Nvidia GeForce 327.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 19, 2013.

1. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    R326 for me had much better smoothness in BF3, now it's only flickering and minor stutters.

2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I'm gonna pass on these. Come on Nvidia...give us x79 owners the proper drivers.

3. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    Can anyone test those with Final Fantasy XIV ? I'm at work. Thanks!

4. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    ugh I'm observing stuttering (subtle) in almost every game compared to 326.80, what the heck is this ! I'm running on "reference card" settings and everything Manuel recommended but still this micro-stuttering stuff and of course the GPU usage drop which is huge and deal-breaker in some games such as Bioshock Infinite, Battlefield 3 and Borderlands 2, leading to stutter and low fps randomly, why ??? 314.22 never had this issue running these games for hours, never ever !!! ugh Nvidia, I'm this close to go out and buy a pair of 7950s

for reference download FluidMark 1.5.2 and use it on 314.22 and then on whatever 32x.xx drivers, you'll notice the GPU usage stays at 99-100% on 314.22 and on 322.xx no matter what beta or WHQL the usage drops from 99 to 65, 70, 80%... just because yeah... that's a benchmark everyone can test and see, the sad part is that it happens in some games too, disgusting, the worst offender is Bioshock Infinite when using the normal post-processing mode and not the alternate one, I guess since it's less GPU intensive the 32x.xx is messed up when it comes to power states and even if you force "maximum performance" it just drops GPU usage for the heck of it... and it's been 3 months without a fix, great !

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013

5. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    So many drivers, so little time...

327,XX (Upcoming beta driver)

Honestly, which one to use? 327,23 seem crappy based on user comments in this thread.

6. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Welp, installing them now.

I'll see if these are decent. (I'm of the bunch who have had various issues after 314.22)

edit

Ahahaha, oh god. So these are **** too then.

I'm going to try and get some crash reports and the like, whatever I can report, this round.

7. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    327.24 give me a very better performance than these... so... nvidia delayed this for 1 month saying because include various fixes and now go spend more time for a new beta with these fixes because it version don´t have all fixes? amazing... i don´t know why insists in these branch yet... r326 is very better and have less bugs (never had one bug with her)...

8. nakquada

nakquada Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1080 FE
    Am I the only one who has zero problems with drivers, ever?

9. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Nope. :)

10. Toony

Toony Guest

GPU:
    -
    Installed new drivers and had a lockup 30 minutes in, using a GTX 550 Ti. Went back to 314.22 as they are the latest drivers that work for my setup.

11. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    I've had these installed for a few hours and no freeze up yet, going to test them with SR4/CoP later

12. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    Same so far so good no BSODS while browsing, only thing what i noticed is that the IQ in games are less sharper then the previous WHQL drivers.

13. Gazebo

Gazebo Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070
    Me too. No problems whatsoever with 327.23, or any driver since 314. Neither on my desktop, nor on my laptop with GTX 560m.

14. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Guest

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    Anyone getting nvlddmkm with these ? I am at a loss as to why I have recently started getting this DXGI device removed errors in BF3 and SR4 which basically freeze the game whilst sound slowly dies in the background (although in SR4 I can get it after hours of gameplay or never and in BF3 I get it after 15 minutes ? )

I heard a lot about TDR nowadays and the fact that I may need to switch to PCI-E Gen2 option, but I don't remember having these issues before when I had a fresh Win8 install after Haswell upgrade, I am guessing the drivers are responsible or MS updates ? This has happened even with 314.22.

I have checked the temps and I m hitting 65C on both cards at full load, I use EVGA Precision X and set power target to 122% and only OC core by 30mhz or so.

15. t0bber166

t0bber166 Member

GPU:
    2080 Ti / 11GB
    at least it seems my "Nvlddmkm error" is gone

16. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    I'll have a test run later on to see if I can run full screen youtube videos using flash yet in IE (and will test other browsers too) on Win 8.1 64 bit. Also interested to see whether they will blue screen on restart after install like the the 327.24 ones did.

Fortix had annoying flashing issues with 314.22, but not with the 326 series I used (different versions).

17. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    I've just done about 20 minutes with these drivers on my rig. Everything is at default settings (hardware wise), no overclocking of any sort and it's as smooth as butter.

I do not use Firefox so I can not comment on that but I will test out some other games and report back later on this evening.

18. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    I keep asking on the nvidia forums, why they are pushing these drivers to cards that freeze when using them? It drives me nuts that the geforce control panel alerts to update the driver to unsuspecting users! This isnt right, they shouldn't let us install these drivers on fermi cards, or atleast make it at our own risk. I'm savy enough to know to downgrade, but most people are just going to think their computer is borked.

19. NemaLa

NemaLa Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX760 2GB
    327.24 worked great for me, but I gave this driver a shot. I can't really see the difference. Both are great. A lot better than any previous driver.

20. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    We will enable PCI-E Gen 3.0 support for IVB-E CPUs for Geforce GTX 780 and Geforce GTX Titan GPUs with the next BETA driver release later this month.