Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Zarich

Zarich Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GC 670
    Does it seem like fxaa is not working in BF3 with these?

2. felang

felang Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI GTX 680
    Grid 2 doesn´t work in SLI (GTX 680) for me. It works fine for one race (over 90fps @1440p) but then the next race I get around 30fps.

I reinstalled 320.49 and I don´t get the same random slowdown, but in general performance is only marginally better than using a single card as SLI GPU usage is quite low.

So I´m stuck running 326.41 with a single card and lowering some settings to get close to 60 fps.

3. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    I guess not

4. RyuKeN

RyuKeN Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce TITAN
    Fixed just update your enb

No problem with 0.201, 0.204

5. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire

AH CRACKING stuff I appreciate that, will try tomorrow.

6. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT Hellhound
    Try this (disable global illumination):
    http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=9872642&postcount=1104

I heard that Grid 2 should be fixed with next driver branch.

Btw: I had to reregister, stupid forums software didn't want to send a new passwort to my email for my old account.

7. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Very very soon. I have updated my post that lists the fixes that will be included in this new driver:

Here is a list of some bugs which are fixed in our upcoming driver:

-Some 27" 1440p monitors with Korean B grade panels are not detected. [1329305]
    -The NVIDIA Driver fails to install on some systems. [1329909]
    -TDR error may occur when the system is idle for 36 hours. [1330455]
    -[Metro: Last Light]: Game performance drops with latest PhysX software. [1316114]
    -[GeForce GTX TITAN][Sniper Elite V2]: The benchmark crashes when Advanced Shadows is turned. [1253786]
    -[GeForce GTX 650Ti][Surround]: When three displays connected in 2D Surround mode, the Windows Start button cannot be clicked. [1299351]
    -[SLI][Sleeping Dogs]: The game crashes when played with SLI enabled. [1327315]
    -The NVIDIA Driver fails to install on some systems. [1329909]
    -TDR error may occur when the system is idle for several hours. [1330455]
    -[NFS]: There is corruption on the screen when playing the game. [1315717]
    -[Surround][Far Cry 3]: With 3D Surround enabled, the system hangs when changing the in-game Surround resolution. [1256120]
    -[SLI][Windows Magnifier]: With SLI enabled, the application crashes when attempting to close. [1339556]
    -[NFS]: There is corruption on the screen when playing the game. [1315717]
    -Faceworks demo shows DIgital Ira character with yellow beard [1338771]
    -Far Cry 3 severe FPS drop in performance in SLI mode sometimes while gaming [1349607]

Here is a list of bugs that are targeted for next major driver branch. I will be continually adding more bugs to this list:
    1328590 - Black artifacts on screen in Battlefield 3 when playing with Ultra preset graphic setting in Golf of Oman map
    1295996 - [Surround]: 320.18: Dragon Age II exhibits lower performance after driver update
    1349581 - GRID 2 minimum FPS is much lower in SLI mode than in single GPU mode

8. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire

I might be missing something but I think I am seeing that twice.

Golf lol

Great news to have all these things being addressed though, good work ManuelG, cheers.

9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ StealBalls - [1315717] is also listed twice as well.

As for [GeForce GTX TITAN][Sniper Elite V2]: The benchmark crashes when Advanced Shadows is turned (sic) (on?). [1253786], it isn't just the benchmark that crashes, it is the game itself (plus Sniper Elite: ***** Zombie Army) so that is kind of misleading IMO.

10. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    That's great news. Can't wait for it.

On a side note, Far Cry 3 has been crashing for me, but very irregularly.

I have my core clock OC'ed to 1228MHz (unlocked the bios to increase the voltage), it has been stable in several games such as BF3, Metro LL & GRID2, in total I've played atleast 48 hours with it.

Sometimes it happens after 30mins, others times after 2 hours, my core clock suddenly drops to the stock 1058MHz (and so does the voltage according to GPU-Z). Frames drop from 60 to 5 and as a result everything slows down, but it doesn't crash instantly. I can press ESC and go to the menu, to exit the game. Other times I can't and I get a message from Windows saying the application has crashed.

Temps are fine, max recorded during a 2 hour session was 64 degrees.

I'm hoping it's not due to the OC, because it has worked so well for me in other games.

I've been lowering my memory clock OC by 1% each time it crashes, but so far no good. I'm at a 5% OC now (+300MHz).

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013

11. jogogold

jogogold Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Am I the only one getting lockups with this on casual surfing?
    Opened firefox and got this:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  12. insomniac3334

insomniac3334 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 WindForce 3x
    Hey guys:

Is anybody else seeing Anistropic Sample Optimization and Trilinear Optimization greyed out in their nVidia Control Panel options? I can't figure out for the life of me why these settings are inaccessible ever since switching to 326.41...

thanks!

13. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Not greyed out here.

14. Zurv

Zurv Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan (Quad SLI)
    it broke 4k support for the sharp-pnk321... the screen goes black when set to MST :p

15. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    They're normally greyed out, I believe, if you set Texture Filtering - Quality to High quality rather than the default Quality setting.

16. insomniac3334

insomniac3334 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 WindForce 3x
    What OS?

17. Zarich

Zarich Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GC 670
    vsync is not working in bf3 for me with this driver.. screen tearing is very bad.

** rolled back to the 314.22.. screen tearing is gone.
    Sigh.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Finally get my weekend and now for some reason SLI has gone missing. installed .84 and issues remains.

WTF, how does sli just disappear?

EDIT: Re-installed 314.21 and SLI has returned.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  19. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    LOL these drivers are diabolical, BF3 is an utter mess, never encountered this before.

Most people will not notice because I play differently, however, BF3 keeps periodically stuttering, no normal gamer would notice but, I ain't normal, and I honestly do not ENJOY that fact, it causes me nothing but pain and MISERY (specially to the wallet)

I keep getting a micro stutter and I can see my FPS recovering back to 60.0 from 59.5 (around that, can be anything from around the 59.4-59.6 mark)

As per usual older games get worse with each driver release.

I tried two servers, one EMPTY.

I always get drops to 59.9 however that's just the Afterburner readout/VSYNC/59hz issue, but these are going all the way down to as stated above.

Rubbish, same old story, nothing will get done, because nobody (well VERY FEW) can notice such micro stutters.

Back to, YET AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN 314.21 I honestly cannot believe HOW LONG I have been stuck on those drivers, it's never happened to me EVER before.

Lovely after spending £1600

20. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Yeah. You're "special".