MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 16(2013-10-25)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Oct 25, 2013.

1. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    You wrote that it could be ready over th weekend , so asking about meeting the deadline that you have set by yourself is by no means " childishly impatient " .

If it is , its as childish as your projected arrogance , my friend .

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

You seem to be blind then. Reread quoted text (bold font part) a few times until you get it. And stop your endless "When?", "Is it ready?" and similar questions in different threads. If you're unhappy by fact that MSI sold you the card without software implementation, I gave you simple solution.

And yes, it is definitively my arrogance caused me to sit whole weekends next to 290 without a single minute of rest. So welcome to my ignores list, my friend.

3. Unwinder

Have a rest from forum for a week. This time we'll be able to finish development without reading personal attacks of kids unable to wait.

4. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    It s not me who is childish then and I am not the first and last of people attacked by you here .

By pointing to someone being childish you are proving to be childish yourself. You can program , yes, but you are immature. :)

5. Unwinder

Decided to give you a chance, you've successfully lost it. Bye.

6. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    Thanks I will take your advice.
    @ RaXelliX: Yes, second audio source was a microphone, that is pefectly audible to others, but not in the recorded video (though it's there when I'm shouting).

No I'm using 5.4.1. Where can I download 5.5.0? Then I will test again.

Ah, it uses the game's address space, so the game crashed. That is interesting. Is that for efficiency reasons? If you would use a seperate address space you could put safe consistent limits on the RAM threshold. (or leave it virtually unlimited in a future 64 bit version)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  7. Unwinder

There was a link to 5.5.0 in this thread a couple pages before but it won't help in that area. There were no fixes in 5.5.0 comparing to 5.4.1.

Any recorder application that hooks Direct3D/OpenGL rendering works in game address space. Frames are being rendered, intercepted, captured and encoded in game application context.

8. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    ^You can add the LAA flag to whatever exe crashed by using CFF Explorer.

I don't know what OS you're using but with LAA you get around 1Gb extra space maybe a bit less......

Anyway here is the link.....http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php

If you have XP32 you'll need to add the /3GB switch to the boot.ini file....

9. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    Thanks, I just figured out Unwinders link xD Someone should really update that Guru3D censoring :wanker:

10. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Oh lol I didn't even see his post..all good then. :)

EDIT; isn't his for RTSS?

Mine is different it adds LAA so u can use over 2GB and not crash....isn't that what u wanted?

11. RaXelliX

RaXelliX Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    Whats the number to enter in place of *** ?

12. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    h ttp://archive.sunet.se/pub/games/PC/guru3d/rtss/RTSSSetup550-[Guru3D.com].rar

@Pill Monster
    Ah yes, my bad! I will try that out and see if I can push it a bit further :D

@Unwinder
    The second video is rather unplayable for me both in VLC media player and windows media player. It shows signs of aforementioned corruption, but it shows up correctly in other video editing software. I can still reproduce it with 5.5.0, but I guess it'll be a codec issue on my side then.

13. Unwinder

Can you make some really short unplayable video and upload it somewhere?

14. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t5s52ksyutcad5/csgo_2013_11_04_21_11_49_560.avi

The dropbox player has no issues with it.
    It's strange that this only happens on the second recorded video, but on my PC, VLC will have only audio noise, show a length of 0:46 seconds, start with black video and then play the video faster than normal and end in about 8 seconds.
    Windows media player starts with 38 seconds of black, then plays the video, but the audio is out of sync.

15. Unwinder

Thanks, I'm currently in the office, will give it a try when I back to home.

16. Unwinder

Totally missed your post, sorry. Thanks!

17. RaXelliX

RaXelliX Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    Thanks. Much appreciated :)

18. Aquashark

Aquashark Guest

GPU:
    Kingston 2x4GB DDR3
    hello,

does the video recording indicator appear in window mode? i can't seem to get it to show up, maybe i'm doing something wrong

(amazing job btw, so much better than ShadowPlay)

19. Unwinder

You don't have to install 5.5.0 on AMD graphics card. It is an experimental build with hardware accelerated DMA/NVIFR frame buffer capture in D3D9 applications on NVIDIA Kepler GPUs. There is zero sense in installing it on any AMD card.

20. RaXelliX

RaXelliX Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    I was afraid of this yes. Well its already installed. No harm done (I hope).