Shadow Warrior - Reimagining

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Damien_Azreal, May 10, 2013.

1. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  2. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    I'm very tempted to get this after seeing the videos on steam but I agree with what other said and that £29.99 seems just a little bit too much. £19.99 I'd have to think hard about not buying it and at £15 It would be preloading on my PC now.

I'll give it a few weeks and pick it up on a sale.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    iam for the first time afraid to buy a game like this.

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    You can't go wrong with this, it's fun. :D

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    it is like bulletstorm right?

6. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Pre-loading this now. 6 GB (hopefully that isn't due to lots of low-quality cutscene videos!). I'm really looking forward to it actually.

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    That's actually not a bad way of describing it.
    Though, it features a pretty well developed skill upgrade system for the player and the weapons.

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Bought and preloading.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Nice, finaly something to play. :p

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    iam hoping a BLAST from this game at this price. if it was 14 usd something i would accept bugs lame boring details .but htis is not cheap. hope it is good , fun, long.

and no coop? let me check stam page.

GAME IS OUT. UNPACKING NOW. comon bitches taste my katana to ur arse.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    This game is a proper PC game. Disable blur option, FOV option, SSAO FXaa? well no dx11 here. sad..

what is weapon inertia option ?

edit: it is weapon sway or how u call ity

and as i watched in totalbiscuit guys video. direct shoot of body is pointless. shoot the legs and arms. like dead space 3 guys.

12. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Game is out, how the performance? it does looks good but i noticed Mirrors take great hit on performance, without them the game runs maxed out ultra with FXAA FHD around 60-80 which is kinda good, but i do think the GTX680 shall do better.

How's your performance?

13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Settings and such:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Dorak

Dorak Guest

GPU:
    XXX
    edit : As usual, have to do the flag modifications in the profiles by yourself. Thanks to prodigalson1 for the flag.

15. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I'm really liking the sword combat so far. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. prodigalson1

prodigalson1 Guest

GPU:
    3 x gtx titan
    put hard reset sli profil 0x02C00005
    work perfectly

anti aliasing flag ?

17. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    how the demon heart works? u need to AIM to demons? or just press left click and they will get a heart attack?

i play at hard difficulty and such challenge. needed to unlock all sword mastery unlocks. special moves u know. and it is good to unlock the HEAL YOURSELF with the SPECIAL MOVE KILL perk at the early stages.

and game is full of rewards, hidden stuff. iam very surprised that how i miss most of them. really. how i miss them lol. at the end of each stage u encounter with the stats and see that if u miss hidden objects etc.

and dont forget to visit my Steam screenshots for the game

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrbigtime/screenshots/

18. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    This game is terrific fun even if it doesn't always do a great job of teaching the mechanics - I'm still a little confused as to what the Demon Hearts do, which I only discovered when I backtracked to discover the demon's I'd killed 30 minutes previously, prior to exploring, were still right where I'd hacked them. I obviously couldn't resist more hack 'n' slash and that's when I noticed a flashing object rolling down the incline towards the water which turned out to be a heart.

The game seems really polished, compared with Alien Rage from the night before, and runs with maxed out settings at 1920x1200 with 4xFSAA (which I prefer to FXAA, although it is more demanding) at around 50 fps on average. Graphics are very good (water looks crap though and human characters look a little odd but, hey, nothing's perfect right?) and I especially like the level design which manages to channel you to the next objective but is still sufficiently open so you can explore and not feel like you're playing a corridor shooter - sorry - slasher (since the katana is way more fun that the guns!)! The opening cutscene was also delightfully cheesy and made me chuckle and I really like the Japanese setting, it instants makes the game look different from anything else I've played recently (it is slightly reminiscent of Ninja Gaiden on the consoles IMO, only this is a first-person not a third-person game).

I never had the pleasure of playing the original game so I've no idea how faithful this HD update is in terms of levels, upgrades and content. As such the game feels surprisingly fresh and unique compared with other generic FPS I've played recently. I hope it does well because it really is very enjoyable.

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    u give heart attack to demons with demon heart. in 4m radius or how u call it. i dont understand htat if u must stay just straight or target or it is a 360 degree effect. i know i killed 4 of them infront of me but not sure about 360 degree.

20. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    It kills any of the smaller demons who are within a short range of you. The 360 degree sword attack is more effective I think.