?

Well, I'm available for a Team Viewer Session, so I can have a look at your system if you like.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  19. tape_artist

tape_artist Active Member

GPU:
    HD4850
    So far switcher D works fine (more gaming needed of course, will try to work on that:).

20. FrayedString

FrayedString Guest

GPU:
    PowerColor AMD 6870 1GB
    Out of the blue DXVA just stopped working for me with my Radeon 4890 using driver 10.6.5 UPD on Windows 8.1 x64. I just get a green screen instead of the video. I tried downgrading my driver to the 10.6.3 pack (did not fix) then reinstalled 10.6.5 again, still no DXVA.

I'm at a loss as to what could have happened. Gaming (Guild Wars 2) seems unaffected.