Battlefield 4 in October 2013?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah mate you can tell if there hacking especially with BF4. What i love with a passion in BF4 is how you can go into Spectator mode first person view of any player. You can tell blatently if they have an aimbot but what you cannot tell is if they have chameleon skins or chams. Smart hackers dont use Aimbots but in the end there all ****ing greedy and there easy to spot especially with spectator mode.:)

2. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    tbh, I would just like a straight, one on one fight, with one of these ****s, where I could do vicious damage to another human being with great pleasure.

I am finding BF4 hard enough with my Xbox Controller - on the PC.

I was a pretty passable player on PC BF3 and often did pretty damn good, and had some good confidence with my controller, but since BF4 I am stripped of all manly confidence and get my ass handed to me. I feel like all I do when I fire, is alert the enemy to my presence lol

:(

Don't need these pricks making it a whole lot worse.

3. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah mate the problem is wherever there is an online leaderboard in any game people want to be first andf they will do anything to achieve that even if it means cheating..."I wanna be first me me me me me" is there mentality.

4. sounar

sounar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080

I am surprised you keep at it with the controller...i tried playing with my xbox controller and although comfortable, getting a kill is like winning the lottery for me..my aim is just horrible. At least the consoles version have slight auto aim enabled and all are on the controller, much fair game.

5. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Awesome! No wonder I did better last night. Cuz more sissy got ban. Awesome! Keep it up PB!

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Last time I used a cheat was in CS 1.3 in early 2000s and that was just for lols in a lan game. I'm glad they started rolling out bans, even though so far I haven't seen a cheater myself in BF4, BF3 was full of them...

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    any of you called Devast8nDscoDave on battlelog? have a friend request and don't know who it is.

8. danfim

danfim Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    DICE is really taking their time with that PC patch, it better come out tomorrow or it'll be TWO weekends ruined by this crashing game.

9. tyRant.594

tyRant.594 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 280x
    I am really hoping the patch comes out by tomorrow as well. My wife and kids are gone for the weekend and I really want to game! Problem is the game is a buggy pos right now.

10. Placebo_Tony

Placebo_Tony Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    The angled grip greatly reduces the first shot recoil and combined with the muzzle break which furthermore reduces the muzzle climb it becomes a laser beam!

Test this out at the test range, you'll feel the difference immediately.

I'm rockin the tactical flashlight which is great, great for blinding foes while you aim and it switches off when you don't.

11. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    No hardware bans as far as I'm aware sadly but they are doing guid bans so some of these guys are hacking in bf3 thinking the games dead so no one cares but then getting banned in bf4 for it not realising the bans global.

Spectator is a must these days and I'm glad dice finally put some real effort into it, makes it much easier to record these idiots and speed up the ban process.

12. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    You know what mate, I keep at it because I paid for the game, on the basis I had absolutely ZERO problems with my controller on BF3 and played well over 150 hours worth, really enjoyed that game.

Truth is, for some reason, in BF4, I feel so totally out classed it's just nothing even like playing BF3 for me, obviously I am not going to compete with half decent mouse users however but with BF3 I could for sure (surprisingly) hold my own and do QUITE WELL!

BF4 it feels like every time I take 3 steps all I hear is 'THUD' 'THUD' 'THUD' - DEAD.... rinse repeat.

If I open fire, I simply have trouble finishing my target - again, 150 hours of BF3 and NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, but BF4 is just getting me down tbh, only the wonderful graphics and sound is keeping me at it LOL

DO NOT GET IT

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, I'm using the angled + muzzle break. will try the tactical flashlight, I thought the light/laser combo would do that, but it's either one or the other and you have to manually switch between them.

14. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Thats HarkinSteven btw:)

So you get banned in Bf3 and that bans your current key also in BF4?

15. Ohnooze

Ohnooze Guest

Any word on a patch yet?

16. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Yup, You will see lot's of cheaters pissing and moaning at the moment on reddit, battlelog ect because It was a pretty big hack that's been caught and has been silently logged all way back to the beta.

I have no sympathy for them and to be honest find it rather amusing :banana:

17. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  18. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    No one else getting some textural artifacts in Paracel storm?

19. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I just don't understand why people cheat? It's not like leveling up to the max level before anyone else gets you anything. If there was a cash prize or something I could understand it.

20. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Haha Good Stuff:thumbup: