LeeKM's 13.11 Beta drivers & Enduro fix in English

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Laptopguy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    I have been asking if there is anyone out there that knows how to get an English link to the LeeKM Beta Drivers & Enduro fix that he has posted, and thus far, I have not gotten any replies.
    Is there someone out there who can help me out here?
    The links posted are in Korean, as is the Beta download, and are useless to those of us who speak and read English.
    Can someone PLEASE post a link to this that is in English, so that we can have an English version of this download?

I have a single 7970n GPU with the Intel HD4000 in my Sager Laptop.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction so that I can get an English version of this Enduro fix downloaded and installed with the English password, if it requires it.

Thanks.

2. sigterm

sigterm Member

GPU:
    ASUS R9 280X 3GB
    There's a thread in English about this just below this one...

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    I think you forgot to change the browser language or system language, sometimes website will showing the language that browser or system asking for it.

You can changing the Mega download page language at the up right corner. ;)

4. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    No, I used both Browsers- Chrome and FF, and it made no difference. Yes, the download site in that link is in English, but the actual install file is in Korean, and is completely un-readable.
    The download site that the links go to, are in English, and yes, you can change the language of them in the upper right hand corner, but it is in English anyways, so that doesn't make any difference.
    The actual downloaded file that I use to install these drivers is in Korean.
    It is the actual 13.11 Beta 6 & 7 Enduro Patch from LeeKM file, and are BOTH in Korean, and are not readable. When I try to install this, the entire file is in Korean, and not in English. :bang:

There MUST be someone out there that has an ENGLISH version of the Enduro patch somewhere for me to install, and one that doesn't need a password.

5. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    Which one are you specifically referring to?
    There are so many of them that are listed now.
    I am looking for the thread that has the link that one can go to where you can download and install the ENGLISH version of this Enduro fix.
    When you install the file from the download site link provided, the file you then install is in Korean when it is displayed on the screen during installation, and therefore is useless to us.
    That Korean file also requires a password, which is also in Korean.

I would really appreciate if someone can provide a link to download and install an ENGLISH version of this Enduro fix provided to us by LeeKM, so that I can use it on my Sager Laptop (with a single 7970m GPU).

Thanks.

6. sigterm

sigterm Member

GPU:
    ASUS R9 280X 3GB
    I'm talking about this thread. :)

7. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    Thanks, but the original problem still exists, because the links are the same.
    The download site is fine, and no problems with it.
    The actual downloaded Enduro fix file that we try to install from this site is all in Korean, and therefore is not readable.
    It also requires a password, and that is not in English and is not readable either.
    The downloaded Beta Mobility Enduro Fix file for LeeKM's 13.11 Beta is all in Korean. It's NOT in English.
    I cannot read Korean when trying to install this file. It has NO ENGLISH in it at all.
    There MUST be someone out there who can provide the English version of this Enduro Fix file, along with the ENGLISH password so we can install it.

What is the password to this file?
    Does anyone know?

Please help! I want to install this asap!

8. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    I think it must be the installer getting the wrong language information from the non-unicode that you set, or the system, or he don't using the English one.

But I think it is not a issues, as I guess it is the same installer like AMD one?
    Because I am not using AMD graphic, so I don't know the answer.

Anyways. the password is
    For the language issues, I can't help you, you can just clicking next, and untick the thing that you don't wanna install. :)

9. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
    Try the new beta driver of V8 when LeeKM modified it, other than that mine was too in KOREAN/CHINESE make sure you have winrar and just click on one of the coloms and you see you need a password,
    fill in that password LeeKM posted and than click on the left colom and it will extract. (Make sure to set it to the desktop)

10. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    Thanks, but WHAT IS THE PASSWORD?
    If LeeKM provided it in one of the posts, I still have not seen it, and if it's in one of the links, it is in Korean, and I can't read it.

Is there a new Beta 8 driver out yet for 13.11?
    If so, is there a new Enduro mod fix for it, and is this one finally in English?
    The only downloadable link that I have seen with the Enduro Mod link, is in the .exe format, and not in a compressed WINRAR format.
    I have not seen any links for the WinRAR release other than the .exe, so I don't know where else to look.
    If LeeKM can be so kind as to release his Enduro-modded Beta for us in English, that would be great, and save all of us a lot of time that way.

11. Elite3540

Elite3540 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G OC
  12. Laptopguy

Laptopguy Member

GPU:
    AMD 7970m 2gb
    Thanks!!!
    Much appreciated!

:)

13. Elite3540