AMD Catalyst 13.11 BETA6 (13.250.18.0 October 24)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Oct 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. PlsHelpMe

PlsHelpMe Guest

GPU:
    HD 8750m 2 GB
    Because of the annoying screen flickering lines above the desktop, I went back to 13.11 B1, problem solved. Anyone with the same issue? After benchmarking with 3DMark I surf a couple of minutes and then the flickering of the upper edge begins.

2. SAG

SAG Active Member

GPU:
    R9 270 @1050/1400
    I too went back to 13.11 B1. This one crashes my 7790 (Win7 x64) after a while. No overclocking and fresh install with DDU. Very weird.

3. Axamer

Axamer Guest

GPU:
    Ati HD6850
    For me Manual fan control is not working in OverDrive. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: Its working now after 2 restarts.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    yes best driver is 13.11 beta 1 or 13.10 beta 2;) this set gives to me crash.

5. BugMeister

BugMeister Guest

GPU:
    2x RX480 NITRO+OC(8G)
    had to use the DDU again, to remove the previous driver

- but all OK, so far..:thumbup:

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Interesting, oh and as usual nice work with the profile listing. :)

http://www.kn00tcn.net/site/ati-catalyst-profiles/

Wonder if Batman Arkham Origins will have some general performance improvements now (Other than the 8x MSAA note.) since the profile changed to the correct exe name instead of BmGame.exe as it was earlier.
    (Will have to try when I have time I suppose.)

7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    With this driver and previous Beta 1 (Skipped b3) my display is spazzing out whenever it goes into fullscreen video

Watching a Vimeo vid yesterday and it made the display look as if I had set the resolution too high on a CRT, just ran ASUS Realbench with these Beta 6 drivers and it did it again, except this time it didn't recover

Connected via Splashtop and the display was fine remotely, but on this LCD it was all screwed up

8. krishnarama108

krishnarama108 Guest

GPU:
    asus ati 5850 1gb 850mhz
    can someone with older msi afterburner confirm its not working with new driver ?
    because i need to use msi ab :)
    thanks

9. toasty

toasty Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Trio X
    I'm using this new driver with afterburner v3 beta 15 & rtss v5.3.2 and no problems here, currently playing sleeping dogs and an OC of 1200/1725, aggressive fan profile and OSD are all working fine.

Edit: AMD overdrive is unchecked in ccc.

10. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Just when i´m finnish installing an amd driver, another pops out. Respect! :D

11. awins1

awins1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 Ultra
    I can't run 3 screens in Eyefinity with refresh rate above 60hz, my monitors capable going to 144hz. Actually, none of the beta drivers have allowed me to do this, last one that works fine is 13.9 WHQL. Anyone else?

12. shankly1985

shankly1985 Guest

GPU:
    RX VEGA 64
    Working fine here, you clean install?

13. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Not really, mine is display shifting up and down for 1 second then back to normal. That's odd :3eyes:

14. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Btw, i installed the drivers and now i have a "Scanning for installed games" window from "AMD gaming evolved" saying "Downloading graphics" for quite some time now. Should i kill the task with windows manager? What is it?

15. byron_hinson

byron_hinson Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6970
    First mobility drivers I've used that stopped my ability for graphics switching. Returning to beta 1 fixes the problem. 8800m with Intel 4000 HD here.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    That would be Raptr, did you do express install?

17. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Soooo, this Raptr thingy. Does it help to get a better FPS in games or is it just makes the game look better which can cause FPS drops?
    On a scale of 0 to 10 how useful is this thing?

And what settings does this Raptr edit? Config files from the game or videocard settings? Also, there's slider with performance/balance/quality. Does any of those settings actually take in account my hardware? Because on my AMD6850 on Battlefield 3 profile Quality settings suggest setting textures to 3 (when I have 2 as a current setting which I presume is High settings in-game since I play on High texture settings). And I'm pretty sure my card won't run smooth BF3 with texture settings Ultra. My card is somewhat old and not that powerful, but I also have crappy CPU and only 4gb of ram.

18. Civrock

Civrock Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming
    [​IMG]

19. Zemial

Zemial Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 7970 @ CF
    Tested these with Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and 3dmark Firestrike. Everything works fine. About 100points more in FireStrike.

20. windrunnerxj

windrunnerxj Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4060
    Okay, just tried this Raptr thingy with BF3. it just alters the in-game settings and it doesn't even take your hardware in account. In my case: AMD 6850, 4gb ram, Phenom x4 9650 2.3Ghz when I use Quality settings it just sets all the in-game settings to ULTRA and that's all. For Balanced it sets everything to MEDIUM. So it is unclear why would you even need that thing if you can config your game using the in-game options. Like every feature they offer is available in Steam or Origin (screenshot capture, IM, game overlay and web-browser).