Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    The developer of Deadlight has just confirmed the crashing issue with these v326.19 beta drivers and suggests reverting back to the v320.49 drivers to play it as they're confirmed by several others to work. Post is *here*.

So new driver branch and the usual game breakage(s) to go along with them... :bang:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  2. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    The best and only drivers for my GTX460 too. I'm not installing any newer driver untill confirm it really works.

3. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    It appears to be related to certain Unreal based engine games. They know about it. It will be fixed in a profile update or the next driver. 320.49 works fine if you need to play the games affected.

4. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    crysis 3, 3dvision cannot be used: fixed.
    I havent tested league of legend yet, but 326.01 introduced for me random crashes

On my brother's rig (gtx660 ti), borderland 2 has crashes, when you enter in a car and sometimes in some places. He went back to the whql and no bugs anymore.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013

5. BarryB

BarryB Guest

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    Had the system freeze three times using these drivers and single GTX460, mouse stops responding followed by either 'Driver stopped responding' message or system freezes forcing a reboot!!

Not too bothered as bits for a new build arrive tomorrow so we'll see how well that performs with a single GTX780 when it's up and running.

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Another driver and yet still bf3 aa is messed up :/

7. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    Your bugs, keep them coming, maybe we're getting some plane tickets and a couple of free GTX 780s for showing the drivers' bugs to the clueless engineering team @Nvidia. And sorry if some words sound harsh when referring to Manuel, the guy seems legit and honest, (Spanish name, gotta respect) but he doesn't really help, to me he's nothing more than a glorified link to Nvidia feedback.

I asked a simple question months ago and I don't know if he doesn't reply on pure ignorance, laziness or both. Again: is the 32x drivers branch taking for granted Windows 7 users have updated their systems with KB2670838 ? it's a simple question, this is the difference between having a "Manuel" or some Nvidia support glorified link instead.

8. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    It's working fine here. Maybe GTX 6xx bug?

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    As I'm sure your aware, ea are constantly releasing updates for bf3 and going by the drivers threads since bf3's release, It would be a safe bet that its not actually a driver issue and more likely the fact the the latest game patch has gone and broken a something that the last drive fixed. The same happened with max Payne 3 a few times in regards to aa.

Bf4 is due out at the end of the year, so it's highly unlikely that any minor bugs are going to be sorted, especially as driver developer focus will aimed at bf4 shortly. Going by how things are usually done.

10. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Well I know 500 series also has same problem.

Well not really last time bf3 got patched was way back in march and it was working fine, also you can go stick a old pair of drivers on and its fine also so it's definitely been the past lot of new drivers.

I wouldn't mind so much but it got ignored by nvidia at first, then they said it was fixed in the next driver..now 2 new drivers down the line and its still not fixed.

11. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    DICE haven't released a client patch since Endgame was released in March so I don't think it's the games fault. I don't know when the AA bug started but I doubt it was 4 months ago.

12. savannahmick

savannahmick Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI OC GTX1060
    Hey quick question are you still using your 400 series card and 7 x64? I installed 320.** and started getting weird lockups and finally my PNY GTX470 gave out after one day of trying to get a newer driver properly installed! Anyway I had a lifetime warranty and got a new card but I'm SCARED to try new drivers. I am STILL using the system in my sig and plays most games at max settings with a mild OC so I haven't upgraded yet. I wanted to look at feedback with similar systems running new beta and please don't say try it yourself cause that don't work with new drivers and my budget. A year ago yeah no prob I would be trying it right now but some cards/systems are dying with recent drivers! Thanks!

13. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    the drivers has been flawless with the exception of Hitman Absolution, benchmarked 3 times, rebooted, another 3 times, lost 4fps average..

while every other game gained up to 5fps (especially MetroLL).

no issues or bugs whatsoever.

14. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    I will suggest to all of you to try the XG driver from Tweak force No crash or freeze so far and good IQ. Check the forum section for the available driver version. have fun. :banana:

15. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Jericho does not work. The game loads and goes past all the cut scenes and then crashes the machine once the game starts. :wanker:

Also why the **** is the cry face called wanker? :3eyes:

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    All fine here, i tested now.. Im at openGL4.4 326.29 atm.

Maybe its a SLI issue?

Or maybe you need legacy physx too, im using both just in case..

Install order
    1st) latest physx: PhysX_9.13.0604_SystemSoftware
    2nd) legacy physx: PhysX-9.12.1031-SystemSoftware-Legacy

17. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    I trying to ask that very same question lol. also this driver hate Unreal Engine 3 games, 99% it crash but funny thing is that they run smooth but it crash.

18. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I've tried those and the Official 326.01 but I get the black screen in Far Cry 3 after half an hour or so and have to reset comp.I've gone back to their modded 320.49 and all's well.However, through more googling since then I've also switched off Execute Disable Bit in bios so I'm gonna give the modded 326.19 another try tonite.If it still happens then I'm gonna try disabling DEP for Far Cry 3 and see how it goes.All else fails then back to modded 320.49 which I'm very happy with, but just to satisfy my curiosity as to WHY I'm getting those black screens with every 326. driver.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  19. eddieveenstra

eddieveenstra Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780@1150MHz
    I can confirm that the 320.49 and 326.19 both hardcrash in the dlc of metro LL. Only way is a reset. Have removed the overclock of the gpu and will report if the issue disapears

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Is your game updated?