Call of Duty 2013

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Ohnooze

Ohnooze Guest

He does like COD though. He just seemed pissed that it ran and looked so bad.

And I have to say, if that's true, that's pretty sad considering it's COD, made for next gen consoles and has such a huge fan base.

I hope they clean it up because I would like to play it while on Christmas vacation.

2. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    The audio options are a joke, all you can change is "volume" and that's it. However, you can disable the music by moving all the soundfile.pak files into a folder (1 - 63), they can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Ghosts

Totalbiscuit was actually spot on with a lot of his views. Wanting more from CoD doesn't make him a "muppet".

3. Scoica

Scoica Active Member

GPU:
    rx 580 xxx

well i bought it for £33 and it was worth the price imo, might get the season pass as well in future. it looks great for a CoD, the castle map is gorgeous

already got 12+ hours on mp, everything maxed 1080 on old 13.9 and honestly the only fps problem i had was with terrain detail ~ tessellation

im sure the next drivers will have +perf for ghosts, the game just got out no need to panic

4. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070

5. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Yep. Like i pointed out... they alternate back and forth every year. Activision one year, Treyarch the next, rinse and repeat.

I just have to wait til next Friday. Already got the game sitting behind me... just need the freakin PS4. Stupidest idea ever, Sony/Treyarch. Why release a game for a new console 10 days before the console is out? Have to admit, was funny though. Picked up my pre-order of the Ghosts Hardened Edition at GameStop on Tuesday, and the guy had to get it from the back room. Comes walking out with the box, holding it in the air as he's walking up, and one guy he walked past was like "Really?! PS4?!" Just wouldn't expect to have a game in hand prior to the system. ESPECIALLY over a week prior.

6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Personally, Infinity War should just throw it in.
    Let TreyArch take over the series and deliver new entries once every two years. And, Activision, back off and allow them to do what they want.

I'm curious how Black Ops 1 and 2 would've turned out if Activision hadn't been telling them "No, you can't do that in CoD"...

7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Actually... my bad. it's Treyarch and Infinity Ward who alternate back and forth each year. Activision is just the publisher.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Wow it's still #1 on the steam top sellers chart!

9. Witcher

Witcher Guest

GPU:
    Intel
    Strange problem at my side. In the mission "Operation Clockwork". When I have to drag the body in the beginning. There is no body and when I press F. My player stuck there.

Note: I am not playing pirated game. It's original steam version.

10. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    This. I didn't enjoy MW3 and Ghosts is no exception. I loved BLOPS 1 and 2 though. Treyarch at least attempted to do something different and the PC versions weren't total arse.

I look forward to their next CoD offering.

11. Conker

Conker Guest

GPU:
    Quadfire 2x7990s
    They need to fix the game. Can't even load a match anymore. It just crashes to the desktop. Not sure if its the video card drivers or ghosts. I think its both. 13.11 beta 8 was working but it was super slow. 13.11 beta 9.2 drivers wont even load a map now. Just crashes.

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    you should buy this game instead of ur golden iphone 5s. we rock every night and u dont.

and i played BO2 last night . where were u. rude.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  13. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Golden IPhone. With diamonds on the sides. Just like that stupid camo in BO2 :D

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    yeah man. he keeps saying GHOST is broken etc. yeah what am i playing? yeah it has issues but every game does at the beginning.

and dont expect a price drop on this for a long time.

15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Silver!!! :p

Holiday sale, 25% off. Mark my words! :D

Wow. Much broken. Such crashes.

I have to download BO2 again :p I thought you're done with it :p

16. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    If the player count stays this low, yes I guess we'll see a discount. Or the last CoD on PC, something like that.

I still don't understand why half a million people is online, playing Dota 2, and only a fraction plays "normal" games.

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    4 days after release and still haven't seen any pc gameplay videos from various cards on youtube!!!!!

18. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Yep I think he was blinded with complete and utter rage about the game.

His experience must be bad, he is getting stutters every few seconds on the menus, and he rightly has cause to be angry.

But I think the video made him look like a BF fanboy, and a little bit of an idiot. He added a quotation to the video saying you can't ALT+TAB out the game when I and I know other have had no problems here. He does not seem to know how to turn off SLi and use just one card to avoid the micro stutter and rather than advise his viewer he spewed out hate towards the game.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
  20. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Just bought this from Simplycdkeys for £31. The single player 28.4 GB download is taking forever. How big is the multiplayer download on top of that Guru's?

Oh and I bought it partly because my son couldn't wait till crimbo for his 360 version. First time I've bought a new Cod game since Blops.