Nvidia GeForce 331.65 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Oct 28, 2013.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Working fine on my PC as well .. Windows 7.

2. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    Use a proxy or get a vpn?

Anyone know if these will icnrease performance in bf4 on 680? It says 690/770/780. :/

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Eh .. I just checked shadowplay and it's greyed out .. it doesn't respond to my clicks :-/ Yesterday's leaked version worked perfectly.

4. Violentum

Violentum Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX760 OC
    Another one?

5. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX
    hey guys , I can't download these drivers (either guru3d , either nvidia website)
    (20 Mb downspeed on my ISP) but eveytime I download , it stops in few secondes , and nothing happens :(
    any idea ? (no problem on my line , or other files to download..)

6. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    Try this one; just finished uploading.

331.65-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe (243.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!WcdywJ7a!C7MFNk7Un0Ka45KS1jw_7WV3QRtt1-ZN7mL10pj71LI

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    So have the random screen zooming in issue been fixed yet it happens in SWTOR loading/splash screen a random and is super rare, but it happens Only way to accurately reproduce this effect is threw PCSX2 and Valkirye profile 2 disc and watch the intro video zoom in and out every 5 seconds.

Swtor only pc game i playing and it happen to rarely and randomly to be able to get video of it happening let alone screen shot.

8. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    Damn, this ShadowPlay is friggin awesome!!

High quality 60fps full HD video recording with virtually no impact on performance and it works perfectly with SLI :banana:
    It succeeds where every other frame capturing has failed and it's free :D :banana: :banana:

Thumbs up nVidia :thumbup:

9. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    nvidia :/

[​IMG]

10. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Your GPU/CPU does not support features on a hardware lvl that is needed for shadowplay.

I'm sorry bud but this is not a fault of Nvidia. Your hardware just simply does not support instructions needed for shadowplay.

11. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    The only one that i found that worked properly with no limitations on filesize was Bandicam. The rest that i tried were rubbish.

12. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Please tell me what you mean? My mobile GTX780M is the same chip as a desktop GTX680? So its a 600series (kepler)? And what space are you talking about? Harddrive space? Or what? Physical space?

I read what the Geforce.com said on SP, i didnt find anything that you mentioned that would make it worse on my laptop than on my desktop?

I have 1TB Hybrid Seagate HHD, 1 Samsung 840EVO SSD 250GB, 1 Samsung 840(standard) 250GB, and also 2x 64GB mSata SSD drives, gpu is a GTX780M (its exactly the same specs as a GTX680 desktop version, only difference is that it has 4GB VRAM), CPU is a Intel Core i7 4700MQ Quadcore with HT (8 logical cores) @ 3.6ghz (turbo), 16GB 1600mhz RAM from crucial, and so on? So why would this laptop not be able to use Shadow Play, please tell me as I dont know what you are talking about!?

Please inform me!

13. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
  14. Shady757

Shady757 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
  15. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    770 its 680, same thing, some percentages in some driver logs aren't saying anything, they are 40% valid in real life.

16. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    I think you can try recording on the same places, and taking a screenshot from the video,so it is easy to compare without big size+quality lost.:)

17. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    That's weird... I installed these drivers and activated ShadowPlay with no issues at all; I even set all the preferences for the latter. As soon as I rebooted though, as I always do after installing a new driver, ShadowPlay was turned off and no matter how many times I try to turn it on, it keeps turning off so all the options are greyed out. GFExperience reports that my PC is ShadowPlay Ready. :3eyes:

*EDIT*
    It seems the NVIDIA Streamer service needs to be running for ShadowPlay to work so all is fine now.

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    If shadowplay isn't supported with 400 & 500 series then why bother adding it inside driver installer?

If its not for all then drop it, no point in installing just to find out it doesnt work..

19. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    well they have to start somewhere, and its part of the geforce experience. they will add more features like twitch etc. its also optional , just like 3dvision and the sound driver.
    you might not need them but others do.

20. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    It is not as easy as I thought to trick Shadow Play, at first I had tried to change the name of the gpu in the driver. (Picture1) well, there may be the possibility to change the code itself.

[​IMG][​IMG]