Nvidia GeForce 331.65 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Oct 28, 2013.

1. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Just DL them and get it over with. There are reasons you need newer updates and software. Do something while you wait.

There are reasons the GTX 400/500 series is not supported. It's all in the hardware/Arch.

I don't know why people on this forum do not get it.

2. Speedpc

Speedpc Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 4Gig
    So is there a benefit to installing the geforce experience with this driver or can I just skip it as usual?? Just curious Thx in advance :)

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, I think they will fixing it, as the hardware encode can get 4096x4096, so it is not a issues on the hardware.

4. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    did anyone here actually did some benchmarks?
    i mean all this talk about shadowplay, wich quality isnt even so good from what i seen) anyway...PLEASE SOME BENCHES and more talk about the Driver , stability etc etc... we do also have an seperate SHADOWPLAY Thread.. Thanks ;)

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I have a replicable glitch with ShadowPlay and these new drivers.

Basically, I play games at 1920x1200 and while ShadowPlay will record fine at that resolution, the video recording is 1920x1080 only so the image is squashed vertically. However the recording is fine. If I change the resolution to 1920x1080 and then record then the textures become more and more corrupted and start to flash. I've tested this in Enslaved and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. In both games, just changing the resolution back to 1920x1200 and resuming the game fixed the texture corruption completely but also disables ShadowPlay (the icon in the bottom-right corner disappears).

Anyone else with a 1920x1200 display experienced this?

6. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    This driver work fine with GTX 560, But shadowplay do not support 400/500 sh*t, I will upgrade new GPU probably next year.

There are plenty some free/paid game capture recorder out there for me.

7. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    VSync no works for me with 331.65. Why?
    I tried with clean install and the same problem.

Some solution?

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I did. I've used it before. I reported the annoying spelling of 'pc' in lower case in an early build of GFExperience. I never expected them to but they actually changed it to read 'PC' a few days later!!! :D

9. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    If you're not interested in any of the features just skip it! Usually I only install the graphics driver and physX.
    This time I went for geforce experience as well because I'm really impressed by ShadowPlay and sometimes wish to record stuff. I wish you could download it seperately, though, I don't need all the rest of those useless gimmicks.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  10. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB

11. Speedpc

Speedpc Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 4Gig
    Thx: VultureX

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Ok..

Idk about intel, i have igpu disabled. I wanted to try that intel quicksync but any app. so far was trial. -_-

13. sdpo2007

sdpo2007 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 660
    i have recently installed windows 8.1 and updated graphic drivers to 331.65.when i check dxdiag it shows WDDM 1.2.should it be WDDM 1.3? if yes then how to update windows display driver? please help.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  14. 007.SirBond

007.SirBond Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX Titan 6GB
    Is there anyway to get shadowplay without Geoforce Experience? I really dislike running a extra app messing with my video drivers.

15. adrock311

adrock311 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC 8gb
    windows 8.1 here, driver started repeatedly freezing the desktop after installation, finally graphics driver crashed and recovered, before that it was very hard to reboot, did a clean install again, something buggy/weird with this installer on windows 8.1 imo

16. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Does any one use ddu here before installing nvidia drivers?

17. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    unless there problems with the nvidia installer removing drivers. there should be no need to use the software.

I never had to use it for nvidia drivers.

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Not at this time.

19. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Oh its you again.

I'll try and bash this into your immensly retarded face. Again.
    you do -NOT- release a WHQL driver that says it has SUPPORT for a specific card, when it does not and HAS not had proper support for it, for over 6 months.

Now then, why dont you just go down the street, and kick the nearest rocker in the balls and let them have their way with you? :banana:

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    He's talking about Shadowplay and not the strange freezing issues which plagued the 460 & 560. Shadowplay is not possible on anything before the Kepler cards as they have a chip on board which handles it all.