Health insurance just got canceled.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by PhazeDelta1, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    We wouldn't have Obama care.

Don't you know we need to pay for all of those with no work ethic, no ambitions, whom live irresponsible lives. They vote Democrat they deserve it.

2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Boy you sure are the stereotypical Repub aren't you?

3. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    Working part time at McDonalds for the rest of your life should be enough to provide for you and a family right? Along with your booze, smoking, drug habits. If not the government should provide the rest right? Lets go have unprotected sex and pop out another baby, the government will give us more for it anyways. We'll name this one Mocashya.

I was at a Doctors office the other day (work related) and happened to witness one of these types was indignant at the thought of having to pay like a $25 co pay on her free healthcare.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  4. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090TUF
    All praise to the mighty Health Insurance companies who were happy to insure you when you are healthy but drop you after you get a high cost illness.
    Did you think that covering existing conditions would come at no cost?

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Jeez while there are abuses no matter what system is employed you lumping everyone in the same boat and your thinly veiled racism just boggles the mind.More people covered is less money to each individual what part of that don't you get? If your heroes in the Repubs had any balls and reigned in the insurance lobby and actually passed a working universal health care bill you wouldn't see this mess as you have it. That won't happen as too many of them being paid off not to do anything but obstruct.Anything but have a Dem be credited with doing anything positive.You and people like you that can't see the forest for the trees and in case you didn't notice someone will always have to work the McD's jobs are what's put your country in a spin.Good luck and hopefully a majority of people will see the right thing to do and do it.

6. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC

You assume too much he never mentioned any race, creed or anything else racist. You sit sound as though you are projecting you closet racism on him.

7. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Gee I don't know what do you think is the reference there?Don't be obtuse.

8. wootwoot

wootwoot Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX295
    Welfare just breeds more welfare. No one should have to have their earnings taken from them to provide for these people.

Boggles? It's a reality here. It has less to do with race and more to do with ignorance and mentality. It exists regardless of race.

Why are these people whom are given welfare, never required to do any community service in return for it, why aren't the food stamps/ebt limited to basic foods. Why can they buy crap or luxury foods with it?

The Abuse is rampant and systematically designed.

When someone can game the system and live more well off than someone working, there is a problem.

I don't know explain it better.

Lol if anything it was the Dems being paid off (and vice versa) to pass this monstrosity.

They tend not to do things that are positive....

Being a cashier or fry cook at McD's shouldn't be viewed as a life sustaining career. You want to move up from the bottom fine put your time in, work for it, and move up, but staying at the bottom??? No, you don't deserve $15/hour and full benefits.

9. Bleib

Bleib Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    This whole thing has nothing to do with healthcare but rather everything to do with hurting the other side. The right didn't attack Romney for Romneycare, but they attack Obama for Obamacare even though it wasn't authored by him but rather congress.

It's all BS, it's all basic level low IQ human tribalism.

10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Allow me to shed a bit of light on the significance of that name he used. It is mo-cash-ya say it like it is broken up. It's a phrase used by the sub-culture (urban) that he is discribing are a lot of blacks in this sub-culture? Yes. Is it 100% black not even close.

The thing with Romneycare was that it was at state level not federal (which does make it constitutional unlike Obamacare). But that was the reason that I did not support Romney in the primary elections (I did however hold my nose and vote for him in the general).

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013

11. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Got me thinking (for some reason) why the US doesn't just sell off its Gold reserves?

Would clear all debts and allow them to pay for everyone's healthcare. I guess if you remove money from the problem, there is no problem?

Not my country, and not wishing to invoke a riot on the forums - but this seems to make sense, either that or my morning coffee got watered down too much...

12. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    If we sold off the gold reserves that would create a whole new problem. Our currency is gold backed supposedly if we sold it the dollar would be worth less than the paper it's printed on. The only way to do something like that would be to go to a global currency (you see how well that went with the euro zone).

Note: This is all assuming we actually have those gold reserves.

EDIT: On a side note I'm impressed this thread has been as civil as it has been with a few exception there really has been no flaming or personal insults. Good job guru's isn't this much more constructive than insulting people left and right till a thread is closed.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  13. mmicrosysm

mmicrosysm Guest

GPU:
    Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
    What Gold Reserves? Why has the Government been against auditing the Federal Reserve?

Ron Paul may seem to be a bit whacky but he always hit a nerve with the Repubs and Democrats about the Federal Reserve.

14. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    The Gold reserves are the responsibility of the Treasury, not the Fed - but it's in the trillions and the largest Government repository in the world.

The Fed have Gold certificates, not Gold - which came about from the removal of the Gold standard transference.

The US Dollar is a Fiat currency - not backed by anything and therefore it's value is determined by the quantity in circulation. This is the same for nearly all currencies in the world today.

Want to lower the value of your savings? - increase the quantity of money in the money supply; which is achieved by borrowing money from a central (private) bank.

There's a slew of economics out there for those interested in it.

See:

Fiat Currency (history)
    Supply and Demand of Fiat currencies
    Economic Political Policy 1800's - 2000's
    Monetarism versus Keynesian economics

15. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    I agree with most of what you say...But...!!!

Lol^....That was funny^.....

16. mmicrosysm

mmicrosysm Guest

GPU:
    Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
    Last time I checked the Treasury does not hold the currency/gold in their back pocket as it resides in the FEDERAL RESERVE!

Also it has been rumored that the Saudi's bought most of our gold to help us reduce our debt.

17. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
  18. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Merc 6600 XT
  19. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    And liberal whiners are gonna turn a blind eye and deaf ear, your point? If all you can do is point finger and insult you've already lost. The Obamacare website is a nightmare it's un-secure and most of the time crashes as soon as you click a link in it. It works just as good and long as our house and senate representatives.

20. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

This^...an obamacare sign up facebook page would work better...where is Zuckerberg when you need him...:bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.