Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    As I said earlier, we all know what he said is a lie. He can live in his fantasy world.

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Overclocking my FX-8350 helps a lot in certain games, especially in MMOs compared to being at stock. But in GPU limited, it's all gravy.

3. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    Real world? I'll give you a real world: locally hosted MP scavenge game in Left 4 Dead 2, which started to lag like **** for everyone the moment zombies attacked. And we are talking about almost 4 years old game with update engine, which saw light with Half-Life 2. So tell me your fairytales about real world again.

4. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    can we get back to discussing drivers? specifically 326.41

5. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Shows how good the Titans are.

6. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I don't need to tell stories when you live in them. You live the life. Sounds like a poorly configed rig to me with hardware compat issues.

I've used FX rigs that belong to friends with anywhere from a GTX 550 to a 780 and they run games perfectly at 1080p. All they need is a stable OC and stable memory to go with it.

Your experience isn't everybody's get over yourself.

7. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    If you only play u3 engine console ports, then yeah, i can see the FX being fine.

Try some natural selection 2 or arma 2/3, and then you realize why AMD is cheaper.

8. Sheena

Sheena Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB
    Or since they're almost all cpu bound, play any online games. http://i42.tinypic.com/28ajcs6.png

Weakness revealed.

Oh and since this is a drivers thread... Nice drivers guys !

Edit : In fact my only problem is ambient occlusion doesn't seem to work anymore in Diablo 3.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  9. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    And two-tower cooler, and big air flow in case, expensive motherboard to overclock, expensive memory to overclock and I'll still have better performance in Tomb Raider than he with his Titan.
    Yep, failure product in a nutshell.

10. Frankster

Frankster Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming G1 SLI
    Yes i can imagine that - it's relatively old hardware and you can't use all functionality of the drivers, so it looks like a good driver.
    It runs fine for 10-15 minutes on my rig, after that it starts to flicker...
    Oh, and without any OC, graphic clocks locked on max nominal speed without boost and framerates limited to 75 Hz (on a 120Hz monitor). GPU workload is mostly at 48%-65%... So no high temps or something...

Well, at least I'm not alone with this problem, Battlelog and Nvidia Forums tell the same problems here & there... So, sticking with 313.96 is still the only way for mainly BF3-rigs. :wanker:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013

11. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    why people still argue about AMD vs Intel? let everyone buy the cpu they want please. FX have good qualities, core i5 i7 have even more. don't want to aid this flame war but i've seen fx perform and i've seen my cpu perform,. there is a reason why i went for my 2700k instead of fx8350 or 8150, intel is OVERALL better specially games that bottleneck by cpu, i was AMD fanboy for long time, but intel wins period.

12. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    This has been going on for a long time now & people still get uptight about it because they are fanboys. If you don't have money to burn then get AMD & stop bit*hing what FPS you get because you knew you going to get what you going to get by going cheap. if you going to get Intel & have money to burn then get it & be happy.

13. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Exactly. i went for intel cause i wanted the best with no hold ups, and that what i got/ i think everyone that buy a mid to high end cpu do it after reserach, few people just gonna buy expensive cpu without researching the market.

14. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Right it was oc has my mem but i was able to play full max no problem at all. You need to update driver for the latest and do a good maintenance of your windows os. For the driver 326.41 no problem at all but i am using the Xg extreme driver version 326.41.

:)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  15. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    do they really do something?

16. Forceflow

Forceflow Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Super
    Got the same, even after a clean install. The stream service is running, though.

17. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    That's pretty misleading, I can do it too.

http://i.imgur.com/0nIkCAb.jpg
    http://media.bestofmicro.com/9/G/364516/original/CPU-scaling.png
    http://i.imgur.com/OF39W8D.jpg
    and the trend is continuing with dx11 games, the ones that use multiple cores much better than the older dx9 single core based games. Intel is still better, but AMD is certainly a really interesting option right now. Battlefield 3 also does really well on the fx chips, and I imagine all of the games on new engines will be the same.
    Also if you get an fx chip make sure to get the two windows 7 patches that make them perform correctly.

18. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Sometimes you get more fps, sometimes not.It all depends on the base driver and obviously the rest of your config.The true aim of the tweaks is to provide better IQ without sacrificing fps.Most of the time from my experience you get better IQ and stability when OCing.I've gone back to their 326.19s as this 326.41 has reintroduced the stutter/fps drop when near the Rakyat stones in FC3.It should also be said that the XG tweaks DON'T fix any bugs contained in the base driver.

19. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Oh look, change the level to one that actually has a CPU limitation, and the tables flip dramatically. http://pclab.pl/zdjecia/artykuly/chaostheory/2013/02/crysis3/crysis3_cpu_evil_1024.png

Also, that Tomb Raider result is from the benchmark, which is meaningless. And the Far Cry 3 one shows a GPU bottleneck, as the 2100 (a dual core) is running with a top number with the other Intel chips.

But wow this thread got derailed.

20. kevnb

kevnb Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    lol ya, we could go posting benchmarks all day. Single core performance from intel is better, but AMD has a better version of "hyperthreading". So ya it will never end lol. But... if I had money for a titan... I wouldnt pair it with the same processor I have paired my gtx 460... Lets be honest, I went amd because it was cheaper and let me spend money on other things.