Battlefield 4 in October 2013?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Oct 2, 2013.

1. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I've seen it may fix crashing. I've just played 2 rounds on 64 player conquest they were both awesome. Loving the game so far and no problems with lag or crash :)

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    How are Jets in BF4?

What is the American Jet Fighter?

I saw the F-35 in the launch trailer... Is that the main Jet Fighter?

3. danfim

danfim Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    Another bug, I played for a few hrs and then crashed, RAM was at 1,2 GB out of 16 GB.

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yep, the game is spot on for me today, although had a crash at the end of last round, I'm pretty sure it's PB related though. The massive lag and rubber banding is gone, it was awful yesterday and day before. The game is all kinds of epic, love the maps, seriously, so good.

5. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Kinda glad I had to wait for proper uk release then.

Weird been back with amd, I have no idea what I'm doing in the driver cp but it's all running good :)

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    DesGaizu make a video *_____*

I never did get around to editing the beta footage.. I still have it though...

OTL

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Where have you been Kiss? :p

Is there still no Win7 vs Win8 comparisons out there for the final release? :(

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    anyone else lost all their unlocks? Just played a round with Des for the first time without vpn because the game is finally unlocked in the uk. I had no guns unlocks, nothing, thought it was weird, finished the round anyway, then quit, went back to the game and 0/xxxx progression in assault towards the scar-h, weird.

9. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    working great for me, settings all high, 120% res scale 4xaa and it never goes below 100fps:) awesome game, have not tried single player yet

10. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    Is Battlefield 4 worth buying?

11. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Short answer is yes.

12. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    For the MP yes, for the SP not really.

13. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Pretty cool game. Definitely an upgrade over BF3.

Does anyone get the crash where you basically just get a "broken record" and the game freezes and just keeps repeating whatever sound effects were playing? I haven't had any other errors, but this crash happened about 3 times tonight. No error message and it doesn't quit to desktop, just freezes and repeats the sounds. Have to kill the task through ctrl alt del.

14. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    The step from borderless to fullscreen gave me around 10-12fps more, so even though that may fix something, most people will only have so much to leave behind.
    I wanted to use it to keep my color profile intact (Nvidia refuses to fix there drivers) so I thought I'd be worth a try.

Btw., are there any "official" servers with gamemode rotation around? Servers without any weird spawn change, ticket numbers or restrictions and all game modes?
    I haven't been able to find a single Obliteration game yesterday, at least not outside of Russia...

PS: Out of the 5 people I played with last night everyone had more-or-less the same issues. Mixed people with AMD & Intel CPUs, AMD & Nvidia GPUs and both Win 7 & 8.
    I heard no one complain about performance, which is a good thing, but we had some graphical errors (LOD, only when flying, Nvidia) and the "typical" server-related problems.
    On the flood map we all found ourselves below the water once so there seems to be more than a "slight glitch" to fix. Looking forward to the upcoming patches, guess these guys won't have a quiet holiday season :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  15. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    Loving the game playing at ultra preset Water is awesome I had to go for a swim after ejecting from helicopter graphics are very good.

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Maybe you got into a unranked server by accident, it happened to me once too, even with my filters set on Ranked.

Still had all my unlocks after quitting.

17. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Strangely enough MP runs at constant 60 on ultra setting at 2560 x 1440 but SP drop to around 48fps when the effects are strong. Still, rather have it that way around. Using the hyper matrix timer tool to boost cpu a bit.

Also, if using vsync, try without triple buffering as BF4 hates it for some reason, light and day for me.

18. LuckyNumber8

LuckyNumber8 Guest

GPU:
    Memory leak my friend, there are few places in SP, when fps on my PC goes 30-40, and even as low as 9fps!!! (even if I'm just looking in the sky)
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9500/x0ik.jpg
    Try yourself, just go under this fountain (2'nd mission), look at it. When fountain rises fps will be cut in half.. if you persist with looking at this fountain, eventualy fpc can drop even to 9fps.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  19. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Agreed, are you finding MP is better?

20. LuckyNumber8

LuckyNumber8 Guest

GPU: